Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw (19380 Views)

Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / FG Approves N701bn To Boost Electricity Generation / Hydro Plants Responsible For Improved Power Supply - Dr Joy Ogaji (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by olajizz01(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
emajoe:
Who Hydro plant ebb?
It helps a lot of people.
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by adedayoa2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ghost447:
I guess he is using his private funds. Omemen
nope, not sure he is. We're paying for it
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by Ghost447(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
adedayoa2:
nope, not sure he is. We're paying for it
So you didn't get my sarcasm?
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by lollmaolol(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
sarrki:
We will surely get there

Turn down for what
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by adedayoa2(f): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ghost447:
So you didn't get my sarcasm?
I got it. for real i did
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by kalid01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
A reputable recruiting firm, giant international resources that has branches in all south west zones in Nigeria is recruiting for private, and public organizations, companies etc that are into manufacturing, construction, importation, services, marketing etc needs a vibrant Nigerian graduates to fill the available position, sales reps, marketing officer, public relations officer. applicants must have atleast ND, NCE, HND, BSC, BA. interested applicants should forward their details to the number attached to the advertisement 08145016707
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by Ghost447(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
adedayoa2:
I got it. for real i did
[sub][/sub] cool
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by Goke7: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
erico2k2:

U and the person you quoted should answer this primary 6 question North and south where do we have more water ?
The water up north is freshwater which is more suitable for hydro power than the south which is more of seawater. Do you have any freshwater body in the south as big as river Niger?
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by thedarksider: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Keneking:
Dry season is coming fast....save your waters and hydro energies now
Useless government that can not increase the MW with alternatives since May 2015
Even after taking over from Manitoba, there is no improvement embarassed
Now they blame PDP and Goodluck cry
Very soon, someone would propose that we take water from Atlantic Ocean in Lagos to service all the dams to sustain the power embarassed

the answer is simpel:

we scrap anything to do with oil and gas....only concentrate on bio-gas,solar and hydro-plants in very secure areas like the south west and the revided north...!!!....
we dont even need nuclear...

even the river naija is strong enough to generate enough electricity for us,if we only understand how to build dams without the help of the rest of the world,like china,for ourselves....

we have to think like beavers..why does a beaver build dams??..because the beaver want to have a swimming pool for himself....with food in it...-. grin grin grin grin grin

duhhhhh.....!!!

Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by nurusystem(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Keneking:
Dry season is coming fast....save your waters and hydro energies now
Useless government that can not increase the MW with alternatives since May 2015
Even after taking over from Manitoba, there is no improvement embarassed
Now they blame PDP and Goodluck cry
Very soon, someone would propose that we take water from Atlantic Ocean in Lagos to service all the dams to sustain the power embarassed

Can rule a ward,that u r complaining,,PDP spend billions of naira 4 power ,,4 16years ,,,now that Apc R TRYIN 2 FIX THEIR sHEET,, U R THEIR SAYIN RUBBISH,,aRA OKO,.
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by fendorf(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
We will get there
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by tomakint: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2016
tundexijim:

Mumu. He said we were able to attain 5000mw b4 ur ppl started bombing...
I will not call you names but it is very obvious you are an unrepentant follower of Fashola. Continue
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by imanicah(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2016
the south south and south east always shows sense of unpatriotic. they are the jeopardizing the economy of this country and some fools are happy about their devilish act.
Re: Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw by Chuknovski(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Stop blame games

APC Founding Fathers Watching From The Opposition, Sidelined In Ruling Party (pi / Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly / Why More International Firms Prefer Ghana To Nigeria