Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo (17629 Views)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Emac(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
I can't Stand this unemployment issue .. Christmas is coming and I am the first born child ..so much responsibility. .

Pls pls pls pls
What are the requirements

I want to volunteer, I have a Bsc and Msc. .
Am interested. . How much pl

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
if it comes with a price, i know some people from a particular region that wouldnt mine been infected,even if na h i v.,so far money is involved. grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nellybank(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dont they (Researcher) have kids?

2 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by EVENTSPRO: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
How do I contact them??
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mad people
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy Hilarious comments.

Brazilians should volunteer, after all the virus affects them more.

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zombies are all over here. Please come for them

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by rerhji(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
dis one beta suicide bombing nah
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by LarrySun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
If volunteering would make the world a far better place, I gladly would...even for free.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by MrHenshaw: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
queenst:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3KYtOJ9I084/V7bOTOUKcjI/AAAAAAAKO0U/w21dmNZjmXwVhmqQ9Zi6T2w4WvoMYtItgCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160819-WA0001.jpg[/img]

Someone tell me they're joking

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/19/who-will-like-to-volunteer-lol/

I know they have family members.They don't need to look far.On d oda hand i know if d can pay up2 1M Dollars,d will get people within........?

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by kevoh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
At least they are looking for willing participants, what if the mosquitoes with the Zika Virus strain were secretly introduced in a distant Nigerian village?

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by ruggedadventure(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=mhisbliss post=48619641]
but its true na, let them save us tge trouble and infect themselves [/quote)well you are right sha,but objectively in order for them to carry out a thorough research they cant infect themselves,the desired outcome wont be derived if they do that.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Timmie331(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
How much are dey willing to pay?

2 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by seamus387(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
There work must hve reach clinical trial which most of d time require use of human as at test. They must b close 2 something. Ant-zigal drug or vaccine I guess.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by ruggedadventure(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
I they're gonna pay me $999,999,999,999,999,999 I'm in....

They should b able to pay nah....d research is supposed to b sponsored by world Bank n d likes....

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by drnoel: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
collabo4me:
dis is attempted murder. de shd be charged to court.
or says dat de are going to use der self 4 it.

Its legal and allowed as long as its done under controlled atmosphere. Besides the FDA will be looking down their shoulder the whole time to mske sure they follow accepted set down rules in controlled trials.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by d33jy85: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
U guys shud relax... This why Oyinbo r light years ahead of us they want to tackle this thing before It becomes an epidemic so sacrifices must be made m sure they r paid volunteers. Bc if nothing is done it will travel enta US.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=iamdynamite post=48619791][/quote]
my point exactly you shouldn't subject someone to something you cant subject yourself to

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by wristbangle: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijaboiy:
For $500,000,000 I'll happily volunteer. cool

What if you don't survive it? sad
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by guiddoti: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
what! use researchers naw!

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

my point exactly you shouldn't subject someone to something you cant subject yourself to
they are researchers,they dont reason the way laymen like us will do........they are prolly looking for a cure for the virus and they need close observation.

just saying
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by danot1030: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
I won't be surprised to hear that they found a volunteer among those crazy Americans.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamdynamite:
they are researchers,they dont reason the way laymen like us will do........they are prolly looking for a cure for the virus and they need close observation.

just saying
they should use thier family members then less costly, always present and it will give them the chance to care so much for someone' they love

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by naijaboiy: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
wristbangle:

What if you don't survive it? sad
At least I'll die a millionaire. smiley
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

they should use thier family members then less costly, always present and it will give them the chance to care so much for someone' they love
choi.......bliss...they will be emotionally attached and you know when that comes in the whole research process wont be objective......they know exactly what they are doing by looking for volunteers
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
they shud use monkeys na
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by ehikwe22: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
How much are they paying?
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Fraust40(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Go to Lagos. They survived Ebola. Plus, you'll never notice the effects without laboratory testing, as children born to the indegenous usually bear stricking resemblance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits / Give 2yrs In Between Pregnancies: Gynaecologist Advises / 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.