Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39539 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by temitope4christ: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
what God as join together let no man separate it,talk to your God seriously in prayer,I believe my Great God have power to do all things,He will take away your problems.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by HolyTitus(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dexpro:
When you met him, you didn't make it public. So why are you telling the whole now it backfired?

From the word go I tell ladies, open your mind, stay alert. They won't listen.

One mofo on a previous thread said 10 reason why ladies love being around a ¨bad¨ guy. This is one of the result. When you meet a nice guy, you say he is too dull, you want adventure.

As for me, abeg i de choir practice.
. Haba baba! E no good o
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Taryur3(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tiri gbosa for ur husband. Gbosa,gbosa,gbosa...u don enter 3 chance for this ur marriage.bedwetting,already with a child and no money.1 gbosa for u.gbosa.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by petitejolie(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
omg! afraid is catching me o. marriage is scary o. I really don't have strength for all dis wahala I hear about marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by TownchoiceNg(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gud Evening My Fellow Nigerian's Am Just Trying My Possible Best To Make Things Easy and Better For Us, Here Is The Lists Of Music and Comedy Videos With Little EntertainMent and Tech News I cAn Combine For You To Download And Views, Here Is The Updates FroM the Past 5day Of This Week 14th-19th Today

-----------------------NAIJA MUSIC--
[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47776482?get-file=Olamide%20Ft.%20Lil%20Kesh%20%E2%80%93%20Sere%20Ghetto%20Sto][Music]Download Music: Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh – Sere (Ghetto Story) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47776296?get-file=Olamide%20%E2%80%93%20Owo%20Blow%20rod.%20Major%20Banks] Download Music: Olamide – Owo Blow (Prod. Major Banks) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47778448?get-file=Dammy%20Krane%20%E2%80%93%20Ladies%20Ft.%20Davido] Download Music: Dammy Krane – Ladies Ft. Davido [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47779070?get-file=Quincy%20Ft.%20Kcee%20-%20Landlord] Download Music: Quincy Ft. Kcee - Landlord[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47778177?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Pick%20Up%20The%20Phone%20Refix] Download Music: Wizkid – Pick Up The Phone (Refix) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777974?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Rewind%20Dat%20Don%E2%80%99t%20Stop%20REFIX] Download Music: Wizkid – Rewind Dat (Don’t Stop REFIX)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777165?get-file=2Baba%20%E2%80%93%20Serious%20Tinz%20Prod.%20Tefa] Download Music: 2Baba – Serious Tinz (Prod. Tefa)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777555?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Sweat%20Doin%E2%80%99%20It%20Refix] Download Music: Wizkid – Sweat (Doin’ It Refix)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47708318?get-file=Adekunle%20Gold%20%E2%80%93%20Ariwo%20Ko%20Mp4][Music- Video]Adekunle Gold "Ariwo Ko" [/url]

------COMEDY AND FUNNY VIDEOS-
[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47776686?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20x%20Emanuella%20%E2%80%93%20COMBANTRIN%20Ep8][Lol- Video]Mark Angel x Emanuella –
COMBANTRIN Ep8[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707648?get-file=DONT-HELP-HIM-Mark-Angel-%20Comedy-Episode-72]Lol- Video]DONT-HELP-HIM-Mark-
Angel- Comedy- Episode-72[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707698?get-file=Mark-Angel%20-%20CHO-CHO-%20CHO%20Episode%2073][Lol- Video]Mark-Angel - CHO-CHO-CHO Episode 73[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707748?get-file=THANK-YOU-Mark-Angel-%20Comedy-Episode%2070][Lol- Video]THANK-YOU-Mark- Angel- Comedy-Episode 70[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47708141?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20Comedy:%20Short%20Film][Lol- Video]Mark Angel Comedy: Short Film[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707927?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20Comedy:%20Neighbour%20Music%20Video]Mark Angel Comedy:Neighbour Music Video [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707824?get-file=LEAVE-ME-ALONE-Mark-%20Angel-Comedy-Episode-68] [Lol- Video]LEAVE-ME-ALONE-
Mark- Angel-Comedy- Episode-68 [/url]

-------ENTERTAIN-TECH NEWS------
American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work
With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals

Finally! Mavin Records Reekado Banks
Reveals Name of Debut Album

SEE LIST: Top 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs
In The Past 4 Years

“WEED” – Solidstar Reveals New Album
Title And Release Date

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ –
Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals

MTN Free 150MB And 200MB For Free
Browsing Using Kaymu's Server

How To HaCk any Nokia phone and make it
useless

New Working Proxy Servers For Glo 0.0kb
Tweak And Settings

List Of States In Nigeria That Has 4G
Network Coverage

Double Your MTN Mb Recharge 100%
Working

Source: http://townchoiceNg.tk/
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by goonsmi: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
olubenjazzy:

Sometimes when the courtship was going on, some lover n lovee do pretend to be ok in all ways (even in loving each other). After marriage they won't be able to cope with d pretence and start showing the real way dey are.
I WISH YOU A RESTORed home.
I pray God touch his heart to change for good so he can face his home and invest in his future(+child) than roaming around with different skirts
If you in your own part didnt love him, you won't come here to post this. God will sort it out for you

I say amen on behalf of op.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Fawklicant: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
samuelson06:

My brother, you've spoken so well.

@bolded
The affliction is simple, he has a spiritual wife who is bent on seeing the marriage scattered.

@uniqueB
Your husband needs deliverance. You both should try and visit the SCOAN in Lagos for deliverance. Only then would there be peace in the marriage.

Here we go again! It is called "Adult onset secondary enuresis", there's no spirit wife afflicting him. It could be caused by a number of factors which include underlying sickness like diabetes or UTI (very plausible since the husband seems to be a bingo), or even stress and anxiety. Caffeine overdose is another known factor, so forget the spiritual bollocks you are leaning towards, its purely medical.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Fawklicant: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
All the pity party here is sickening. You'z a grown as.s woman. Always 3 sides to a story, we've only heard yours and I feel sorry for you and your husband, why? You know the saying about too many cooks? Yeah! That's what you'll get by bringing your personal sh.i.t online. Too many Dr. Phil's.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by timy22(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Most men re damn funny ,when a woman is unemployed or depend on them for everytin they act funny nd d woman loose value in their sight .

Whn u stay @ ome without job, u cnt contribute to d family financially to some men u re no longer attractive.

So get ur self busy, start doing sometin that will generate money for u , dress well, he will look ur way again.

Bt if I were u, knowing my worth nd value, I won't stay with some1 that will manage me, won't stay in an abusive relationship.

I will get a good job, or do some business even without cash. , dress really sexy ; look for a better man ,with good job nd remarry.

Simple, life is too short to live wit a miserable partner.

Note- to the single ladies out there, don't just marry an hardworkn or smart guy, marry an highly creative man. No matter how hash d economy is , a creative nd wise man will never lack.

I dnt work hard , I work smart
Am timmy22wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by sekem: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Elemental:

Wickedness is not peculiar to men

Don't mind the dumb lesbian.

Telling us she doesn't do men, as if we care. embarassed
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Excuzeme: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.

because there is no more LOVE.

Love as in unconditional love.

Love conquers all things (it says ALL things, not just good things).

Whether it is bed-wetting, lack of money, anger, jealousy, unfaithfulness, fights, or just about anything you can imagine.

What we have today is FRIENDSHIP based on MATERIAL things.
This 'faulty" friendship then forms the basis of Marriages that have no LOVE in them (people mistake infatuation and Shex, for LOVE!).

When the material things evaporate, the friendship dies. when the friendship dies, the marriage that was based on it starts showing cracks!
The cracks are then easily widened to form gulfs, because there is no LOVE to seal the cracks.

Look at this woman for example, because they are having issues (serious issues) in their marriage, she is already thinking of how to use her husband's bed-wetting experience to HUNT HIM!
So, is it not obvious that you would not seek to hunt and disgrace publicly, someone you love?

In today's world, men and women just come together to have children, for selfish reasons. Not because of any love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Excuzeme: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men

You are right, men are wicked!
thats why you do only Dogs! shocked shocked
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by AreaFada2: 12:58am On Aug 20, 2016
bennyrazz:
@uniqueB so you met your husband on facebook and you dated for 3yrs without seeing each other (how do people get to do that long distance relationship stuff) and after 2yrs of seeing each other you got married. Very interesting episodes.

The bottom line is the way he got and bed you via social media is also the same way he gets other women. Now for starters, he is bed-wetting because he has been afflicted by one of the women he sleeps around with. It is like a curse and I don't think he can stop cheating with just your pleading and understanding. How does he get money to give this women in the first place if he has no money? What is the background of his family? is your husband's father polygamous? I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will. And that is one of the reasons why marriages suffer fimancial poverty.

Please this is very superstitious & unscientific.

In fact around 1 in 100 people can be bedwetting well into adulthood. It is condition called sleep enuresis.

Causes are many & varied.

Has he sought medical help? Many do not because of shame & hide it.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by tunary(m): 1:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Dexpro:
When you met him, you didn't make it public. So why are you telling the whole now it backfired?

From the word go I tell ladies, open your mind, stay alert. They won't listen.

One mofo on a previous thread said 10 reason why ladies love being around a ¨bad¨ guy. This is one of the result. When you meet a nice guy, you say he is too dull, you want adventure.

As for me, abeg i de choir practice.
God will bless you for dis cos ur more than 100% CORRECT. THEY'LL LEAVE THE GOOD GUYS SAYIN HE'S TOO DULL//BORING ND SETTLE DOWN WITH AN ERROR. VERY GOOD FOR HER, THEM GO HEAR WEHHH
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by tunary(m): 1:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Excuzeme:

You are right, men are wicked!
thats why you do only Dogs! shocked shocked
jesu christi hahahahahahaha ur so funny
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by tunary(m): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2016
ihatebuhari:

meaning that you'll remain single all ur life because all men are bad.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by bola4dprec(m): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Lessy
ihatebuhari:

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by baby124: 2:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Excuzeme:

Whether it is bed-wetting, lack of money, anger, jealousy, unfaithfulness, fights, or just about anything you can imagine.

This 'faulty" friendship then forms the basis of Marriages that have no LOVE in them (people mistake infatuation and Shex, for LOVE!).

When the material things evaporate, the friendship dies. when the friendship dies, the marriage that was based on it starts showing cracks!
The cracks are then easily widened to form gulfs, because there is no LOVE to seal the cracks.

Look at this woman for example, because they are having issues (serious issues) in their marriage, she is already thinking of how to use her husband's bed-wetting experience to HUNT HIM!
So, is it not obvious that you would not seek to hunt and disgrace publicly, someone you love?

In today's world, men and women just come together to have children, for selfish reasons. Not because of any love

What love are you talking about? If the man loved her would he cheat on her or beat her? He's a sex crazed maniac and she needs to help herself. The guy is selfish and can never love her. You are shouting love love, is love a one way thing? Na who de alive de love.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by justicejay(m): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2016
En? Which kin nonsense be this?
Wait am totally against divorce cos I hate it.
But in this kin yawa, bedwet, physical abuse, fornication, ego? Oh that those are too much to handle. Though am a guy, but I would never leave my sister in that kind poo
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ebubeEnyioha(m): 4:35am On Aug 20, 2016
evaluate ur relationship with ur maker. U may av cut him out bfr nd at d strt of d marriage buh u nid Him. go get Him, learn to love Him nd He will definitely take care of ur problms
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by donodion(m): 4:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..

And what stopped you from separating? Any valid logical reason?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by mecussey(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2016
rafa9:
married February gave birth august. (7 months)
the pregnancy may have led to the marriage afteral

Thats not all, if devil show you how many innocent guys/bf this girl cheated with the same facebook friend, u go run madt. Make she swear she no get bf b4 meeting and fukkking with her facebook friend.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by eyinjuege: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2016
tunary:
God will bless you for dis cos ur more than 100% CORRECT. THEY'LL LEAVE THE GOOD GUYS SAYIN HE'S TOO DULL//BORING ND SETTLE DOWN WITH AN ERROR. VERY GOOD FOR HER, THEM GO HEAR WEHHH

Behhttt whyyy?

The good guys are also marrying every week na.

Some girls are equally turning down bad guys.

The truth is, people say no to those who come to them for a relationship for different reasons.

Its not true to say good guys are being turned down, cos good guys too have girlfriends and wives na.
So also do bad guys.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Talius(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

Read this story, it should help you understand better http://afritalks.com/showcase/i-am-a-monster-africontest.55/
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by MizTyna(f): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2016
byvan03:
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

I am just weak,very weak. I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by prophetfire: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..
if he bebwets, fornicates terribly and beats you even being broke, then he is hooked to some spiritual issues. go and meet those deliverance guys at mountain of fire Church. its not a joke. his case is strong.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by prophetfire: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Excuzeme:

what is ur useless love? who love EPP? define love for me.love ko love ni.arrant nonsense. love is a term used to hook people to some shithole situation.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by innovestor(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2016

Meeting him on facebook is no big deal. Bed wetting does not go out by prayer alone. What have you done to assist him in stopping it? Find solution with him on it. I believe he is not happy bed wetting at his age. Simple solutions could be not drinking water before going to bed. Lovingly help him make the change he needs.

He started fornication after you gave birth. Stop and ask yourself what changed in your marriage after giving birth (the way you both relate, the way and manner in which you make love, you added too much, personal hygiene issues, etc.) work hard to correct the changes and you will see change in him. You don't necessarily need to beg. Every human being has a conscience. Speak to his conscience about the issues. In your discussions, be plain and raw (you could even use fu@k in place of sex and love making if you like). Highlight the areas you think things might have changed and ask him for his views on them and much more. He will see your honesty and logic in trying to resolve issues and will dance to your tunes.

Things went viral after the child bearing. Don't be too pessimistic. Look on the brighter side. He has made some adjustment already to correct hi wrong doing. Some "demons" goeth not except by fasting and prayer. This you might need to pray about and make some more tactical moves on.

I am not sure it's an ego thing. You just need to support him out of this predicament. Remember things were seemingly happy at one time in your marriage. Don't give up just yet until you have done your best to rectify issues. Good thing you started well by not broad casting his bed wetting issues. things might have been worse than they are now.

If you have done all these and no change in sight, then i consider your husband wicked and callous. One without regard for family life and virtues. In this case, you might be required to do what you must to save yourself and the newborn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by gucci20(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2016
goonsmi:

U need not 2 worry, pls. Just concentrate, focus n be selective in choosing ur partner. I believe some had learnt one or two tins now...!
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by nkechiben(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
SEE! IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO OVERCOME MARRIAGE BEFORE U ENTER INTO MARRIAGE. DON'T BE DESPERATE. AND U MUST UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT MEN ARE BORN POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE, AND THERE'S NOTHING U AS A WOMAN CAN DO ABOUT IT BY U MAKING TROUBLE WITH THE MAN. SO IF UR ENTERING INTO A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE WITH A MINDSET THAT IT'S ONLY U, UR MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE. SO DEAR LADY JUST DON'T ALLOW THESE THING TO WORRY U, U DON ENTER U DON ENTER. STOP ASKING HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GIRLS OR CHECKING HIS PHONES JUST OVERLOOK WHATEVER HE DOES AND MOVE FORWARD. PRAY, ENDURE AND WORK IT OUT UR MARRIAGE. THANKS.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by gucci20(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
I believe he still stays with u bcoz of his bed-wettin problem. If he gts cure 2day I bet it, he'll leave u n follow someone else dt is more ok dan u. I won't say u shld leave him, just be prayerful n involve his pple in ds matter, pls. And also ur pastor,I believe tins will work out fine. Best of wishes!!
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Jimi23(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2016
bennyrazz:
I will never advice anyone to get married via social media.

Ur advice on marriage is not relevant. As long as the parties involved understand what they are into. Even siblings have nasty fights so i still insist that the cause of marital crises is not where the couple met. Its about how they choose to live their marital lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.