Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Was Under House Arrest –fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Under House Arrest –fayose (422 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Under House Arrest –fayose by yetbadotcom: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, said on Wednesday that he was placed under house arrest by security operatives at the old President Lodge of the Government House in Rivers State.

He explained that the development stopped him from attending the national convention of the party.

Fayose, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Social Media, Mr. Lere Olayinka, expressed sadness over the development.
http://www.yetba.com/i-was-under-house-arrest-fayose/
Re: I Was Under House Arrest –fayose by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
This goes a long way to prove that APC is behind the crises in PDP. Any way sheriff is still a loser
Re: I Was Under House Arrest –fayose by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Fayose,the only standing critic and nightmare of pmb.While Metuh and others have been silence over dasukigate scandal.

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of Ekiti Drowning Incident Not World Bank Officials- Agency / Breaking: Intrigues As Security Agencies Plot To Postpone Edo Guber Poll / DO 2016:oshiomhole, El-rufai In Dance ‘competition’ During APC Rally [PHOTOS/VE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.