Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... (1458 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by nashito(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Well, I'm in my late 20's thought i've found my missing ribs, until last Saturday, it was her ex boy friends birthday, so she posted his pictures on facebook and said so many sweet words. I got offended and asked her not to call me that day, In my quest to know what was happening, I have her passwords on facebook, so I decided to visit her inbox. I realized she's been giving guys her number, the following morning I jokingly told her she's been sharing her number via Facebook she swore with her womb that am lying against her. I now showed her the screen short of the msgs with one particular guy who base in Indonesia. since then my heart have been very heavy. I feel I dunno who am really dating, I feel everything have been lies, it's hard to move on and I love this girl like Kilode and wishes to wife her. how do i forge ahead dear landers??
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I understand how u must feel bro... women will never be 100% solid... but...she hasnt cheated yet... enjoy ur girl bruh... a girl no matter how ugly... has at least 5 guys who want her... chill dude..you'll be fine... both u guys will be fine...
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by finalboss(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
I understand how u must feel bro... women will never be 100% solid... but...she hasnt cheated yet... enjoy ur girl bruh... a girl no matter how ugly... has at least 5 guys who want her... chill dude..you'll be fine... both u guys will be fine...

Chhhaaaii... Nawa for me ooo... I'm d only one tat nobori wants me tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Gabaleve(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nor b big ish tho...its ormal u get hurt cos u truly luv her but if its d 1st time, forgive her if she is truly remorseful and let her know those things you hate
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by nashito(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gabaleve:
Nor b big ish tho...its ormal u get hurt cos u truly luv her but if its d 1st time, forgive her if she is truly remorseful and let her know those things you hate

thanks dear, she's kinda remorseful sha
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by nashito(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

Thanks a lot I appreciate ua candid advice!
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by honeygirl17: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
nashito:
Well, I'm in my late 20's thought i've found my missing ribs, until last Saturday, it was her ex boy friends birthday, so she posted his pictures on facebook and said so many sweet words. I got offended and asked her not to call me that day, In my quest to know what was happening, I have her passwords on facebook, so I decided to visit her inbox. I realized she's been giving guys her number, the following morning I jokingly told her she's been sharing her number via Facebook she swore with her womb that am lying against her. I now showed her the screen short of the msgs with one particular guy who base in Indonesia. since then my heart have been very heavy. I feel I dunno who am really dating, I feel everything have been lies, it's hard to move on and I love this girl like Kilode and wishes to wife her. how do i forge ahead dear landers??
Tested but not trusted. Oya na
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by superstarDikk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Maybe her network providers r doing a promo. D more she get calls, d more her chances of winning something that's why she de share her number........u sef get mind o, u carry ur babe fb password.......nawao
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by VampireeM(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
I dont think your gf should be trusted for her to even swear with her womb. Fear such women!

Its a normal thing for guys to ask for nos and giving them depends on many factors not like the gal will be sharing her no to every guy that comes her way.. Even if you date another gal, guys will still ask and collect no. So stop getting yourself worked up instead worry about her ex

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol.. In westlife's voice ''somebody wants you like never before''
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm, stop peeping through your gfs inbox una no wan hear, you see the trauma you don put yourself now?,,,and it could be she's nt even cheating on you sef, she only gave out her no which is normal amongst girls...and like you dnt have another girl's no on your phoneundecided
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
There's nothing wrong with giving out number but everything's wrong in swearing with one's womb.
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
She was swearing with her womb even though she was lying? When ee set, dem go begin blame one innocent old woman wey dey village...

Mtcheew
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
nashito:

Thanks a lot I appreciate ua candid advice!
anytime bro...
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lol... fat lie... you want me to mention names? grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by kachi19: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolz You aff enter wan chan Nigerian Gals lesson 101 begins grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by apparentlylaw(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol ....@I swear with my womb ....the girl is mean sha
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... by Sunkyphil(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Olosho mi number

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 6 Bedroom Mistakes Women Must Stop Making Today / 14 Incredible Benefits Of S£X That’ll Make You Want More!! / I Dont Give A Fuuu.ck Finally Dies On Nld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.