Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns (29159 Views)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Relocate Your Hgtrs To A-ibom Or…, Militant Group Warns Mobil Read More At: Htt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lakeland4321:
NLNG has been trying to relocate to PH since its creation but the Yoruba MD's have been frustrating it. In steps Chima Ibeneche and NLNG is relocated within 3yrs as MD. Fashion was crying because Lagos will lose N1.5bn monthly as revenue. It was a sensible decision and cost saving too.
if u have this privilage info u must be in the managemen team of nlng if not u this must be under the tree info

1 Like

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai! Na by force?
Fuccking terrorists

1 Like

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Awqeyriovd(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beadex1:
this is long over due, how can host community be deprived of their right to access the company but everything about the oil companies are been navigated in lagos and controlled by another people.....a trip down to mobil platform Eket will show you that majority of workers there are from yoruba...should it be so? what about the IGR that those company are generating to another state nkor.....i do not know why everybody takes the Niger Delta as a fool...Enough of this shit.

We shall neva kow-tow in.their poo-hoo
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Beadex1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlPeter:
have been reading your comments and just can't help but ask, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Don't you have books to read? You are here arguing what you've no knowledge about with those old enough to give birth to you instead of being studious so you can have the right qualifications to work in one of these companies. Or is it the same SS were there is bombings and kidnapping that you want companies like MObil to site there HQ? Why? So you can easily have access to kidnap the members of staff? I don't blame you is the one that bought you that tecno fone you're using I blame.
Mr Aristol am old enough to argue anything with anyone in this world I repeat anyone when i see the truth i spell it out the way it is, moreover have never use a tecno phone before ,bought all my phones with my money not everyone uses a tecno phone like you do .....as for qualification Bros i have B.Eng in civil engineering with other certificates attached to it .So take ur advice to another person. thanks
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Lakeland4321: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alikote:
if u have this privilage info u must be in the managemen team of nlng if not u this must be under the tree info
dont be naive, ask and you will be told the truth. Nigeria is full of half truths and insincerity as well as outright bigotry. This revelation might sound incredible to you because u are not aware. It's ok, but you don't have to be in mgt to know this fact. We have colleagues, friends and relatives. I have a lot of friends from the west and they acknowledge this fact and count themselves lucky. If oil was only in the west or north you guys would have made sure even cleaners and gateman all came from ur area. Enjoy the privilege while it lasts
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
When Jonathan the greatest south south politician alive today was the president of this country you all wanted one Nigeria but immediately jonathan lost the presidency you now want a separate country for the south south. What a brilliant logic !

If you care to know, I am also a pro-secessionist. Because some of us dont foolishly blow up pipelines and other infrastructure in our region does not mean we arent exponent of self determination also.

Your masters might prefer to embrace militancy and violence; we will rather use tact and diplomacy

All these K.O you are giving these militant sympathizers. DiarisGodu o!

2 Likes

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Beadex1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy no come here dey shed tears. Dey talk like say una fit change anything. As far as Nigeria remain for hundreds of years, we go continue they take the oil from una land, and una no go do anything. Yimu, go bomb pipeline joor, na una talent be that.
that's sure but it will be through your nose as it is done at the moment ....only for Niger Delta Avengers to do rehearsals with some pipes Nigeria is shaking and bleeding ,people are crying left right centre, what then do you think will happen when the main event starts........true federalism is all we want in order to stop this shit and you are here happy that the 5% are feeding you guys.....useme mkpo

1 Like

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Sweetlemon(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. You sure have a big arse mouth on you. If I were to return the favour, you'd take your wrapper tying arse with the emotional impulses that control your reasoning to the mods and start playing victim. You're Igbo and I still don't know what this conversation has to do with Igbo, especially since you lot are the ultimate parasites in the scheme of things. I guess you just can't help it cos you lot have this unhealthy fascination with Lagos and most of you want the city on it knees lol.

Lagos is the home of all functioning Nigerian seaports and I believe the only functioning airport for direct international flights in Nigeria. It's also the business/servicing/financial centre of Nigeria. So, at least 90% of Nigeria's revenue from customs, duties/charges, taxes etc. comes from Lagos and, I believe it has been like that from colonial Nigeria, to date. This alone should negate whatever fictitious crap you think the insufficient oil has contributed to the growth of Lagos.

With oil, Nigeria is still an utter poor country. So seal ya pie-hole about inconsequential oil.

As for you Igbos and your obsession with Lagos: when the time comes, your voyage out of Lagos would look like the way the Egyptians drove the Hyskos out of Upper Egypt. And you'll have to devise a means to part the Niger River cos it's going to be very scary lol.

What kind of cruelty is this mbok? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Pylony(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Is Lagos no longer part of the Oil producing states Again?
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by DLioness(f): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2016
OsuIbo:
Lol. Igbo boy claiming ibibio. Dangote is currently constructing the largest Oil Refinery, Petrochemical, and Fertilizer Plant in Lagos.

You openly celebrate whenever the avengers blow up pipeline in the the Niger Delta, but you still complain when investors relocate from the Niger Delta to the South West. Militancy and the threat of violence is not what is used to attract FDI.
mumu wn did igbos start answering Uduak?
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by oruma19: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2016
OsuIbo:
Mobil is a multi national company. They are after profilt and not concerned about your tribal tantrums. That the Mobil Platform at Eket is largely staffed by Yoruba simply means that the Yoruba are more qualified than others. You do not expect an IOC like Mobil to be after ethnic considerations inlieu of competence. Abi na militant wey dey drink ogogoro, wey no go school dem go employ?
some fools will come here and use their gutter to utter rubbish. YORUBAS ARE MORE QUALIFIED THAN PPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA. its not your fault, its Lugard that GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH for making us have links with useless tribalists like the yorubas, ibos and hausas. Infact, we must get this divorce that we seek.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by damon222: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2016
OsuIbo:
Mobil is a multi national company. They are after profilt and not concerned about your tribal tantrums. That the Mobil Platform at Eket is largely staffed by Yoruba simply means that the Yoruba are more qualified than others. You do not expect an IOC like Mobil to be after ethnic considerations inlieu of competence. Abi na militant wey dey drink ogogoro, wey no go school dem go employ?
That is why Ogoni is finished while their h/q are still shining like the morning star
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by damon222: 3:31am On Aug 20, 2016
olaNL:

Mobil is a private company. you can't force them to do anything they are not willing to do. BTW violence is not the way to woo investors to the sate. you have to provide enabling environment.
Thank you wise man. Ogoni provided enabling environment and as at today they are finished while the h/quaters are shining like the evening moon.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by damon222: 3:39am On Aug 20, 2016
AZeD1:

Nobody has threatened them in Lagos.
Only people alive do business.

Some years back, Shell didn't have an office in Lagos, their training school was in Warri and head office was moved from Lagos, to PH, as of today, they've reopened the office in Lagos and sold off all their assets in Warri.
I leave you to figure why that happened.
figure out why Buhari and the entire country is crying abi? Do not worry before the south south will cry and fail completely, the entire country will shut down first. Continue to wait for Dangoti to kick off.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by damon222: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2016
OsuIbo:
I am sure you arent dyslexic. Read my comment again. I did not refer to the South Southerners as ogogoro illiterates. I was refering to the militants. Perhaps, in your own dictionary, all south southerners are militants
Be making mouth, very shortly you will be kicked out from your company, business when the oil wells are destroyed, when power is gone off in the south south
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by damon222: 3:49am On Aug 20, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy no come here dey shed tears. Dey talk like say una fit change anything. As far as Nigeria remain for hundreds of years, we go continue they take the oil from una land, and una no go do anything. Yimu, go bomb pipeline joor, na una talent be that.
Guy, you nor get eyes, no ear to see and hear when Nigerian don finish? Wait a little, this country will be no more. No light, no work, no nothing. Dey make mouth there. When the militants are done with that you mouth. Your eye no go see anymore.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by S0l0n(m): 4:52am On Aug 20, 2016
DLioness:
mumu wn did igbos start answering Uduak?
DLioness Mbok bib anye o!
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by nigerianvenom(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2016
My happiest news so far
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by geraob1: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mugu, you can direct your cries to Mobil a multi-national company who feel like having a higher proportion of Yoruba staffs than other Nigerians. Abi na Yoruba man get Mobil again or Yorubas went to protest to Mobil not to employ other Nigerians because that is what is implied in your idiotic assertion :" they progress by stifling others economically.. ". Your hate will only make Yorubas continue to soar higher. Before it was the shout of our oyel, when your oil in the SE is not up to what we have in the SW, with Lagos joining Ondo state. Ogun is next in line, while you continue your attache by force to the SS.

As 4u slime, there is notn that can mk me hate Yoruba's, I have loads as friends. Its ur statement that I find ignorant.. As 4 stifling other economically. Na una trade mark b dt. Soon other economies in Nigeria will open up and ds development go spread
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by geraob1: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
OsuIbo:
This Ipob youth is pained grin

I can't b pained 2 slaves of Fulani's. I rather feel sorry 4 dem.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Sheggy13(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
geraob1:

As 4u slime, there is notn that can mk me hate Yoruba's, I have loads as friends. Its ur statement that I find ignorant.. As 4 stifling other economically. Na una trade mark b dt. Soon other economies in Nigeria will open up and ds development go spread
Mere writing you don't hate Yorubas in a forum isn't enough to justify you do not hate them. Making stupid and ignorant statements like they stifle others economically is enough to let me know the hate you have for Yorubas. A people that allow you and your brothers to troop into their region and do business unhindered in a friendly and non-hostile environment are the ones you accuse of stifling you economically. Can't you see how senseless you sound?
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by geraob1: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mere writing you don't hate Yorubas in a forum isn't enough to justify you do not hate them. Making stupid and ignorant statements like they stifle others economically is enough to let me know the hate you have for Yorubas. A people that allow you and your brothers to troop into their region and do business unhindered in a friendly and non-hostile environment are the ones you accuse of stifling you economically. Can't you see how senseless you sound?

Is it a lie!? Obafemi awolowo 1 of d greatest criminal's in Nigeria's history (no apologies) wt his indigenization policy that confisticated the monies of Biafrans to fund ur kind giving them access to corporate relevance. Amongst others.. That's the only way u bastards achieve anything.. Treachery.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by bejeria101(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alezy:
The most stupid comment ever posted on NL.

everybody in the Niger Delta is a militant n an ogogoro drinker while all in the west are all qualified to work In another man's land abi?

u guys are just letting sentiment kill Ur reasoning.

They hear a dumb story and mount it like a dog in heat,so tam david west is an ogogoro drinker,the best petroleum minister we had,which yoruba brain has done much for the oil n gas industry in nigeria,name one,NONE!
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by DLioness(f): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
S0l0n:
DLioness Mbok bib anye o!
meanin?
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by mikolo80: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Beadex1:
this is long over due, how can host community be deprived of their right to access the company but everything about the oil companies are been navigated in lagos and controlled by another people.....a trip down to mobil platform Eket will show you that majority of workers there are from yoruba...should it be so? what about the IGR that those company are generating to another state nkor.....i do not know why everybody takes the Niger Delta as a fool...Enough of this shit.
when una no gree go school nko
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by mikolo80: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so why do you want to share a country with those wey no go school?
You see ur hypocrisy, so you are calling South South people Ogogoro illiterates?
we don't care about you. We care about our oyel
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by mikolo80: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
same old boring propaganda. No is buying it again. Sorry.
Gowon cemented diz unitary system of govt with his state creations, not ironsi.
Why are you scared of south south having their own country?
whether ma cement abi na wood na ironsi start am. Make una enjoy d backfire
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by Sheggy13(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2016
geraob1:

Is it a lie!? Obafemi awolowo 1 of d greatest criminal's in Nigeria's history (no apologies) wt his indigenization policy that confisticated the monies of Biafrans to fund ur kind giving them access to corporate relevance. Amongst others.. That's the only way u bastards achieve anything.. Treachery.
So much anger and hate from someone who has so many Yoruba friends and can't be pushed by me into hating Yorubas. I know I only have to push your buttons a bit to bring out the real you- a small-minded Yoruba-hating deluded bigot. If I were your so-called many Yoruba friends, I'd be scared around you mehn. Idiot saying Yorubas only achieve things by treachery. They also tricked an IOC Mobil into employing them or I tricked all of my teachers, supervisors, employers (some of which are Igbos) etc to get to where I am today init? Reasonable Igbos that know their onion are making it big from their sweat like every other hard-working people and don't accuse Yorubas for their inability to have an ere.ction like you.

1 Like

Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by inspbado(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Charity, they say begins at home. Why can't these militants tell some of their chiefs and head honchos eg Asiri Dokubo to relocate their numerous and very lucrative businesses they have in other places back to the delta, so as to develop the place. If those guys are really deep thinkers, they should have sat down and thought what the reasons are why even their own "sons of the soil" have little or no confidence in investing massively in their enclaves. Tinubu (ditto many other looters in yoruba land)with all his faults and stealing, massively invests in Lagos and other south western states; thereby creating lots of job opportunities for indigenes and non indigenes alike. The Niger deltans and other non yoruba tribes should pause and ponder on this for a while.
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by chadwickcollins(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Una go lagos go build ubs headquarters den come nigerdelta d spoil dem land see una sense
Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by geraob1: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Sheggy13:

So much anger and hate from someone who has so many Yoruba friends and can't be pushed by me into hating Yorubas. I know I only have to push your buttons a bit to bring out the real you- a small-minded Yoruba-hating deluded bigot. If I were your so-called many Yoruba friends, I'd be scared around you mehn. Idiot saying Yorubas only achieve things by treachery. They also tricked an IOC Mobil into employing them or I tricked all of my teachers, supervisors, employers (some of which are Igbos) etc to get to where I am today init? Reasonable Igbos that know their onion are making it big from their sweat like every other hard-working people and don't accuse Yorubas for their inability to have an ere.ction like you.

There is notn to hate abt u lots. I handle my Biz well. I just talk abt d plenty crap we c in ds land..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Senator Elisha Abbo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.