Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo (17711 Views)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Franchise21(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
And some whites will still willingly volunteer grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by happney65: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
veekid:
They should go to Mogadishu, pple plenty there

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
One thing most Nigerians agree on is a morbid fear of death. Person wey never contribute one thing of value since their birth still no wan see their early demise.

Far as I know the virus only affects one's future offspring and has no effect whatsoever on the host. I'd freeze enough of my sperm to father four - eight children then partake in the experiment. Let it remain in history I did something of use to better human existence.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Slimmos(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm sure our brothers from the **** would volunteer sharp sharp so far money is involved.
Bolu, wetin u dey reason? With the kind mosquitoes wey dey bite for sokoto lyk this, me det see say this virus na child's play oo
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by CheedyJ(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
I know it doesn't kill quickly like that.
So how much can dey pay, anyone with an idea pls?
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will gladly volunteer, as I as they pay me the dinero.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Spells(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Volunteer fire..... They just say payment will be made, trust me Nigerians will line up like mad
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Temptee101(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
They should please take our bubu. He has caused us so much pain and anguish.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by ValerianSteel(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
I nominate myself,Nairaminted,Scully95 as volunteers. Afterall, the researchers are good Americans trying to save the world. grin cheesy grin
Your sacrifice won't go unrecognized undecided
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Let them use criminals on death row, simple

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Gesd(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
God punish Devil grin

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
They will see ooo undecided
This one is definitely Yoruba
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm sure our brothers from the **** would volunteer sharp sharp so far money is involved.
Keep it up with the bigotry! Soon you shall be served like DRABEEY! grin

#drabey was here
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
They will see ooo undecided
You abi? grin grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mizzbouqui(f): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Haute:

This one is definitely Yoruba
Yes I am
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamdynamite:
choi.......bliss...they will be emotionally attached and you know when that comes in the whole research process wont be objective......they know exactly what they are doing by looking for volunteers
thats not an excuse they're alot of alternatives, distant relatives, monkeys
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by scully95: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Your sacrifice won't go unrecognized undecided

Where did you learn that tactic from.. Surely coming from a real live boko haram recruiter. Same idea crooks and very uneducated CIA agents are using. You are truly a boko haram recruiter.. See the original message bellow,you are not even intelligent.

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
In Igbo voice... How many millions are they paying?
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:51am On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

thats not an excuse they're alot of alternatives, distant relatives, monkeys
lol....am sure you don't like loosing an arguement...but on this I think you not getting it right (no offence meant) I still maintain that to get better result it's best they use volunteers for their research.....
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by lordcenred(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Still a child; I guess
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yes I am

Oh, really? So you're not a Chinese virgin?
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mizzbouqui(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Haute:

Oh, really? So you're not a Chinese virgin?
It's not only Chinese virgin but Korean undecided
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It's not only Chinese virgin but Korean undecided
You resemble them Koreans sef. North Koreans to be specific.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Issue Of Female Circumcision: Your Opinion? / Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.