Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! (735 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by domwas2(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2009
There was this lady at the next door i loved ones a time,we share things,help her with needed things, so it happened i traveled officially, came back to see her pregnant, a year later after delivering she came to me and said her husband just finished school and out of job can I please help her so she can feed and the child, all I did.
Until last night she came over to tell me after facing some financial difficulties she wanted to open a shop to sell some stuff, She needs my help.
Please does it make sence to open shop for someone's wife, I don't know does any od these make sence, pls help,
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by Shola2009(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2009
i feel u man, but dont give what u dont have, if u can settle her without making ur wallet uncomfortable, then do it, i see no reason why u shuldnt help an old friend in need!
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by Gamine(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2009
Dude you are hardly coherent but do you have to be stupid too undecided
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by Shola2009(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2009
im sorry gamine, but who are u referring to?
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by AniLee(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2009
Eheh if you can help her, you may as well do so. But nna I would LOAN you with not less than 10% interest. If you were my spouse, then may be i'd open it for you for free. Its up to you my bru. You may open the shop for her for free or loan her the cash on clear terms and agreement.
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2009
Help her if you truly want to not because you are expecting something in returnlipsrsealed
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by justwise(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Help her if you truly want to not because you are expecting [b]something in returnembarassed/b]X

That is the issue here, will she have to pay back in kind?
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by justwise(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2009
Ani Lee:

Eheh if you can help her, you may as well do so. But nna I would LOAN you with not less than 10% interest. If you were my spouse, then may be i'd open it for you for free. Its up to you my bru. You may open the shop for her for free or loan her the cash on clear terms and agreement.

How do u think the husband will feel if he opens the shop for her for free?
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by sparta(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2009
Be careful oga rich guy, she may start demanding you help her in kind if you know what i mean! ore ni won.
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by AniLee(f): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
justwise:

How do u think the husband will feel if he opens the shop for her for free?

exactly my point. So he should LOAN her the cash. did u not see that I capitalized d word LOAN darling? If he opens for free, dats really up to him But I was tryna giv d boy an option. Naturally, loan would work better for everyone in d end.
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ani Lee:

exactly my point. So he should LOAN her the cash. did u not see that I capitalized d word LOAN darling? If he opens for free, dats really up to him But I was tryna giv d boy an option. Naturally, loan would work better for everyone in d end.

I see ur point and i agree with u, even more when u said the word:darling wink
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by AniLee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
justwise:

I see your point and i agree with u, even more when u said the word:darling wink

I knew that would make you side me wink smiley
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ani Lee:

I knew that would make you side me wink smiley

Hahaha. Now u got wht u want. smiley
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by domwas2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Anyway guys thanks for ur views, but the problem here is the husband whom i've never met,how will it sound to him helping his wife and not believing we not having sex or embarassing him not capable of taking his responsibilities as a man, for me I will feel embarassed. I dont know pls more comment.
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Then dont help her then if its going to complicate matters. I know men dont like feeling like another man is taking care of their business cheesy
Re: My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! by r231(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
maybe you should tell her to introduce you to her husband since you guys are friend now then state your intentions infront of him if there is any way you can help so that he can know whats up as well rather than helping behind him

(1) (Reply)

In Love With The Wrong Girl / Can You Marry An Ex Convict? / @nairaland Gurlz: If U Were A Guy, Wat Will You Do Differently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.