Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Hausa And Forex. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa And Forex. (1017 Views)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hausa And Forex. by lawani: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Forex earners for Hausa land includes maize, groundnut, leather, indigo dye, automobile parts and automobiles, ginger, tomatoes, pepper, onions, textile and etc. Not to talk of sorghum which they produce as much as the US for local use but which can also be exported and then the mother of all which is their human resources scattered all over West Africa and beyond. however an independent Hausa state just like Japan, will not control these resources like nigeria is controlling petroleum resources but the resources will be forex earners for an independent Hausa nation just like Toyota, Mitsubishi and etc are forex earners for the Japanese economy. The resources will be coordinated as it should be. Do you want to be like Japan whose government bothers itself only with taking a cut of the GDP across al sectors evenly, whose government income is domiciled in the local currency, a country with a high HDI and a developed economy or like Nigeria whose government income is domiciled in forex and the economy is not developed and the people are backward?

In Aborisha theology, you choose your destiny by yourself. this means if people say you are wretched, poor and etc and you accept, then all well and good, Olodumare will not be able to and can not by any means help you but if you say No as Japan, Singapore, South Korea did despite the odds stacked against them, then Olodumare will be obliged to provide resources to make that affirmation a reality.. olodumare is thesame entity as Ubangiji in the Maiguzuwa theology of the original Hausa culture and I presume the theology is thesame as the Aborisha theology of the Yoruba .

So, to the Hausa nation, I will say again as I have always been saying ‘Take your God given fortunes and convert them’. The aim of the Hausa should be to merge their lands in Nigeria and Niger republic together for nation building, not to go on with Nigeria.

Hausa land has forex, has had forex for centuries with products of Hausa land known all over the world before Europeans arrived on the West African coast via the Atlantic ocean. So, if people who are not knowledgeable say you have no forex, it is your prerogative to choose that as your destiny or not but for now it is not the reality.
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Very good and well thought out input. Love it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by QuotaSystem: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Spot on!

The North has been plagued by poor leadership in the past and this era is the first since Sardauna that we've had progressive leaders in the likes of El Rufai, Tambuwal, Bagudu etc. which is why for the first time in decades we are witnessing the revival of the leather industry in Sokoto, textiles in Kaduna, agricultural revolution across northern states with Kebbi currently leading with rice production, and the revival of the NNDC which is spearheading oil exploration in the region.

Another area overripe for exploitation is our wealth in solid minerals. Good times lay ahead for the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by malton: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice input.
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by 9jii(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
We know but our plans for all these are in the near future.
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
oyel still remains the koko

*BRINGBACKMYOYEL
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by Caseless: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Spot on!

The North has been plagued by poor leadership in the past and this era is the first since Sardauna that we've had progressive leaders in the likes of El Rufai, Tambuwal, Bagudu etc. which is why for the first time in decades we are witnessing the revival of the leather industry in Sokoto, textiles in Kaduna, agricultural revolution across northern states with Kebbi currently leading with rice production, and the revival of the NNDC which is spearheading oil exploration in the region.

Another area overripe for exploitation is our wealth in solid minerals. Good times lay ahead for the North.
each time I think about what's happening in the north right now , I run wild with joy. Wait until oil exploration starts, then we can practically shut these miscreants down south who calls us "parasite s" up. The last time our tomatoes stopped going round, we know what everyone went through.

We can't be so rich and still be tagged "parasites" in Nigeria. Our leaders need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by orimsamsam(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
oyel still remains the koko

*BRINGBACKMYOYEL
why are u dis senseless.

OSU pls find ur level

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by lawani: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Caseless:
each time I think about what's happening in the north right now , I run wild with joy. Wait until oil exploration starts, then we can practically shut these miscreants down south who calls us "parasite s" up. The last time our tomatoes stopped going round, we know what everyone went through.

We can't be so rich and still be tagged "parasites" in Nigeria. Our leaders need to wake up.

Support the disintegration of Nigeria and merge with your people in SW Niger for proper joining of hands together in a new nation with a common language.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by Caseless: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
lawani:

Support the disintegration of Nigeria and merge with your people in SW Niger for proper joining of hands together in a new nation with a common language.
disintegration isn't the solution.
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by KwaraRat: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
I just dey laugh.

Declare independence and start earning your forex and see who in the better south will give a rat's ass about what you have.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by KwaraRat: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Caseless:

Are you afraid of being left alone with your Awusa masters?

Lol
Re: The Hausa And Forex. by OlanreJohnson: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Caseless:
This muslim ab0ki dey deceive himself. So you want to chop your leather, rubber mine your resouces, keep them 100% and still have your crooked and leprous almajiri fingers in Niger delta oil?
Na una get sense pass abi.

Whenever I read from people like you, I bless God for the existence of IPOB and Avengers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by KwaraRat: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

This muslim ab0ki dey deceive himself. So you want to chop your leather, rubber mine your resouces, keep them 100% and still have your crooked and leprous almajiri fingers in Niger delta oil?
Na una get sense pass abi.

Whenever I read from people like you, I bless God for the existence of IPOB and Avengers. grin

That dude you quoted is Yoruba

The OP is a confused Kwara Rat claiming north .

Forget these Yoruba cowards.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Forex. by KwaraRat: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
lawani:

It's not south Niger but Western Sudan.

Get your khaliphate name correct!

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry's Unadulterated Garbage & His New-found Friends- By FFK / Buhari To Travel Again, Amidst Deteriorating Economy / Breaking News: There Is Only One IPOB - Spokesperson (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.