Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards (47595 Views)

Understanding CBN New Policy Actions In Forex Market / Benefits Of CBN's New FOREX Policy / CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards by Codyt(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
MaBuk:
I just left wema bank now.

The ATM seized my card after a while I thought it would come out but it did not so I went to the banking hall to complain.

Thank God it is a Wema card I use on a wema ATM.

I was asked if was wema and I said yes, the Lady told me she has to get permission from her boss to either release it or not. I asked her what she mean by that she said CBN has directed that ATM cards seized by the machine should not be released anymore, except the ones by the card.

[s]The card owner is expected to go to his bank and request for a new card[/s].

I just want to inform NL people to avoid using different ATM for different bank.

Have a good evening!
This doesn't make any sense at all. What if there's an emergency or something? Useless policies all the time. What should we benefit from this now? angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.