Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo (714 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by trinity227(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
My take on it:

Buhari: where is your own share of the arms deal money ?? you have to return it.

Jonathan : Which money are you talking about? I did not see any money oooo.

you can imagine yours.......

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2016
PMB: You empty the treasury.

GEJ: I said I was clueless about everything.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by thesicilian: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari: See all the problems you have caused for me!

GEJ: You say make I comot say na you sabi pass, I leave the place for you. Why you come still dey fall my hand like this na?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by Dujardin(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Bubu: "Lie" Mohammed told me you ate inside the yam!
Jona: He is lying, I dono anything about its whereabout!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by dannyben5: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Bubu be like:luk at d problms u hav cause in the country, am now d 1 suffering it....jona be like:wetin concern me,na me say mak u contest b4?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by argon500: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari: The avengers says you are one of their sponsor

Jonathan: Please who are the avengers? are they from Eritrea?

On my way to my village

Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari: I met an empty treasury when I came on board.

Jonathan: I don't know where the money went to ooo!
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by 12Monkeys: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari: but you know I can't read

GEJ: how is that my fault?
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by chizaramprudy(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
buhari: why you no tell me say na so leadership be? Jonathan : shebi you say you wan change am?
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by 9jii(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2016
Gej- I don't see a reason why my followers can't get over 2015 defeat
Baba- we named them Wailers Wallahi
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari :- what should i do about this economy problem especially the dollar issue.

Jonathan :- I don't know, no be you wan become president ni.
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Jonathan: I thought you said let's pretend to be enemies but now you are on my case inside out

Buhari : Stop whining. Just do the same if you EVER get back to office
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by Histrings08(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Gej: Buh why are u inflicting pain and hardship on our people?
Pmb:walahi, I just want to take them to their promise land once and for all
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by femolacqua(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari: Can u come over and account for d money u used in the last election campaign.
Jonathan: I thought we done leave that chapter for another.
@Olatunjithomas
Re: What Do You Think Jonathan And Buhari Are Discussing About Here. Photo by TippyTop(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria / More Photos: Mark Zuckerberg Visits Aso Rock / See The Photos Edo APC Won’t Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.