Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis (2724 Views)

China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by plappville(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Blackfire:

yes as peaceful as muhamed ibn abduallah,father of fatima,husband to aisah(6years) and ex husband to suggar mummy khadijat.

Muhammed made bad name in history..... grin
Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

'My' Allah?

yes, dont you know allah is the arabian idol god that muhammed tagged to be the God of Israel?

allah is Satan and this is the proof in the quran it admits satan is allah and that he is the great deceiver

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
plappville:

yes, dont you know allah is the arabian idol god that muhammed tagged to be the God of Israel?

allah is Satan and this is the proof in the quran it admits satan is allah and that he is the great deceiver

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
I don't know who you are, and what species of weed you're on, but I have never stated I'm a fan of Allah. So enough will all this unsolicited information.
Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by plappville(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I don't know who you are, and what species of weed you're on, but I have never stated I'm a fan of Allah. So enough will all this unsolicited information.

AnonyNymous:

'My' Allah?

Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
plappville:

Do you understand why quotation marks represent?
Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by toshino4real(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
plappville:

You can relax young lady, the ban has been upturned by the court.

So what you gonna do ?

Islam is here to stay, the faster you accept that fact, the lesser your chance of having HBP.

Thanks
Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by plappville(f): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
toshino4real:

So what you gonna do ?

Islam is here to stay, the faster you accept that fact, the lesser your chance of having HBP.

Thanks

Islam come to stay where? You must be joking. The ban upturned is not effective in all region. I will get you the english version of todays update.
Corsica ban is still intact. tongue

Campaigners vow to continue court action as French mayors insist they will ignore controversial court decision to overturn burkini ban
A French court has decided to overturn the controversial burkini ban
30 French towns announced bans on the burkini mostly on the south east
The Human Rights League took legal action to overturn the burkini ban
Since its introduction, women wearing burkinis have been fined €38

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761350/French-mayors-vow-CONTINUE-burkini-beach-ban-struck-court-ruling.html#ixzz4JVhyrwlO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761350/French-mayors-vow-CONTINUE-burkini-beach-ban-struck-court-ruling.html

Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
toshino4real:

So what you gonna do ?

Thanks

French towns maintain burkini bans despite court rulings
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/europe/france-burkini-ban/

French burkini ban maintained in Corsican village
An administrative court on the French island of Corsica refused Tuesday to lift a burkini ban that was introduced following a mass brawl on a beach, saying it was justified on public order grounds.

http://zululandobserver.co.za/afp/208064/french-burkini-ban-maintained-in-corsican-village

Muslims will continue to be embarrassed until they stop killing innocent people for all.ah.

Muslim dress as they want in Western countries, but Western women are not allowed to dress as they want in Muslim countries. How do you respect other people's culture and laws?
Re: French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris / My Homage To God Almighty, The Eternal Rock Of Ages / See Why Dr. Paul Enenche, Wife, Dunamis Members Cried Today During Service (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.