Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? (1238 Views)

Are Whiny, Greedy And Naggy Men Romantic? / Chris Brown & Karruche Put On PDA As They Spend New Year Together / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Itohan123(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2009
like asking their boyfriend $500 for new hair

wtf is this
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2009
Look ItoHan. . . .if a Nigerian girl's so much trouble for you. . .why don't you simply quit and look for some girl from a different country or even your own country?

Abi them chain you?

Geez. . .your topics get dumber each passing day! Mschewwwwwww. . .
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Itohan123(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Look ItoHan. . . .if a Nigerian girl's so much trouble for you. . .why don't you simply quit and look for some girl from a different country or even your own country?

Abi them chain you?

Geez. . .your topics get dumber each passing day! Mschewwwwwww. . .
silence woman
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by AniLee(f): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2009
LOL wats wit d mini-war here folks. Thonia got a point tho Ito. If they aint livn up ta ya margins, y dontcha jus get anaa woman from anaa land. It wont break no bone.
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2009
Lol, my baby even refuses money when i offer her for her maintenance. . . I end up hiding cash and love notes in places i know she'll eventually find them. . . or i use the rejected cash to get her the things i know she loves, flowers, perfumes and shoes. . . She cant refuse those grin grin grin

@OP: You can refuse to give her $500 for her hair, but make sure u throw something her way every once in a while.
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Go and date white girls then, I heard they are cheap to maintain and hopefully we will stop getting the "She is a golddigger" threads in NL.cheesy.
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Go and date white girls then, I heard they are cheap to maintain and hopefully we will stop getting the "She is a golddigger" threads in NL.cheesy.

Still fronting
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Gamine(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2009
@poster are you well,

i wonder why dudes would be complaining as if
they were blind when they started dating the girl
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by StEdwin(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2009
I guess they just want what will always kill them.
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Still fronting
Negroid please grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Shola2009(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2009

I guess they just want what will always kill them.

lol, grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Negroid please grin

Biatch please!! grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Biatch please!! grin
You know your crazy right? grin I would love to see you fall in love one day im sure that will melt your defenses.
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You know your crazy right? grin I would love to see you fall in love one day im sure that will melt your defenses.

Babygirl, ask if u dunno me.
I'm the notorious one, there's practically nothing i've not seen. . .  and hey, right now, i am in love, but i dont allow it rule my decision making!
My girl influences me very much and it feels like i'm dreaming but there is a point it gets to that i suddenly wake up - and that is once she mentions the key word "Money"! grin grin grin

I like to do things for her - it makes me happy, but she cannot decide to rip me off cos she knows she has a hold on me. . .  That wont work grin grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2009
Another gold-digging thread? Jeez . . what's with all these cheapskates sef
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2009
Talk of the devil tongue

running for dear life
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Babygirl, ask if u dunno me.
I'm the notorious one, there's practically nothing i've not seen. . .  and hey, right now, i am in love, but i dont allow it rule my decision making!
My girl influences me very much and it feels like i'm dreaming but there is a point it gets to that i suddenly wake up - and that is once she mentions the key word "Money"! grin grin grin

I like to do things for her - it makes me happy, but she cannot decide to rip me off cos she knows she has a hold on me. . .  That wont work grin grin grin

Hahahaha someone has caught you grin Just let it flow, still keep your defenses but let it flow.

Ujujoan:

Another gold-digging thread? Jeez . .  what's with all these cheapskates sef  

Broke brokes crying golddiggers grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Talk of the devil tongue

running for dear life

Meaning undecided
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Meaning undecided

Meaning u terrorize me grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Translation, she tells it like it is wink
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by r231(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

shocked
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Really I terrorize you? undecided

Ebonyeyes:

what's so scary about that? undecided
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Really I terrorize you? undecided

what's so scary about that? undecided
Some men may not like direct assertive women smiley
Re: Why Are 9ja Girls Greedy And Why Do They Spend Money Irresponsibly? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Some men may not like direct assertive women

Hmmn . . . I see! undecided

Correct me if am wrong Lexi, but you are not the type to be easily intimidated by a woman who speaks her mind!! Are you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) / Has Your Taste Changed? / What Do Y'all Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.