Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,075 members, 7,852,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] (892 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2016
These are the (5) five main excuses or insults among many others,Shameless Non-Virgins always put up or use to underrate Virgins in order to make Virginity look like a cursed thing in the society to this very moment,but they will continue to fail and keep failing.

1. Virginity without Christ is nothing to be proud of.

2. Who Virgin help or who virgin don help.

3. Virginity is not a factor to determine a good and happy marriage.

4. Virgins are cursed and virginity is outdated.

5. Virgins are gullible,dull and masturbates a lot.

To me these are pure lies from the pit of hell.

Any girl or lady who willingly open her legs for a boy or a man before marriage because of the little crumbs she will get out of him is a hopeless and shameless fool,excluding rape.

Any boy or guy who willingly throws his virginity in the mud is a stupid and useless idiot that is after his own share.

All shameless Non-Virgins with no atom of decency before marriage should bury their head(s) in shame.
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
Preach on sir!!
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by AroOkigbo(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Most people lose their virginity out of sheer ignorance and peer pressure- a quest to explore the unknown.
In the end, we all regret it. ..but then, it's too late!

May God bless and uphold all virgins.

1 Like

Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Pouyan: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by SweetieConstie(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Most people lose their virginity out of sheer ignorance and peer pressure- a quest to explore the unknown.

Amen! smiley
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
AroOkigbo:

Amen and no thanks for typing a far-fetched comment. Most of them lose their Virginity for money and pleasure sex offers but don't know the consequences thereafter,quote me anyday.
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Vinshu(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Nonsense thread...

Being a virgin doesnt make you any different from any other person
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by knight05(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense thread...

. . Am sorry dear,in naija it does,but for me,i dont care!
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Hehehehehe grin grin

Preach on op.
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense thread...

My lady don't be pain viewing this thread because its not a nonsense thread as you think but the truth. Take for example,when you chew a bubble gum and the bubble gum has lost its taste,you will throw it away isn'it?

That's to tell why virgins are much sought after because they are new and people always want new things. Don't be pain my lady. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2016
AroOkigbo:

Amen !!!! May God bless us
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by urchcoded(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2016
]Nonsense thread...

My sister there is a difference the difference is that they are different

1 Like

Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by rosalieene(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
una don come again Virgin this virgin that
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
rosalieene:
una don come again
Virgin this virgin that
My lady Non-virgins should watch it anytime they want to insults Virgins,because they are hopeless and shameless idiots thats why they always bash virgins.
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Vinshu(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
dachuchi7:
My lady don't be pain viewing this thread because its not a nonsense thread as you think but the truth. Take for example,when you chew a bubble gum and the bubble gum has lost its taste,you will throw it away isn'it?

That's to tell why virgins are much sought after because they are new and people always want new things. Don't be pain my lady. Thanks!

Crap.

No one is pained here.. Maybe you are
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Crap.

Alright! grin
Vinshu:

Crap.

Alright!
Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enough of this virgin crap! If you are one, just keep it to yourself just as I will keep mine to myself.
Being virgin is a virtue but not an achievement or legacy.

1 Like

Re: The Excuses Non-virgins Use As Defence [MUST READ] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Enough of this virgin crap! If you are one, just keep it to yourself just as I will keep mine to myself.
Being virgin is a virtue but not an achievement or legacy.
Hmnnn,the future will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls! / I Can't Stay A Day Without Sex / If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.