Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. (1080 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by theimmortals(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please help me out, she will be going tomorrow.
She is a pharmacist looking for a please of internship, she is staying with her sister in my lodge since 4 days now we have been talking, but HOW DO I TELL HER WHAT I FEEL FOR HER. Please help me out. I have only few hours

Am counting on this forum to win her heart.
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by MUVA(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
theimmortals:
Please help me out, she will be going tomorrow.
She is a pharmacist looking for a please of internship, she is staying with her sister in my lodge since for day now we have been talking, but HOW DO I TELL HER I WANT TO FAUCK HER. Please help me out. I have only few hours

Learn to ask the right questions. wink

1 Like

Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
cool cool cool MUVA ANSER AM I DONT NO WHAT TO SAY AGAIN... tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by FvckShiT(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Just fĂșcking tell her

Do you mind me fĂșcking you?
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by MUVA(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool MU.VA ANSER AM I DONT NO WHAT TO SAY AGAIN... tongue tongue tongue

LOL, he hasn't said what he really wants. grin
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by Edygrin(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sitting not Seating.. correct yourself
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by usermane(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
I won't advise you to make any move at this point. Your hospitality could easily be misconstrued as conditional and will only scare her off. Reveal your feelings only when she has left your house.
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by theimmortals(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
usermane:
I won't advise you to make any move at this point. Your hospitality could easily be misconstrued as conditional and will only scare her off. Reveal your feelings only when she has left your house.

Thank you my brother,
That's exactly what I was thinking, but. Don't you think it will be too late by then.
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by usermane(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
theimmortals:

Thank you my brother,
That's exactly what I was thinking, but. Don't you think it will be too late by then.

Is it ever too late? If you fear you might not meet her after she leaves, you could tell her just before she leaves.
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by adexyormait(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
theimmortals:

Thank you my brother,

Tell her yr mind b4 she take her liv! If u allow her to go she might be thinking u are afraid to confront her
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
But you get job? You don baff?
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin vin sd all dis,trust me,u won't get her wen u try.....
Re: She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. by Fidelismaria: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Avin feelings for a girl u met '4 days ago'

How crappy do u tink u sound rite now?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? / Photo Of The Day! Is This Love Or Senselessnes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.