Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? (1502 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by dsha: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2009
Im a Malaysian indian,its been long im in relationship with tis guy n nw it time 4 us 2 get married.He want us 2 get married n start 2 live in 9ja(lagos). I never been 2 9ja b4 and i dont have any idea abt staying there.Hw is the future 4 foreigners like me there?can i get a job there?(im a teacher)Can i manage myself there?Oh God im so confused!!!
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Rosabelle(f): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2009
Actually the country name is NIGERIA for you, not 9ja, we dont call Malaysia Mlsha now do we??
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2009
Wait a minute. . .you say he's a Nigerian dude in Malaysia? N he's planning to get married to you and settle in Nigeria? Just how many times have i witnessed such scenario over here? undecided

Use your head!

I rest my case! grin
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2009
Lagos is a beatiful city. my advice is to try and secure a job first before relocating to naija.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by amebono1: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2009
Rosabelle:

Actually the country name is NIGERIA for you, not 9ja, we dont call Malaysia Mlsha now do we??

what has that got to do with the post?
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by dsha: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim, i dnt really understand wat ur trying 2 say here,
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by amebono1: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Wait a minute. . .you say he's a Nigerian dude in Malaysia? N he's planning to get married to you and settle in Nigeria? Just how many times have i witnessed such scenario over here?  undecided

Use your head!

I rest my case!  grin

do they do that alot?

dsha:

ThoniaSlim, i dnt really understand wat your trying 2 say here,

shes trying to tell you to be smart, and open your eyes wide, they say it does not mean they want it to happen, they can promise you everything but they dont mean it, cos they want something from you,does he have his papers?
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

do they do that alot?

shes trying to tell you to be smart, and open your eyes wide, they say it does not mean they want it to happen, they can promise you everything but they dont mean it, cos they want something from you,does he have his papers?

Yes ohhh. . .they do it a hell lot. . .

I'm not tryna discourage the woman. . .but all am simply saying is that she be really wise about it! she shouldn't just give up everything like that. . .because I have witnessed a handful of Asian women who were in her position. , and I know where they are today. . .

there are actually genuine Nigerian dudes over here that love these Asian women and marry them for genuine reasons. . .but the percentage of these guys is like 5% against a whole 95% of bad cases. . .so Dsha just be really smart about your choices. . .
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2009
Girl shine your eye. He may just want the Malaysian passport. Goodluck.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by dsha: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2009
i knw abt nigeria n nigerian, bt does tat mean everyone is te same?n i cant marry them?
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2009
dsha:

i knw abt nigeria n nigerian, bt does tat mean everyone is te same?n i cant marry them?

Please explain the highlighted statement? undecided
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2009

Girl shine your eye. He may just want the Malaysian passport. Goodluck.
i doubt he wants the passport,,the thing no get value na!!
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by dsha: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2009
i mean wat i say,its been long im with them,
i knw wat their doing here in malaysia.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by amebono1: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2009
dsha:

yea right, we female nigerians know that we dont know our men well enough, not to talk of a malaysian

yea freaking right undecided
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2009
dsha:

Then you probably still have more 2 know!  undecided  lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2009
u better dont come to lagos, the heat and rowdiness of the place can kill someone!!! shocked shocked
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

i doubt he wants the passport,,the thing no get value na!!
It betta pass that green thing we dey call passport grin
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by freeview(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2009
Whats the diff btw malaysia and Nigeria? undecided its not even under eu countries lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2009
Malaysia is an almost developed country. They have good health care, light, water, security things our great country lacks.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by freeview(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Thats your own opinion embarassed
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2009

Whats the diff btw malasia and Nigeria?
gd question!
1-24 hr electricity!
2-good roads!
3-no too much 419!
4-one begins with M'uuuuu, the other with N'uuuuu(village tong)
5-higer standard of living
6-higher standard of education

let me stop here, because if i continue writing Seun'll  need another server to contain the information!
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

gd question!
1-24 hr electricity!
2-good roads!
3-no too much 419!
4-one begins with M'uuuuu, the other with N'uuuuu(village tong)
5-higer standard of living
6-higher standard of education

let me stop here, because if i continue writing Seun'll  need another server to contain the information!

Exactamondo. We 9jas hide behind the crude oil but Nigeria is a poor country.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by deco2come: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2009
dsha:

Im a Malaysian indian,its been long im in relationship with tis guy n nw it time 4 us 2 get married.He want us 2 get married n start 2 live in 9ja(lagos). I never been 2 9ja b4 and i dont have any idea abt staying there.Hw is the future 4 foreigners like me there?can i get a job there?(im a teacher)Can i manage myself there?Oh God im so confused!!!

I bet my balls that the poster is no other person but GABRY. If you doubt me, please prove me wrong. A lot of usernames on the screen but behind the screen, it is the same user.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2009

Exactamondo. We 9jas hide behind the crude oil but Nigeria is a poor country.

i agree and disagree, the only reason why the standard of living in poor in 9ja is cause,the population is tooooo muchhhhhhh!!The money from oil is not enuf for everyone,
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

i agree and disagree, the only reason why the standard of living in poor in 9ja is cause,the population is tooooo muchhhhhhh!!The money from oil  is not enuf for everyone,
I disagree, the money from our oil can cater for  4 countries we just have greedy selfish politicians stacking monies and buying houses all over the world.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2009
^^ u have a point,i agree with u grin
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by justwise(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

^^ u have a point,i agree with u grin
Ebonyeyes:

I disagree, the money from our oil can cater for 4 countries we just have greedy selfish politicians stacking monies and buying houses all over the world.

U have my vote for the FIRST Nigerian female president.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2009
justwise:

U have my vote for the FIRST Nigerian female president.
embarassed Why thank you thats if they havnt killed me in the run up to the elections grin
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by justwise(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2009
Why? U hit the nail at the head with ur last post. No they will not kill u, God dey.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2009
justwise:

Why? U hit the nail at the head with your last post. No they will not kill u, God dey.
I know say God dey but the same God said thou shall not test me. grin For real though those filthy politicians are raping the country. Nigeria is the example of a country that has the potential to be the richest and most developed country in the world.
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Shola2009(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2009

Why thank you thats if they havnt killed me in the run up to the elections
dnt worry, just drop some dollar, and we can organise highly skilled armed body guards for u!
Re: Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2009
Shola2009:

dnt worry, just drop some dollar, and we can organise highly skilled armed body guards for u!

Still scary though grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Virgin / Wat Do U Think Abt Kissing In Public? / Does It Really Matter? (your Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.