Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help (6429 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / igbo Girls Helped Me The Best Way A Human Can Help Anyone In Pain / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Maxi112: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Is not dirt, it happens.

Don't know why she allowed it to grow to this point.
hey!

it's dirty, ain't you seening her unkempt armpit? she doesn't shave regularly that's why she's facing this kind of nemesis.

Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Maxi112:
hey!

it's dirty, ain't you seening her unkempt armpit? she doesn't shave regularly that's why she's facing this kind of nemesis.

You guys don't have to judge her, fine, she hasn't shaved, how do you want an unshaved armpit with a boil to look like?.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Enh enh
I dunno
I've never experienced such
You've never had a boil?, be it anywhere.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Maxi112: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
You guys don't have to judge her, fine, she hasn't shaved, how do you want an unshaved armpit with a boil to look like?.
i ain't judging no one

she should be kind enough to shave those stinking armpit with out razor... yes!

must she display how dirty she's in public, I wonder the kind of mayhem she must have inflicted on the dude licking her booty
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by mizzbouqui(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
You've never had a boil?, be it anywhere.
My eye
And I think it was because of dirt
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My eye
And I think it was because of dirt
grin You are now being sincere, boils are caused by a bacteria and even healthy people get boils, it can happen to anyone, just don't know why mamagee doesn't care and left hers to be this big.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Maxi112:
i ain't judging no one

she should be kind enough to shave those stinking armpit with out razor... yes!

must she display how dirty she's in public, I wonder the kind of mayhem she must have inflicted on the dude licking her booty
cheesy cheesy i admire her guts, the dude likes her the way she is.

Feel she deliberately want to be bashed.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Maxi112: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy i admire her guts, the dude likes her the way she is.

Feel she deliberately want to be bashed.
emboldened..... nah. it's only a sex strive dude who does that kind of poo

it's only one who's mentally sick will deliberately want to be bashed.

she's ashamed of her self right now...yeah! she is

I wonder why she's making use of her asshole instead of her brain to think

gawd have mercy grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Maxi112:
emboldened..... nah. it's only a sex strive dude who does that kind of poo

it's only one who's mentally sick will deliberately want to be bashed.

she's ashamed of her self right now...yeah! she is

I wonder why she's making use of her asshole instead of her brain to think

gawd have mercy grin
I am very sure that on a good day, she will display her vagina for you guys. cheesy abeg!, free her.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by delighteddell(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
mamagee3:
This is the reason I'm in pain.

Look at what just grew in my armpits.

Stretch mark all over like wire-work.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Maxi112: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
I am very sure that on a good day, she will display her vagina for you guys. cheesy abeg!, free her.
cheesy cheesy i won't be surprise tho

I wouldn't want to grace my eyes to such, I wanna be a successful man

things like that hinders progress in a man's life grin if her seen armpit can look so dirty like this what about the unseen?

Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by brightalo1010: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Mamagee, must you post everything here?. Sorry for the boil sha, go for an antibiotic, a pharmacy shouldn't be far from you.
wify missed u
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2016
mamagee3:

It's a boil. You need anti bacterial treatment so that it doesn't shift to another place when that one heals. You'll also have to endure the pain until the doctors can get it clean by painfully getting rid of the pus. grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
brightalo1010:
wify missed u
grin Missed you too, so you've gone on another ban?.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy i won't be surprise tho

I wouldn't want to grace my eyes to such, I wanna be a successful man.

things like that hinders progress in a man's life grin if her seen armpit can look so dirty like this what about the unseen?

cheesy But you don't mind gracing your eyes with it when you decide to use rubber.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by brightalo1010: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
grin Missed you too, so you've gone on another ban?.
Yes honey Lol...but I Don't even care about that since I have many more options grin been waiting for u to come back from the saloon to no avail Lol this my sweetheart sef nawa oooo
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
brightalo1010:
Yes honey Lol...but I Don't even care about that since I have many more options grin been waiting for u to come back from the saloon to no avail Lol this my sweetheart sef nawa oooo
By the time i came back, you've already gone on the ban na, how are you?.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by satowind(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Hmmm dirty gal
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by brightalo1010: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
By the time i came back, you've already gone on the ban na, how are you?.
The bam wey happened just yesterday? While u went to the saloon 2days ago....

Ayam fine baby ..hope u good too? kissa
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
brightalo1010:
The bam wey happened just yesterday? While u went to the saloon 2days ago....

Ayam fine baby ..hope u good too? kissa
Really!, didn't see you online that day, yeah!.

Who did you insult?. grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by knightnemesis: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:

can't you guys do this behind the scene? shm
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
pls don't mention me in this kinda disgusting shii. You just ruined my morning angry sad

That girl is so mentally fvckd up
•••spits•••
c'mon be nice to your swerry grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Maxi112: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy But you don't mind gracing your eyes with it when you decide to use rubber.
gosh! I can't do such mehn

Eyes first grin

Mamagee3! Plz don't try this kinda rubbish again
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by brightalo1010: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:

na one guy...comment on the buhari and the dog issue..I first told the guy not to say all the ibos hate buhari, and the guy attacked me..... u know ur husby na grin I just fire the guy just one bullet. .he just run go meet mod. grin

Though I was busy through out yesterday. I checked on u when I was missing u but u were not available like glo network..... grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
knightnemesis:
can't you guys do this behind the scene? shm
Don't be jealous na. grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
@OP. You need an antibiotics.. Go for any antibotics that have TINIDAZOLE BP as a composition. Its very effective.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by knightnemesis: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Don't be jealous na. grin
both of you're constituting nuisance here grin
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
brightalo1010:
na one guy...comment on the buhari and the dog issue..I first told the guy not to say all the ibos hate buhari, and the guy attacked me..... u know ur husby na grin I just fire the guy just one bullet. .he just run go meet mod. grin

Though I was busy through out yesterday. I checked on u when I was missing u but u were not available like glo network..... grin
cheesy Not everyone can stand insults, went to lock my hair and the guy didn't know how to do it, he messed my hair up after paying him 5k, had to lose it back on getting home...so annoying.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
knightnemesis:
both of you're constituting nuisance here grin
Nuisance ke!. grin

Just endure it.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by ayokunlei(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mzlarem
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by prof800(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamagee3:

It's totally odorless!!!

It only feels heavy!!! undecided
It is a phase in your life. You will outgrow it. Trust me.
You can reference this date.

Yes medications are okay... but if this is what I'm seeing, it will keep going and coming until you pass this age. I want to assume you're not yet 35.

I really feel for you because this type normally ache and can become really painful at night. I have stopped recommending medications on Nairaland for now so I'll just advice you visit a pharmacist.

But just like adolescent pimples, it will suddenly disappear even without any drug.
Re: I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
This lady likes attention, fake acts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Christmas Sex Pictures 18+ / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.