Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit (34071 Views)

Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel / Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by gozmok1(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2016
bloodkiIler:

such a kid

i Can vividly see baning coming on your way ☺
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Businessideas post=48603568]
Free the man. He's a Nigerian patriot and no sane Nigerian will not be embarrassed by the mess that was superintended by Goodluck Jonathan. Imagine his Ijaw people placing mines around our oil pipelines while he was still the president and detonating the mines during the reign of a president from another part of the country yet he's forming deaf and dumb. In saner climes, Goodluck Jonathan would have been arrested and face the court to prove himself.
Now I remember that saying that "there's no peace for the wicked ".Goodluck Jonathan presidency was a complete disaster [/quote
And bubu's presidency is what?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Suntzung: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Shameles He Goat! Which one be RISING PROFILE! You almost kill Nigeria and u still have mouth 2 talk rubbish, arrest this criminal and do am rule of law. grin
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Uncle Jona, don't worry. Their lie don de finish. Na I'm make dem de lie this penultimate one grin

I really find myself fortunate to worship the God you worship. A God good at turning the stone heart of men into a balloon filled with endless love. The same God that gave you victory over your enemies, will do same for me. Amen
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Ghost447(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
Perhaps, you think you're dealing with children like yourself. For your information the over 12million people that voted for GEJ in 2015 are still very much which him and even more are ready to join him, so if you slaves think he doesn't have supporters you better think well. The parasitic Northerners threatened to make this country ungovernable for him during his tenure and they fulfilled their promise, but GEJ has never said anything negative about this regime, yet you people will not allow him to rest because he is a gentleman. If you say this kind of thing in my presence, I will tell you how you were born.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Deilluminator(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile
Very sad that you couldn't understand what you read. Sorry, it's not Jonathan's fault but that man that didn't sit for common entrance Exam. See how you reason the same way?
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

Mynd44 I salute u jare don't mind those jagaban brown rotten teeth fellow's trying to quote you. GEJ is above all the antics of these visionless,hopeless corrupt and 419 APC government that will soaked all the zombie's dry.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Roadmike(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile

[size=16pt]Lobatan

You and your cohorts in the Media if not happy with His Rising Profile,go and enter the creeks or you can as well go to Idu Park and sleep on the Tracks

Mind you hatred kills, go die.
[/size]
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by frank4t(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2016
as the best conspiracy theorist, it will be scholarly and intellectually improper for me to say that the accusations made by the anonymous Cynthia white is true or false. However we can use the available loop holes and information at hand to start our thesis. 1. we all know that war is concieved by the rich but fought by the poor. this makes every political elite in the south south a perpetrator. Therefore the names mentioned by the anonymous cynthia white should not and can not be a surprise to anybody who is following the happenings of things in Nigeria. 2.self preservation is the strongest of instinct and people from the south understands this very well. However the government can use this tool of self preservation to win if they understand it. don't ask me how. the government did not pay my school fees my dad did. 3. who is cynthia white? is he a reality or a feeble creation of our intelligence network to put the suspected sponsors of militant a defensive position. and as such monitor their calls and all electronic activities, that is if they have these technologies and if these men are guilty. lets find out. 4.for you to be able to reach a valid conclusion, you have to become cynthia white. understand the very reality of our behavioral societal existence. you broke away from a group. your first proclivity will point you towards self preservation, protection from the presidency that must pass through some necessary procedure. Secondly, the names of the sponsors of militant is suppose to be your card and as such must be close to your chest. is it possible to break away today and release the names of your sponsors within two days? I don't know, you tell me. but remember Edward Snowden our politicians should stop the blame game and obey the rules of the game. they should stop playing politics with politics. Nigeria is suppose to be a nation bound in freedom peace and unity. watch that thin line between secularism and religiousity. my information is for great minds and my logic is undeniable. KNARFOZAI.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by cuteralph101(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Association of Political Criminals....funny thing is dt they don't stop playing d blame game till 2019. They will have to rip off all our cash to be in d Ash Rock come 2019
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I wonder how a kid ended up as a mod on this noble site

Mynd44 and Omenka reason alike.

I wonder why hatred for would make someone unreasnable.

Not as if they suffered half under Jonathan what they are suffering under Buhari..
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by MikeB3(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2016
They can't pull you down our dear Hero of Democracy Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR! You are arguably better than them in all ramifications and another fact is the United States Dollars was 216 as at the time of campaigning for 2015 Elections now it is 410naira. Nigerians are wiser now and they can't be fooled by miscreants wanting cheap publicity. Ride on National and International Elder Statesman. May God continue to bless and keep you safe by his grace. God bless Nigeria!
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by VERDA: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Stelvin101:

Trouble dey him own dey mind him own business, ediot wan wake am. Ogbeni get lost abeg, I don't av time to argue with incompetent fooool dis cold nite. Park well

Only children, as a result of their inability to express themselves constructively start hurling insults around....grow up bro,SHALOM.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by dra1987(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2016
We know that janathan has paid some stupid hungry Nigerians to always use comment to distract pple from the truth on the media,this to all those supporting janathan on nairaland and other news forum.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Zombies will not see anything outside the things they are program to see
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by ABEngine(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=doctokwus post=48596912]I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile[/quotĺe]

Dude, really? I doubt there is a thing more for your deeply gutted mind to comprehend if you could not read between those lines.

Get beyond hating the man, he barely knows of your existence, unfortunately every one in your genealogy alive today knows him.

Go and HATE NO MORE.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by alabiyemmy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:

Then you must be a dunce who read without intelligence.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by alabiyemmy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
dra1987:
We know that janathan has paid some stupid hungry Nigerians to always use comment to distract pple from the truth on the media,this to all those supporting janathan on nairaland and other news forum.

Must everyone support your Buhari? Must everyone hate Jonathan? I pity you.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Kanyekels(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
The same intelligence gathering is yet to tell us who is sponsoring boko haram.

Enough blames on Jonathan already. Nigeria must move on!

Really? Thought you are one of those APC zombies? Guess the change and deceits has hit you?
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Mintek: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Mynd44:

Seun Osewa please do something fast about this mod. He's fast bringing our cherished, apolitical nairaland to disrepute.

Thanks.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Mintek: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2016
ibe123:
Mynd44 I salute u jare don't mind those jagaban brown rotten teeth fellow's trying to quote you. GEJ is above all the antics of these visionless,hopeless corrupt and 419 APC government that will soaked all the zombie's dry.

Ever heard of the word "sarcasm"?
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2016
VERDA:

Only children, as a result of their inability to express themselves constructively start hurling insults around....grow up bro,SHALOM.

Give ur self that advice before u start advising people. I know ur type. You were the one who F0olishly mentioned, looking for who to verge ur frustrated life on coz u have a big and loud mouth. Iranu, Shalom soda ur left testicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy / Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.