Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] (6426 Views)

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
I saw a newly designed Innoson logo a while ago and I liked it, then today, I saw another one, but I prefer the first one. Just for fun, I picked my pen and decided to sketch one. It will be designed so I can compare with the other two guys.

I do graphics just for my personal use.

Below is mine.

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Lightway: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:
I'll announce the winner at the end.

Why did you like the first logo?

There is a saying about people who choose things that looks.... you know...

By the way, I signed up for Amazon Kindle... Please how do I fill the tax information?
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lightway:

Why did you like the first logo?

There is a saying about people who choose things that looks.... you know...

By the way, I signed up for Amazon Kindle... Please how do I fill the tax information?

I has mystery. The other one is just manageable.

Sadly, server is down because of the number of people accessing it to download file. When it's back up, click this https://wetclef.com/topic592.html and follow the instruction.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Lightway: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I has mystery. The other one is just manageable.

Sadly, server is down because of the number of people accessing it to download file. When it's back up, click this https://wetclef.com/topic592.html and follow the instruction.

Thanks for the direction...

I've been able to make a few hundred thousands by writing for clients and people around me are on my neck with their salutations and hailing..

I just hope to make enough through this Kindle publisher so that I can move from this environment...

By the way, have you ever thought of going on a vacation..

It's one of the best ways to get new ideas - speaking from a writer's perspective.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lightway:

Thanks for the direction...

I've been able to make a few hundred thousands by writing for clients and people around me are on my neck with their salutations and hailing..

I just hope to make enough through this Kindle publisher so that I can move from this environment...

By the way, have you ever thought of going on a vacation..

It's one of the best ways to get new ideas - speaking from a writer's perspective.

I change environment a lot, then back to base. I'm not really a writer, but a publisher. I just wrote because I knew those topics and decided to write them down as articles to teach for free, but ended up turning them to books to sell. I'll stop writing sha. I'll be doing more of hiring ghostwriters.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
So, the winner of the drawing has a secret prize.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Lightway: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I change environment a lot, then back to base. I'm not really a writer, but a publisher. I just wrote because I knew those topics and decided to write them down as articles to teach for free, but ended up turning them to books to sell. I'll stop writing sha.I'll be doing more of hiring ghostwriters.

Sounds like I'll be getting hired soon..

Well, I'll leave you to make your hundreds of thousands...

Sorry that I couldn't be used as a marketing strategy, just like foolbuster...

I'll be watching out for more good news from you, although I know some days are tough and slow, but you already know how to get past that.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lightway:

I'll be watching out for more good news from you, although I know some days are tough and slow, but you already know how to get past that.

You're wise, so I don't use wise people — I rapport with them and learn from them.

Hiring a Nigerian who knows about KDP to write for you is quite scary. You know what I mean. #Smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by foolbuster: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lightway:

You'll probably get hired cause of this. Nice one. But Please dont make jest of others because you wanna ass lick. It shows your character. and It can come back to bite you someday.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Lightway: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
foolbuster:

You'll probably get hired cause of this. Nice one. But Please dont make jest of others because you wanna ass lick. It shows your character. and It can come back to bite you someday.

Okay.

Working with some who has made many mistakes and rebounded might just be experience I need..

I look forward to a partnership that will fatten both our accounts... Definitely with you earning more....

Can I get your phone number. Don't worry,. I won't bother you with many "hey" and "hi"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I change environment a lot, then back to base. I'm not really a writer, but a publisher. I just wrote because I knew those topics and decided to write them down as articles to teach for free, but ended up turning them to books to sell. I'll stop writing sha. I'll be doing more of hiring ghostwriters.
hi I'm a ghostwriter
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
TheSourcerer:
hi I'm a ghostwriter

You know about Amazon already. I prefer a ghostwriter who hasn't had about Amazon publishing because I'm afraid of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by ade002: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cricket le........ Hmm pls I comment my reserve or .......is it the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
i know it must be the real L
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
just a try sha.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2019
clearer pix

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by futurerex: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Please, which affiliate marketing web.sites accept Nigerian legally without VPN, and cash directly to my Nigeria bank account?! Thanks
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2019
futurerex:

Please, which affiliate marketing web.sites accept Nigerian legally without VPN, and cash directly to my Nigeria bank account?! Thanks

Nobody accepts Nigerians. Our crime is too much. Though, there may be unpopular ones that do.

Just find a way and go with Amazon, Clickbank, or JVzoo.

"How do I do it?" you asked. Google has all the answers.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
clearer pix
Your own get big príck. Women will love it. grin

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Fortune109: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Go and find somewhere to sit...

Just kidding*

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by livebyday(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:
I saw a newly designed Innoson logo a while ago and I liked it, then today, I saw another one, but I prefer the first one. Just for fun, I picked my pen and decided to sketch one. It will be designed so I can compare with the other two guys.

I do graphics just for my personal use.

Below is mine.

Hey

Is wetclef down?

Also pls dm me I need a favor , I sent you a DM already

Cheers
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:

You know about Amazon already. I prefer a ghostwriter who hasn't had about Amazon publishing because I'm afraid of the unknown.
I seriously need pointers , and I know about Amazon but not as a writer , I've never sold anything online either.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Nobody accepts Nigerians. Our crime is too much. Though, there may be unpopular ones that do.

please not Google , I'm sure I can get little insight from you first , Please .
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Your own get big príck. Women will love it. grin
chai my logo don suffer this one pass my level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2019
I was busy with something yesterday, so I didn't design it, but 5 minute ago, this morning, I powered on the PC, switched on Photoshop and got started. As I'm designing, I'm getting a new idea.

Do you want to see how I started?

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2019
I need to put the letter "I" and do my final touch. I don't want this logo to take me more than 20 minutes.

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2019
I don't think the letter "I" looks cool. Maybe, I'll leave it like that and finally change the color from red to something classy/vintage.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
One last stage left, but let me keep that one as a secret.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by futurerex: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Thanks, am grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). / My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / Séxtape : Video Of Workers Having Séx In Bakery Store Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.