Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,298 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ (18299 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
Women and stewpid love are so compatible...very weak creatures angry

If someone can abduct you, rape you repeatedly to the extent of getting you pregnant and you can still wake up one day (after bn rescued) to say you miss him, then your problem is out of this world.

But there is nothing the holy cane cannot do.. undecided

Flogging ll go a long way in solving this problem.

Oya, bring da holy cane

Come out? E bota! I said come out E bota hehehe
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Imithea(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Never underestimate the power of a errmm.
You've been scarce these days. undecided

What is 'errmm' ?
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Ihavespoken: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2016
The guy must have swallowed dozens of Vigra while he fuckkked her brains out and now she misses him.

Wat a stupid love undecided
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2016
MiMiakpet:

Bobo you don't conclude that way, that is the father of her child & besides you donknow if she was raped or she vvoluntarily gave in, who knows she fit don go fall in love with the mallam for there
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Spells(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
duduade:
Tнe power oғ a preeeĸ canт вe denιed
derris power in the preeek.... Preeekison
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by femi4: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Vanillaskin:
With all those performance enhancement drugs those her husband people they take, I'm not surprised she misses the smashing. grin grin grin
After all who doesn't like a good smashing grin grin grin
So this baby face of yours konws about smashing
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by DRISKLEF(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Imithea:

You've been scarce these days. undecided

What is 'errmm' ?
I just came out of 'jail' few hours ago. You know how we be on here nau. NL mods arent smilling at all.

LOL. The word is rather too heavy for the ears thus me stuttering. grin
Top of the morning to you, D.G!
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Imithea(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I just came out of 'jail' few hours ago. You know how we be on here nau. NL mods aint smilling.

LOL. The word is rather too heavy for the ears thus me stuttering. grin
Top of the morning to you, D.G!

Whisper to me then. wink

DG is in till the 26th, the other one is in till 2021. cheesy
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Imithea:
Thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Okundaye4(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Kenzico:

Hmmm...Just imagine! At 21, her zeal to get educated has been tarnished since the abduction.

I hope she finds her husband o! O di egwu o!

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by komekn(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
The levels of ignorance and insensitivity are beyond me.

When your captors are beheading people like chickens before your eyes day in day out. When someone gives you just water the person will seem like an angel from heaven.

These are facing extremities of mental stress, anxiety, fear, deprivation, psychological and sexually abuse. That are simply incomprehensible to most.

If full grown educated adults can have loyalty and irrational behaviour associated with Stockholm syndrome. How much more these largely innocent children held in captivity for years.

This child needs sympathy, understanding and a lot of time to recover.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Imithea(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
You're welcome
smiley
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by DRISKLEF(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Imithea:

Whisper to me then. wink

DG is in till the 26th, the other one is in till 2021. cheesy
Nahh, i dont think I'll be able to keep a straight face telling you that. You are'nt even ready for it, trust me. wink

I knew it! They advanced their reckless wrath to your end as well? SMH!

2020 what?!!! That one's gone for good. grin
I like D.G, dont ask why. You should just keep it on the low with that sobriquet when it comes back alive.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Imithea(f): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Nahh, i dont think I'll be able to keep a straight face telling you that. You are'nt even ready for it, trust me. wink

I knew it! They advanced their reckless wrath to your end as well? SMH!

2020 what?!!! That one's gone for good. grin
I like D.G, dont ask why. You should just keep it on the low with that sobriquet when it comes back alive.
Just I'd have to be more persuasive then and whatever it is, you're telling me. wink

I'll try, I know it'd be difficult but I'll try.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by tempest01(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
The same militant husband that was at aso rock the other time, featuring in their picture with bubu?
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Boyooosa(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:

If someone can abduct you, rape you repeatedly to the extent of getting you pregnant and you can still wake up one day (after bn rescued) to say you miss him, then your problem is out of this world.

Oya, bring da holy cane

Use ur brain to comprehend that simple situation and stop using ur mind. The guy claimed to be a mechanic b4 being captured/kidnapped by bk. With DAT, u should know DAT he didn't join the terrorist group willingly If at all he was/is a member of the dangerous group. Another thing, the situation that girl passed through, if u face it in life and the devil himself showed you love, u will answer Lucifer Jnr if called so, to show your loyalty to him. Lastly, u should know dat for a guy to have conquered a girl's heart in that bottom less pit zone, the guy has a good heart and he is a good PEOPLE regardless of his coincidental circumstance in life. He is loveable, he is a HERO. Quote me anywhere even outside Nairaland. cool

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by biggest84: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
don't blame her cos love knows no bound.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by tushbobo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vanillaskin:
With all those performance enhancement drugs those her husband people they take, I'm not surprised she misses the smashing. grin grin grin
After all who doesn't like a good smashing grin grin grin

Right...A part of the girl's brain responsible for falling in love has been activated due to good sex and bonding with the man. It's natural and wasn't surprised when I read the heading.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by alizma: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:

Oya, bring da holy cane

it is unfortunate though but that is the way God build them for you and my own good. don't insult her.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Perfectionist11: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
This compels us to accept the assertion that stratospheric sex makes most women irrational..& African girls still find it difficult to separate sex from issues of d heart.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by walozanga(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
buhari no want make the gurl open his yansh.. She might knw too much
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by nellyelitz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
A Physics student that can't communicates with English language...

Fear north!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Rajosh(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
lool..bro, @ 21? I am an advocate of flogging for kids like this. Its jst soo annoying. I am sure the first few sex she had with her suspected militant husband wasn't agreed mutually.
she's suffering from stockholm syndrome. it's psychological.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Image123(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
She should not even be in Nigeria. It's unfortunate she is in Abuja receiving one yeye restoration process. The same quacks that were perplexed by ear infection?
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Meganewday(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
What if the guy is in disguise, what if the mission is to use the girl to infiltrate, what if rescuing the girl was just a setup within the organization?

Anybody thought about that?
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by lordkhalifa(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
send them back to sambisa forest... ediot... I'm willing to donate the sewing machine and her Tp to sambisa... we have enough chap's from south who are willing to go to school but no sponsor, but see as dem dey force her to go school she no agree... I doubt if she don pass through the four wall of any school b4.... bughari keep deceiving gullible Zombies with chibok scam.... liar Muhammad keep rolling the script
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by seangy4konji: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dem don use drug knack am well him don sabi difference.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2016
"Islamic militant" so these obvious terrorists are now being referred to as militants. Nigeria is truly a failed state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / LCC Targets Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Opens New Operation Office / Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.