Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) (21110 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) / Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by saints2(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is Cross River Garment Textile Factory, when completed will produce African and Italian fabrics. It is also expected to generate jobs and help to reduce our reliance on foreign fabrics. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/an-overview-of-cross-river-garment.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by saints2(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
God bless all working govs and the FGN...

See more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/an-overview-of-cross-river-garment.html

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by tobtap: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
wow... commendable... we need more of this cool

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by DaniDani(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
is it for sewing garment or manufacturing garment?

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by saints2(f): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
DaniDani:
is it for sewing garment or manufacturing garment?

Both... Read the post again bro...

Regards

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Pavore9: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
A good development.
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
All i see is jst 6 people posting for pix grin

4 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by saints2(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Uncle, did you read the part where it says after completion? This is just a test run of the place, work has not started..

Thank you

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

32 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Princejebs(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
will love to work here
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Speak good English pls.. What's posting? Are they letters that are posted in the post office ...

It's "posing"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by RobinRay(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
if I enter there I'll come out like........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by crownedprinz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wish I can sew ama get job here
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Sweetcollins: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Govt give us more of this abeg
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Amah70: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
saints2:
God bless all working govs and the FGN...

cc: lalasticlala
God punish evil governors including the Roti mechis, the aregbs, the roches Kochas,

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by OLLYMAX(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmm Some states are jst there,God is watching.
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by sparklebug: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Highly commendable!
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
better than ugwu selling,,God bless them

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by osborn442(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one...
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by odamaken(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
I thought this industry was suppose to be commissioned by Mr President long before now so if the president has come what will he have commissioned?
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bet why??

ayusco85:

Speak good English pls.. What's posting? Are they letters that are posted in the post office ...

It's "posing"
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by highmood(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Impressive! If all states could build factories like this, why will the youths complain of no jobs?

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Trapnews: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
9jacrip:
Please take down the pix. This is not funny.
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by uwajeh(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why couldn't they hire more people to man or is it woman the numerous idle sewing machines?
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Ikpewe: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is cool, my own state governor is busy breaking grounds and nothing is coming out of them. I am talking about Udom the state governor of Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Really respect the Cross River people, so this massive and laudable project is going on and Nairaland isn't filled with chest thumping.

If it were some people, they would have told you how they exported 10 billion dollars African fabrics.

6 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
NigerDeltan:
All i see is jst 6 people [size=35pt]posting[/size] for pix grin

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by jeffreysawyer007: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why do you use the image of the lord for jokes? Soon you go say everything wey you dey do no succeed?

9jacrip:
Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by dfrost: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ikpewe:
This is cool, my own state governor is busy breaking grounds and nothing is coming out of them. I am talking about Udom the state governor of Akwa ibom state.

Brossss cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by free2ryhme: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
beautiful

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by Chukazu: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
this is the kind of business that would thrive in Aba, but the governor is busy deceiving everybody minus mua.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is what we expect of our state government. Not every load of the FG. Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri / George Obiozor Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.