Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) (5851 Views)

Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / I Have No Feelings For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by LoverJoe89: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello NLs,

I am in a predicament here . I once had an affair with a girl years back. The relationship never worked because the girl is dirty and smelling .I buy her nice clothes, sometimes give her money for pedicures and do things for her to look good. Yet she will throw away the clothes, borrow the money to friends and in most cases fight me for wanting to make her look good.

I got fed up and told her she should go that I don't want again. This is one year since we broke up, yet she's still crying for me to come back to her .Hey! I can't be putting up with embarrassment from friends and parents. My parents are even disgusted by her appearance.

She doesn't comb her hair, she doesn't use cream, she has cases of dandruff and yet she claims to be a marketer in a big oil company . I asked one day why she was doing this to me, the answer she gave me was that it's worldly people who wear flashy clothes and use perfumes .

She even complains that I out dress her and I am doing it because I want to attract other women. What really pushed my to break up with her is because she threw away my Christian Louboutin shoes I paid $500 for.

Please read the messages and help me ask her if she be Rihanna .

1 Share

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Even her sentence construction is just poor.

Sorry where is she from? cheesy

Ireporter, NCAN cool

9 Likes

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Hmmmm
hmm, I see u here and there, are u twice?
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by LoverJoe89: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please make una help me because I don Tayad.
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Sexxkillz: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
If you believe this bullshit story, you'll believe I'm obama's first cousin.

15 Likes

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Well, are you?
Sexxkillz:

2 Likes

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Sexxkillz: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Well, are you?
If you believe this story, I am.

6 Likes

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Princejebs(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't even know what to say..... lovers come and settle these 1 ooh

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin

Pishure or let's forget abt it....

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol!

Pls, someone should contact NEMA, Police and whoever it may concern, that this two wants to commit suicide by English! grin grin
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by AfroKnight: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which is worse? A girl who loves fashion too much or one who doesn't care about her appearance?
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Eesha: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin Honey, it's christian louboutin shoes and not Christian Lobotin

5 Likes

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by mercichoco(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
donbenedict:

Ireporter, NCAN cool
Ekiti, Oyo etc
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by mercichoco(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
AfroKnight:
Which is worse? A girl who loves fashion too much or one who doesn't care about her appearance?
the former
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
You are being nice, you need to shut her down completely or she will find her way to your bedroom with 1 liter of acid.

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by donbenedict(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
mercichoco:
Ekiti, Oyo etc
lmao!!! grin grin
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
And to think you didn't complain of her poor English.....the dirty wey she dirty reach level wey you no fit reason other matters be that.
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Not every story on this forum is true neither is every story a lie, that does not mean you should outrightly be skeptical about every one you read here.

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Next time she texts you that she's changed..tell her that she never change finish,remain her english..after that,she can come back.
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by LoverJoe89: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
donbenedict:

Ireporter, NCAN cool

She's from Eket which is a town in Akwa Ibom. That I know of but I overhead her say she's from Calabar. Next thing today she's from Akwa Ibom . Seriously I did put up with a lot of shenanigans of hers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na so OP con fine reach??...
Nawa oo. Some people are still obsessed with fine boy, when there are other options..
#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by idu1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
If she's dirty and unkept what make you to date her in the first place undecided
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by LoverJoe89: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
idu1:
If she's dirty and unkept what make you to date her in the first place undecided

Her nice personality to be honest .But I now realise her being a nice and considerate person wasn't enough .
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by nairalife2013(m): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2016
But u are d legendary loverjoe na, like crickets, they never blink for d sand! Tell her u are into using girls for rituals!!!
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Block her from all social medias, but before doing that, let her know the reasons why you're blocking her (to avoid her doing something awful to u).....tell her you've moved on, and that you're in a better relationship and how she knows it's wrong to snatch someone else's husband...

She doesn't want to use worldly things, but she dey use phone....Smh...
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by boss1310(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2016
but there are two conflicting set of texts here.the first contradict you giving her anything the second rhymed with your topic,which one is it
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by kayc0(f): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by OwoLee(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2016
She's right, you should be happy a girl truly loves you that much, problem of the world is, you loving a girl who might not really love you that much and here someone is trying to perfect herself for you... Appreciate!
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2016
As a guy after reading this i would say, op you are being drastic.. Think about it this way, what if she was the much wordly girl, who kept on demanding and demanding just to look good who neither loves nor care anything about you but just what she can gain from you.. Seriously if i was you and of a marrying stage i would wife that girl, she doesn't care much about wordly things, being dirty is something i would help her change she has promised to even try changing for you then she loves you, okay maybe not love , because love doesn't exist but she cares this mich about you even after you insulted her this way, dude the next girl you meet might be a total opposite of this thing you are seeing and you might end up missing this girl, these hoes aren't loyal..

The only reason you can give me that would make you want to leave this girl is if she was naturally ugly aside that, all these other issues of her can be handled, no girl on earth is without her own huge flaw...

1 Like

Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by melanch(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
The op is lying jor. Smh for those replying this stupid post (including me sef)
Re: See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) by Samted69: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
melanch:
The op is lying jor. Smh for those replying this stupid post (including me sef)

lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) / Read How I Got Arrested Because Of A Lady I Met On Facebook / How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.