Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. (3318 Views)

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
I went to the market today to buy some foodstuff and was surprised how the prices of all items were skyrocketed. The traders attributed the price hike to Buhari and change but my question is: is Buhari a farmer or a Fisher man?

I think traders are taking advantage of the economy to rip Nigerians off.

What do you think my friends?

4 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by PaulIdu: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Was it not Buhari that increased the cos they of electricity and fuel at the same time..

16 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
That's Nigeria for you. Though the price of everything is responding to Buhari's poor economic policies we often love to have an excuse for reaping people apart.

Increase 10 naira on petrol and see how hundred naira is added to a product. After the wicked government torture us we then take turns torturing one another.

4 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by 12Monkeys: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
I went to the market today to buy some foodstuff and was surprised how the prices of all items were skyrocketed. The traders attributed the price hike to Buhari and change but my question is: is Buhari a farmer or a Fisher man?

Fertiliser subsidy scraped

Seedling distribution scraped

Livestock feeds skyrocketed due to increase in import duties and weakening naira. This is why eggs are now more expensive than a year ago.

Fulani herdsmen displacing farmers in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba and Adamawa which has led to a drop in yam yields. A situation buhari continues to play the ostrich on

Beans cultivation from the NE state of Borno virtually non existing due to Buhari's bokos
Or do you think the 3million people in Borno ,Adamawa and Yobe facing starvation are voluntarily starving themselves?

This is just the beginning.

Your 7yr famine has just started.

16 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Beremx(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dare not mention the name "Buhari" to my abboki northerner who has a petty shop. He hates Buhari with passion.

2 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Sweetle(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
I dare not mention the name "Buhari" to my abboki northerner who has a petty shop. He hates Buhari with passion.

The man has failed that's just it.

He had no clear cut vision for this country.

2 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by 12Monkeys: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:

Well. Well, well what do we have here?

This chanji has really cured your gross foolishness

Hunger indeed is not necessarily a bad thing.

prophets starved themselves to improve their spirituality but in your case it has cured your zombiesm

Wait till 2019, when Buhari will open the Lagos based shilling office again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Beremx(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweetle:

The man has failed that's just it.
He had no clear cut vision for this country.
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
Too bad!
please, kindly tell me your account wasn't hacked

8 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by sorepco(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Its a strategy so dat u feel at ease with him n not c him as threat. If tgere is riot peeps will b like..let musa be as ni like buhari!! Whereas tge reverse is the case
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Ilovemystate: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

please, kindly tell me your account wasn't hacked
Not just Beremx, even Keneking, meltdown don dey melt their pockets. It's time for confession grin

5 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Amanwulu1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op has a big P. How much was fertilizer when bubu came on board n how much is it selling now when u're lucky to see it. U guys love to apportion blame to everybody except d person dat deserves it. I'm a farmer too.

3 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Amanwulu1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Reyginus:
That's Nigeria for you. Though the price of everything is responding to Buhari's poor economic policies we often love to have an excuse for reaping people apart.

Increase 10 naira on petrol and see how hundred naira is added to a product. After the wicked government torture us we then take turns torturing one another.
d ppl u accuse are innocent afterall they don't take part in aso rock N1.7b feast. These farmers buy fertilizer at a doubled price to produce those items. D traders have dependants n somebody who used to manage N5000 allowance frm dem in a month will now require minimum of N10000. So it's bubu's econ policy or lack of it dat's d cause.

1 Like

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
cindyrocks:

try and add economics in your course
if your still studying so you understand
how govt policies affect goods and
services. ..it's very important

6 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by ConqueredWest: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:

Firefire onatisi illuminate93 temitemi1 phockphockman yujin blackseptember and others

Come and see how hunger caused by Buhari's evil policies has caused Beremx to stylishly seek for wailers form. grin

Hunger is the best medicine to cure Z................. grin

13 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can you enlighten me, assuming I do not know economics?

carmag:

try and add economics in your course
if your still studying so you understand
how govt policies affect goods and
services. ..it's very important
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
OMG!

I pray for God's mercy for Nigeria.
12Monkeys:

Fertiliser subsidy scraped

Seedling distribution scraped

Livestock feeds skyrocketed due to increase in import duties and weakening naira. This is why eggs are now more expensive than a year ago.

Fulani herdsmen displacing farmers in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba and Adamawa which has led to a drop in yam yields. A situation buhari continues to play the ostrich on

Beans cultivation from the NE state of Borno virtually non existing due to Buhari's bokos
Or do you think the 3million people in Borno ,Adamawa and Yobe facing starvation are voluntarily starving themselves?

This is just the beginning.

Your 7yr famine has just started.

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Everything is so expensive nowadays, even chalk.

PaulIdu:
Was it not Buhari that increased the cos they of electricity and fuel at the same time..
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
It got so bad that even pumpkin leaves are affected..
Reyginus:

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hating him won't make things better. We all must look for a solution to this menace...
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol funny you cheesy
sorepco:
Its a strategy so dat u feel at ease with him n not c him as threat. If tgere is riot peeps will b like..let musa be as ni like buhari!! Whereas tge reverse is the case
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
I pray for God's wisdom for our leaders..
Ilovemystate:

Not just Beremx, even Keneking, meltdown don dey melt their pockets. It's time for confession grin
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
I never figured this out before now ok..
Amanwulu1:
Op has a big P. How much was fertilizer when bubu came on board n how much is it selling now when u're lucky to see it. U guys love to apportion blame to everybody except d person dat deserves it. I'm a farmer too.
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmnnnnn

God please make a way where there seems to be no way.
Amanwulu1:
d ppl u accuse are innocent afterall they don't take part in aso rock N1.7b feast. These farmers buy fertilizer at a doubled price to produce those items. D traders have dependants n somebody who used to manage N5000 allowance frm dem in a month will now require minimum of N10000. So it's bubu's econ policy or lack of it dat's d cause.
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't know about all that...
ConqueredWest:

Firefire onatisi illuminate93 temitemi1 phockphockman yujin blackseptember and others

Come and see how hunger caused by Buhari's evil policies has caused Beremx to stylishly seek for wailers form. grin

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by BlackSeptember: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
Hating him won't make things better. We all must look for a solution to this menace...
which solution undecided No make me vex for you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by BlackSeptember: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
Too bad!
send me your account digits lemme help a breast feeding woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by cindyrocks(f): 2:52am On Aug 19, 2016
No vex but we all need to solve this..
BlackSeptember:
which solution undecided No make me vex for you embarassed
Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by onatisi(m): 3:28am On Aug 19, 2016
I am not surprised ,many more buhari supporters will be forced to relocate out of Nigeria due to hardship while many will openly ask for people forgiveness of their folly in supporting the dullard .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:34am On Aug 19, 2016
cindyrocks:
No vex but we all need to solve this..

Multiplier Effect is it...

Whatever decision of government has a concomitant effect on citizenry ...When fuel pump price and kerosine price were increased, we politicized everything...Today, farmer has to recoup his investment...his customers has to check out their expense before selling...and final consumer bears all the blunt...

Check out how much farmers have done this season as well to forecast if it is going to be better or worse...btw I dirokwa bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by onatisi(m): 3:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. by onatisi(m): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2016
ConqueredWest:

I have decided to just wait and watch how hunger will open the brains and eyes of Nigerians ,and I must say I am not disappointed at all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deja-vu: Does This 2013 Venezuelan News Report Look Familliar? [PIC] / Recs, Officials Under Bribery Probe Won’t Supervise Elections –INEC / Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.