Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) (40281 Views)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Exactly why nobody should be trusted.

I mean, you talked some people into robbing your blood?and if not for her pregnancy she would have being mounted? and your conscious will allow you sleep in the night?the thing that goes through people's brain.

The family bond has been destroyed forever, and this slowpoke will be an outcast in his own family. And they had to top everything by molesting the poor maid, i am an advocate for a no court trial for Robbers.

Just Waste them.

You guys are actually doing the Society a favor by wasting them, because they will become more hardened when they come out from Jail, and that means more Robbery and more molestation.
guy are u this jobless...always on fp unnecessarily.

i will get job for u just PM me and i mean it

nawa for some ppl oo
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
With amazing reports of strange but true incidents like this, any Nigerian filmmaker and writer who cannot produce a bestseller is not brilliant, intelligent or smart to see the big picture.
This is a ready made bestselling story for Nollywood with Funke Akindele playing the armed robber's sister. grin
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by 321A4(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Reporting to duty, Name Checkers Association Bauchi Branch
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by tribalistseun: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
What's wrong with yorubbers and rape sef. Why can't they just chop all their penis.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
My dad's sayings comes to mind.
"Everyone is a suspect"
"Don't trust anyone, even me"
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
donbenedict:
I wonder if some judges have conscience.. if I were a judge, a lot of criminals will be condemned to death.

Honestly this boy punishment should be double and some guys are just lucky I'm not a judge if a rape case come to my table the rapist is already a goner he is dead on arrival because I will be so merciless on him this rape of a thing disgust me with passion and robbery was involved Oh boy and your gang you are finished.

"Your own sister not only your sister you are using front of her house for your saloon This boy is mad he need to be dealt with seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Choplyf(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Point of corr to the reporter, Ijoko is not in Lagos state but Sango Ota, Ogun state
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by easybram(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
it's end time anything can happen
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
he is a baskart
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Ihavespoken: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Bro, which name checkers branch are you reporting from? grin

ENDTIMELIFE:
Came to check the native names John Ige Damilola and David Chibuike ROGER OVER one Afonjas and our man OVER I repeat Confirmed sir OVER grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by sportman117: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian youth which way,but don't end up in prison. shine your eyes this is Naijabet man
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by chynie: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
Jost looked whot u are do too ur boilogy sista sad sad angry angry angry am shak mine head too u angry
is this english grin
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by kgr8mike(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2016
It is the rat at home that told the bush rat that there is fish in the basket in the house.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
THAT I WHY I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT TRUST IS DEAD.

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
richard1994:
when i here yoruba name i always think of BAD news

Meaning
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
jrusky:

Meaning
yellobars are head to head with crimes
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Drchristian:
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.

Why is this one not wise?

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by restored2016(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm! John and Moses! I couldn't but laugh at that sentence.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by lielbree: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2016
I have a brother who is capable of such. I've trained his out of uni yet he dose not want to start small. He believes in making it big time at once.... he's so desperate for money, I'm scared cry
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Mostprecious(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
These happenings re one of the reasons why i think d whole world should just come to an end so everyone can go nd rest.
God hv mercy on us all
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by jonsnow12(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wow! Some guys gat no chill shocked
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Xmen149(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
anywhere else?..i doubt it,..inside Lagos? yap 99% possible angry
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by mathensy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
very bad of this guy

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really mad man
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by NAJALYN: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Money the root of all evil. How can that young man ever be at peace with himself again? What a disgrace to his family.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by onyegiri: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
He is a big FOOL
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drchristian:
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.

I must say I'm appalled and disgusted at what I'm seeing,I used to admire this moniker until now.what is happening to even the ladies,what do you stand to gain by showing hate?
Hmmm,Nairaland!!

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wherever hatred is there is ignorance wherever ignorance is Evil must surely be lurking there

these are the times to open your eyes with the vibe from the Holy Ghost

His sister is probably a prayerful person and that is what saved her for rape and the death of her unborn child

We can only hope this be a lesson there is nothing hidden under the sun the truth will always come to light God will always protect his people

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by theEYe21(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't blame him undecided he probably has a genuine reason for what he did. The family should forgive him, accept him for who he is and continue to support him smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.