Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! (59859 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by ArcToyin(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
pcguru1:
Yep someone made mention of work and stress and traffic especially in Lagos, that's another factor too,Lagos is stressful that I can tell you. So won't be a surprise if that was one of the factors causing the sexless marriage
nothing stop her from informing her hubby about her condition. explaining in an amorous way would be better and understood by her partner other than saying it shabbily.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by ArcToyin(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2016
Timbuktou:
Men too dey fûck up. You're discussing sex with your wife up to three times? My brother, you cannot negotiate attraction. If a woman wants to fúck you, she will fûck you. She will always be in the mood, or she will be in the mood way more times than she's not. You are suffering from see finish syndrome.

I advise you to spend less time than you used to with her, get a hobby and, of course, get a bloody side chick. And monitor her destiny codedly, if you're not chopping her ponmo, nobody else with be chopping the ponmo. When she ready, she go coordinate.
wrong advice. Jesus abhors adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by chloe47: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Onegai:

grin

This is totally very true (infact I'm brushing my hair right now because of it!) But the reality is that, children are the death of Sex in Marriage.

Baby age 2 months: you will prefer to sleep rather than be awake thinking of nyashing. Because you haven't slept upto 3 hours straight in 2 months grin

Baby age 6 months: your husband (rubbing thigh suggestively), assumed the position and suddenly you hear "nyaaahhhh"

Baby age 8 months: you wear bum shorts and your baby, desperate to fight all your weaning attempts, chooks his head into your laps looking for a way to open your top (I shi.t you not this happens till breastfeeding ends) grin

Baby age 11 months: you wear your white pant and bum shorts, guess who is going to spit up food all over it and rub her mouth on your top in vex that you're giving her solids grin you will so change clothes.

Toddler age 1 year: you lie down, your toddler follows you. You stand up, your toddler follows you. You go to the toilet and your toddler drums on the door until you come out. It's called Separation Anxiety. grin

Toddler age 1.6 years: you arrange and package yourself on the bed and carry remote control to watch, what was it, Africa Magic. Your toddler begins to scream blue murder, because they were showing Teletubbies, how dare you change the channel! grin

Terrible Twos and older: you and husband get down. Halfway through, you realise the house is quiet. Strangely quiet. That is because your child is drinking from the toilet, about to put a metal fork in a socket, pouring water into your speakers, trying to pull a chest of drawers on top of their silly head, eating Omo, about to "superman" off the balconey etc grin

See, until age 4, just go with the flow. You may end up throwing away pre-intimacy just so you can knack in between baby naps, on the floor with dirty clothes on. It is because they don't prepare men to be fathers that they don't realise this. Those that have stayed with families who had really young kids when they are old enough to remember are usually understanding when their turn comes.

Fathers should hang in there, because it will get better some day and you don't want your marriage in shambles by the time kids become independent. When they start school, things get better a bit.
LOL!
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2016
When I read all the responses from op and everyone on this post and am like phew!
Mehn no wonder some men are unfaithful to their wives and at the end some end up marrying a 2nd wife to ease tension.
It reminds. Me of a friend of mine, he's 30years, married with kid.. We were gisting on Sunday at his office, cos he goes to work to have a quiet time on Sunday's.. So we were gisting and he told me point blank that he must marry a 2nd wife..
I looked at this guy, I smiled, I said because uv been promoted to a top position u now have so much money to even think of marrying a 2nd wife?
He said babe listen.. I must make myself happy no matter what.. And mind you, am not having issues with my wife o.. But I must be happy.. I said OK o... As your mind is made up.

So op, do what your heart says.. U live life once.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Ganjababe: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Life is full of surprises though. it's truly different strokes for different folks.
I have been married for over a year with a baby. And it is quite funny that Bae and I do the "DO" every other day. AS in, no retreat no surrender. maybe cos we didn't engage in Sex before marriage ("maybe ") but I can't imagine me tired for that thing.
Chai! It's fire for fire o
@ OP, I guess you must have found a solution to the problem at hand. However, Please don't use this as an excuse to look outside o. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by moyogal: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Don't loose ur spouse becos ur sex hormones re low.we sell enhancementt cream,soaps, chewing gums,tea etc. We are very discrete. Contact us to get ur groove back 08057583879---- spousehelp
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by payoga(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
All parties in a marriage should be aware of their responsibilities and gladly fulfill them. I can understand if the headache is one off and I have to do one or two things to soothe her . As a man with the right words and actions I get my wife to do anything for me but I will feel like a manipulator, so doing all the nice stuff should not be because I want sex but because I truely treasure her and want to make her happy. So I guess you need to have a really serious discussion with her to identify the root cause, the dinner, movie thing could just be treating the symptoms while the real causes are left unattended to
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by DeRay98(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
innovestor:

Thanks so much for your mature candid opinions and questions. I will answer you accordingly (my answers will amaze you).

Ans 1. She enjoys it with me and is always fully satisfied when we engage in it. My concern if frequency and adventure.
Ans 2. She does a small business which does not take most of her time (4hrs in a day averagely). Kids are not in school yet as they have not reached the age (note: 2 house helps on ground to help out). Cooking prep done by maids, cooking done by her. Washing machine available. Cleaning by all. So u see, no excessive stress on any one. I am the one to even complain of stress as i work very hard.
Ans 3. She has no business thinking of money. I provide for all needs for the family. trust me. wink

Bro, chop knuckles abeg...real son of your papa.
Na so women dey make excuses for them fellow misbehaving women oh.
If she come cry out tomorrow say her hubby don dey run after other skirts for town, na so all of them go join dey abuse men, none of them go ask her say how you dey treat your hubby for house wey open door for am to run out. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by DeRay98(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
babfet:
Well I think the problem is purely when a man choose to be faithful to his wife and the wife thinks she got his man 100% to herself no matter what.
I think the best thing to do is to act as if u don't care for sometime, do as if u don't notice how sexy she is , you can even act as if you not looking at her when she is naked this will got her thinking maybe you are cheating and she will want to.protect her home.
But please don't go outside my brother cos the end result will never be good
My prayer is God will bless us the husbands the more cos no man will buy his woman Range in the afternoon and night ask for poomon wey no go get am infact Na she sef go ask u to.come chop

quote author=babfet post=48652836]Well I think the problem is purely when a man choose to be faithful to his wife and the wife thinks she got his man 100% to herself no matter what.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by johnime: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
BellaElla:
OP your situation isn't strange, but how u go about determines the result u will get
you have already made some mistakes like threatening to sleep outside.
the day my husband threatens me with infidelity, I doubt he would get the solution he desires.
the issue here is both of you are on different sexual wavelengths.
Some women are just not naturally adventurous in bed, some see things like giving head and talking dirty in bed a taboo
if she grew up like that, then there is nothing you can do, its already ingrained in her.
what you can however do is to try and increase the frequency of the action.
do you only hold her when you want some? do you flaunt her on social media? how often do you compliment her? do you cuddle her at night? are on chatting with other women in her presence?
have you bought her any intimate stuff, buy her sexy lingerie, turn her to your model, carry her on ur laps and tell her how beautiful and irresistible she is to you. that you are lucky to have her etc, etc.
some women need their inner sirens to be cajoled out, every woman loves to be wooed and sweet talked by her man. whether he means it or not cheesy cheesy cheesy. for instance even if her body changed after childbirth, tell her its more sexy now grin grin, if she believes in her sexuality, she would flaunt it for u. don't go and start complaining of fallen brezz and loose kini o. she would never recover from it cheesy cheesy
finally lose those your female friends numbers, it is highly disrespectful. you are married and as such the only females you should be interacting with those that benefit you financially, academically or business wise.
if your wives male friends before marriage should start calling her frequently, I guess you wont fancy it.
what would even give a single woman the morale to tell u to come and chop, that means your female friends are highly promiscuous and have no shame, you cant make progress in your home if you still keep those loose girls as your friends and confidants.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
some men slf dey like to complicate matta, somtin wey u go jst naak outside and play d away package in secret, then still pretend lyk normal. as easy as cheese, sometym one nids to take some few secrets to his grave.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by talk2bity: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Try and talk 2 her.tell her to luk for a way 2 increase her sex life and u should try and decrease urs,so that u'll not compound ur problem
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by kapelvej: 1:59am On Apr 07, 2018
"The fault oh Brutus, is not on our stars, for it is on us, because we are weaklings"
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by innovestor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
mercy232:
Young man, am a motivational speaker... contact me on whatsapp cos am willing to help out # 08058044675...

Are you married?
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by innovestor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ganjababe:
Life is full of surprises though. it's truly different strokes for different folks.
I have been married for over a year with a baby. And it is quite funny that Bae and I do the "DO" every other day. AS in, no retreat no surrender. maybe cos we didn't engage in Sex before marriage ("maybe "wink but I can't imagine me tired for that thing.
Chai! It's fire for fire o
@ OP, I guess you must have found a solution to the problem at hand. However, Please don't use this as an excuse to look outside o. Lol

YOU ARE BLESSED!
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by eezeribe(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
innovestor:

YOU ARE BLESSED!
It's been two years since then, did the situation improve?
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by mercy232(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
innovestor:

Are you married?
yes I am...with a child as well..
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by innovestor(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2018
eezeribe:

It's been two years since then, did the situation improve?

grin the moment i wrote i knew a question like this would arise.

Its called sacrifice because its hard, but it's meant for a greater good. It's been a sinusoidal wave though i wish more of the wave lengths could be on the +ve side of the chart and not the other side.

This is my philosophical and scientific response to your question.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by NoToPile: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
innovestor:

Its called sacrifice because its hard, but it's meant for a greater good. It's been a sinusoidal wave though i wish more of the wave lengths could be on the +ve side of the chart and not the other side.

grin grin grin I wanted to ask same , I remembered I read it back then.

This your response na wa
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Rosarie(f): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Am in ur wife shoes now.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by innovestor(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Rosarie:
Am in ur wife shoes now.

undecided How?
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Onegai:
Innovestor, today is Thursday, send your wife a message right now, ask her what she's doing, if there's light etc. Come home earlier than usual and play with the kids. Buy cake for your wife and everybody eat. When I say play, I mean PLAY. Dance like an egun masquerade. During this play, you guys should make a paper ball, recreate the NIG-GER match of yesterday (pls be Germany angry) and stylishly throw it at Mum. Let her pass it back, infact,rush her if she holds the ball long. Feel free to smack her bum during the play, no red card given. Don't ask for sex.

Tomorrow, come home and watch whatever she wants to watch, discuss it with her animatedly. What hairdo is she wearing? Bet you don't know offhand smiley tell her to bring her nailpolish, you want to practise painting because the economy has crashed and manipedis ain't cheap. Ask her what's going with life. Just listen. Gist freely.

Saturday, you and her go to the mall. Go watch a movie together (no kids allowed). In the car home, hold her hand. When you get home, don't sit in your usual seat (the one you use as your personal space), sit with her. Tell her "I've missed us having fun, I've missed you". See how the evening goes.
grin
Onegai:
Innovestor, today is Thursday, send your wife a message right now, ask her what she's doing, if there's light etc. Come home earlier than usual and play with the kids. Buy cake for your wife and everybody eat. When I say play, I mean PLAY. Dance like an egun masquerade. During this play, you guys should make a paper ball, recreate the NIG-GER match of yesterday (pls be Germany angry) and stylishly throw it at Mum. Let her pass it back, infact,rush her if she holds the ball long. Feel free to smack her bum during the play, no red card given. Don't ask for sex.

Tomorrow, come home and watch whatever she wants to watch, discuss it with her animatedly. What hairdo is she wearing? Bet you don't know offhand smiley tell her to bring her nailpolish, you want to practise painting because the economy has crashed and manipedis ain't cheap. Ask her what's going with life. Just listen. Gist freely.

Saturday, you and her go to the mall. Go watch a movie together (no kids allowed). In the car home, hold her hand. When you get home, don't sit in your usual seat (the one you use as your personal space), sit with her. Tell her "I've missed us having fun, I've missed you". See how the evening goes.
odi egwu ooooo..... If na like this marriage be, i go remain single be that oooo....
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Please give a straight answer cheesy

Learnt a lot from this thread, others can learn too.
innovestor:

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by innovestor(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2018
Saffi:
Please give a straight answer cheesy

Learnt a lot from this thread, others can learn too.

You can ask the gods of the land for more clarification. And i hope they don't respond with more parables and adages grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.