Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix (14640 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Between Plantain Farming And Cashew Farming, Which Is More Profitable? / My Plantain Merchandise To Plantain Farming Life-experience(pains And Gains Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello farm world,

The main purpose for this write up is to motivate, empower and teach YOUNG men and women, guide existing plantain farmers, who are eager to tap into the potentials of cultivating plantain, breaking-through, using it to be financially free fast, by applying the high density planting technique. I will out shine the main challenges faced in plantain farming by giving step by step solution. The nitty gritty involved in producing plantain in large scale, turning it not into Riches but WEALTH, (depend on how big you dream).

Also I will be answering questions and provide solutions for those interested in commercial plantain farming. I don't believe in words but actions because it speaks louder therefore, i will keep this topic as short as possible, i am targeting a limited number of people can show you, (visit my site) more than i can tell. If you are on this page looking for what type of crop is plantain or what it does for the body, YOU ARE ON A WRONG PAGE kindly exist because i will emphasize majorly on how to create wealth through commercial plantain farming.

Experience is key in every business. If you fail, don't spend so much time blaming yourself, rather learn from it, note down your lessons, take corrections, dust your shoulders off and get back up because YOU CAN'T FAIL UNLESS YOU quit. Some people might be familiar with this saying 'The master has failed more times than the beginner has tried' probably the beginner has not conquered fear yet. If you are reading this with fear of failing, you are a winner now. God has made me a winner, so lets win more together, it’s like the more the merrier. I will be using myself as an example on commercial plantain farming, the challenges i faced, struggle, courage, determination, loss, wins, because i believe i will motivate a lot of young people out there to chase their dreams and be want you want to be. By the way, my name is ONYEKA or WILLIAMS only real and serious people should contact me through e-mail (check my signature). I prefer to use email for business discussion so that i can have a trails of discussions with clients, also it is good in a standard business world. (My number will be available depending on individuals)

Commercial plantain farming is a sure hustle to become a BOSS fast, but patience plays a huge role in this project as you will have to wait for 10 to 11months before harvesting your millions. However, after the first year, you will be harvesting between 6 to 7 months interval *depending on production size*. Also, there will be enough room for expansion (depending on your capacity and your dream)

P.S: THIS WRITE-UP IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY ONLY SERIOUS GOAL MINDED ARE ALLOWED HERE.

SECTIONS I WILL BE DISCUSSING ABOUT IN THIS WRITE-UP IS AS FOLLOWS;

- BENEFITS FOR USING NURSED/PROPAGATED SUCKERS ( The million dollars technique)

- PLANTING DENSITY AND SPACING TECHNIQUE (The winners circle plan)

- WEEDING

- LAND/ SOIL TYPE/IRRIGATION

- TRIMMING

- PEST AND DISEASE CONTROL

- FERTILIZER APPLICATION

- HARVESTING

- MARKETING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by mokset123: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
When do we start?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Agriman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
We have 5 acres of farmland available In Epe road Atakumosa Local government Osun state .
For #250,000 for the 5 acres .
With red copy survey documentation
Contact us now : 08130767357

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
BENEFITS FOR USING NURSED SUCKERS

This simply means giving birth to baby plantain at the same time so that they can grow fruit and produce/harvest UNIFORMLY. This is essential for farmers who have a target market especially during plantain famine (May, June, July) a bunch of plantain goes for as high as N1,000/N1,500/N2,000(depending on size) thereby creating very huge income. Propagated suckers are the ‘top secret’ for plantain farmers which they don't want others to know. You can never ever go wrong using this technique because it cuts your start-up budget by over 50% being that plantain sucker is a must buy for this project.

Now let’s do some little math’s here, imagine after clearing one hectare of land for plantain farming, using the traditional planting density which is 1,666 per hectare with price for suckers at N100 per sucker i.e. 1,666 x 100 = N166, 600 approximately N167, 000 will be spent only for acquiring suckers, thereby shooting your start-up budget high still, won't have a uniform harvest also. This is so retard, old fashioned, and time consuming. Using this technique one might not be making up to 50% profit in the 1st year after harvesting. Meanwhile, imagine spending only N70,000 for 700 suckers, after nursing carefully, it can produce more than 2,200 suckers if managed properly hence, gives uniform harvest, disease free suckers, and more than 50% profit after harvesting the 1st year, (using my high density format). Note; I can show you more than i can tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
if you are young and putting in work work work work work...#Godiswithyou #stayfocused #dreambig your dream has to scare you fr fr
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
propagated suckers...the secret. get in line ASAP

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Everyday am hustling fr fr

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
PLANTING DENSITY AND SPACING TECHNIQUE

Traditionally, the recommended planting density is 3 m between the plantain rows and 2 m within the row (in other words. 3 m x 2 m). An alternative is 2.5 m x 2.5 m. If spaced 3 m x 2 m, 1 hectare should contain 1667 plants, but with a spacing of 2.5 m x 2.5 m, it should contain 1600 plants per hectare. For me this is so 1991, while we are in 2016, do the years difference you might understand why that is a slow lane to drive in 2016. You need to hop into the fast lane and think very smart because time is money. The major benefit for the traditional planting density of 1,667 per hectare is that the farm will require very low supervision and maintenance, compared to HIGH DENSITY PLANTING OF 3,500 to 4,999 per hectare because, suckers will constantly be growing beside the mother plant's corm and the only solution is to keep the MAIDENHEAD suckers so that it will bear fruit after harvesting the mother plant, then continuously harvest the sword and water-head suckers out of the farm (water-head suckers should be destroyed while sword suckers can be sold). When properly managed, the farm can last for as long as 10years with the help of chicken waste and fertilizer. Also, the high density tech reduces wind destroying the farm by up to 50%.

To sum up, in double row planting, 4 x 4ft in pair rows and 8ft between two pair rows is good which takes up to 1,675 per acre and 4,188 per hectare. In three per pit planting, 7x4x3.5, 7x4x4 or 8x4x3 closest spacing is used which accommodates up to 2,100 plants per acre and gives about 50tons per acre, 5,250 plants per hectare. Note; triangular alignment of plant is recommended to achieve maximum result. (Visit my farm site for prove)

Enough grammar, now lets talk numbers, assuming during masses, if a bunch is sold for N500;

Traditional planting density = 1,667/hct x N500 per bunch = N833,500

High density planting of 2 per pit = 4,188 x N500 per bunch = N2,094,000

High density planting of 3per pit = 5,250 x N500 per bunch = N2,625,000

Assuming during plantain famine, if a bunch was sold for N1,200;

Traditional planting density = 1,667/hct x N1,200 per bunch = N2,000,400

High density planting of 2 per pit = 4,188 x N1,200 = N5,025,600

High density planting of 3 per pit =5,250 x N1,200 = N6,300,000

...Bammmm!!! I think i just hit the lottery!!!

Now let me put it this way, if i was you trying to make a decision about grand entering, into commercial plantain farming business which option will you pick I would like to welcome you the winners circle, the Masters league where ALL WE DO IS WIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Take that step today! Make up your mind..,start small so as to conquer fear! Most importantly, START! Believe in yourself! #Godiswatching

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2016
For motivational purpose only #knowyourself

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Love me some more...#plantainfarming #secretartforwealth

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
God told me...'fear not for i am with you' and thats exactly what i did!
My 1st site, before i had a practical experience, learnt a lot in my 1st farm, started small, now am growing bigg... #hustlapose #getinline #getmoremoney #pmanproject

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mindset...#mastermind #plantainfarming #keepwatchingme #getmoremoney #motivation #already

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oh yea! To have an hedge in this bisiness you have to buy hybrid suckers. I got mine from Shelu farms they have hybrid Cameroon suckers. The day i visited we had a good laugh and motivational talk, Shelu is a good man. Now you need to get in line because agriculture is the oil-well. Plantain farming is for wealth creation

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am a plantain farmer! What is your hustle? You can email me only if you have the same mindset, lets talk numbers!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by alakara(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Are you a member of Nigeria Association of Plantain and Banana Stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
alakara:
Are you a member of Nigeria Association of Plantain and Banana Stakeholders.

No i am not. but will join the forum ASAP!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi,boss.Im highly interested..Sent u a pm
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by mokset123: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2016
boss i am highly interested, sent you a pm
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Can we partner?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sorry farm world for being offline! For some reasons i still can't understand why i was block from updating my topic. Does this happen regularly on this forum? Pls Nairaland management inbox me if i have broken ANY RULE so that i will not occur again...thank you!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
@datovid in what terms?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
@mokset123 you can start when u want to.
@bubewilson thank you
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:
@datovid in what terms?

On you managing a farm for me..Im interested in farming but dunno how to start
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
While i was unable to update my topic, i took the time to read through other plantain farming threads on nairaland, i usually don't do it but... Boys and girls! Ladies and Gents, i must tell you the truth people are being deceived. My questions are; why do people allow themselves to be deceived??
You are venturing into a project, after researching, you take advice from a consultancy who is just an individual?
Someone who does not have a farm site of his own? Someone who can't take you on a tour of his farm? Someone who has never harvested plantain of his own? Someone who takes a certain % out of your profit? Someone who downloads images of farms and upload them on his page...smh like no no no! #cometomyside #winnersonly #commercialplantainfarmingthesecretartforwealthcreation #letsgo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where are all my youngins and potential partners? For motivational purpose...lets go!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
so how do we start?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
datovid:

On you managing a farm for me..Im interested in farming but dunno how to start

Do you have any knowledge about farming?
Farming is a very broad sector, you have to make a decision on where or what you want to farm!
I am a plantain farmer.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:

Do you have any knowledge about farming?
Farming is a very broad sector, you have to make a decision on where or what you want to farm!
I am a plantain farmer.

Same plantain as you have suggested.No knowledge on farming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New NYSC Posting Policy: Rural, Education, Agriculture Only / Ondo Government To Build N42bn Egg Powder Plant In Owo / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.