Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39541 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
lollytk:
My sis,there are so many things God can do but will not do if he feels they are not good for us,that's why it appears like our prayers are not answered a times,forget people's advice about prayers and deliverance, we are who we are,no one changes,we can hide our real self but it will always come out,where u met isn't an issue, my candid advice is to leave the man and face your life and your son, God is a God of second chance, I was once in your shoes, mine wasn't bed wetting but abusive and a useless adulterer,I left him without a job or biz,i started my life from the sratch after 3 yrs i met someone that practically worship me ,then I realised that God can turn anybody situations around,though it won't be easy, it will be a life of loneliness and confusion but God doesn't forget us, I'm d happiest person on earth now,marriage that was a nightmare with an abusive man became paradise when I have God sent, pray for divine intervention over your life, a man that cannot be changed by his parent can't be changed by a woman or marriage we women should understand that,forget what people will say,life is too short you deserve to be happy, stay blessed my dear.
Your advice is futile I tel you, everyone can't be you at the same time. What God put together let no Man put asunder, let her endure it, things would get better some day
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
lollytk:
My sis,there are so many things God can do but will not do if he feels they are not good for us,that's why it appears like our prayers are not answered a times,forget people's advice about prayers and deliverance, we are who we are,no one changes,we can hide our real self but it will always come out,where u met isn't an issue, my candid advice is to leave the man and face your life and your son, God is a God of second chance, I was once in your shoes, mine wasn't bed wetting but abusive and a useless adulterer,I left him without a job or biz,i started my life from the sratch after 3 yrs i met someone that practically worship me ,then I realised that God can turn anybody situations around,though it won't be easy, it will be a life of loneliness and confusion but God doesn't forget us, I'm d happiest person on earth now,marriage that was a nightmare with an abusive man became paradise when I have God sent, pray for divine intervention over your life, a man that cannot be changed by his parent can't be changed by a woman or marriage we women should understand that,forget what people will say,life is too short you deserve to be happy, stay blessed my dear.
Mathew 5: 32 :But I tell you that anyone who
divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality,
brings adultery upon her. And whoever marries a
divorced woman commits ADULTERY . ...this part
seems to be torn out of your bible. We christian
and our hypocrisy in selecting bible verses that's
suits us. Gods says he hates the death of sinners,
does that stop him from killing them if they fail to
repent?. "God hates Divorce" is a silly a petty
argument when ones life is in danger and fidelity
is involved. She will go straight to hell if the
husband ends up killing her one day.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
GloriaNinja:
The word "Marriage" is the scariest thing now. I suggest you leave the marriage before he kills you.
you always speak like a child, which obviously you're, if you have nothing good to say, shut your bouka cavity. Miss foreign husband searcher
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
...what type of change do u mean?buharis change abi GEJ continuity
change is change, nor matter how you see it, endurance solves so many problems
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gracious10:
All these men with serious issues and still dey para like this.

"Oba mamiri" and yet he cheats.. I am sure that other woman doesn't know he baptizes his bed like raining season.

When she gets there, she go waka pass.

Ajebo na for outside, e no dey work for inside house.
clap for your self
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ngoben(f): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emytexboy:

change is change, nor matter how you see it, endurance solves so many problems
....ma dear marriage is over hyped...God hates divorce...do God love MANSLAUGHTER...let's be real ...forget religion...africans n religion r like bread n butter....
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
All u need nw is a job dat takes u both emotionally nd physically out of d house everyday nd off wateva he's doin nw.
Prentend he's off ur radar BT in ur quite time always drop a prayer 4 him nd ur home, dnt relent in ur obligations as a wife nd mother nd I blieve there will be positive change soon.
this is the only reasonable comment that I've read from a good and God fearing woman on this issue, unlike some other potential way world women in disguise,with their filthy comments here
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
....ma dear marriage is over hyped...God hates divorce...do God love MANSLAUGHTER...let's be real ...forget religion...africans n religion r like bread n butter....
potential way world woman busted
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ngoben(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emytexboy:

potential way world woman busted
...na u talk am...am sure if she is ur sister u would hv dragged her out from dat place....tink of women dat died cos of beating....well am sure if she is tired she knows what to do...tks for d complement doe
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
...na u talk am...am sure if she is ur sister u would hv dragged her out from dat place....tink of women dat died cos of beating....well am sure if she is tired she knows what to do...tks for d complement doe
I don't wish my sisters that, but peradventure it happens to her, I would give her the best advice to remedy the situation, not to tel her to quit the marriage, am I God? Let me ask you, are you sure you can be a good and real house wife? Be honest

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ngoben(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emytexboy:

I don't wish my sisters that, but peradventure it happens to her, I would give her the best advice to remedy the situation, not to tel her to quit the marriage, am I God? Let me ask you, are you sure you can be a good and real house wife? Be honest
....1st I neva told her to leave her home hoooo....make she just use her senses...secondly...if am sure I can make a gud wife...Ajuju(question)
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
....1st I neva told her to leave her home hoooo....make she just use her senses...secondly...if am sure I can make a gud wife...Ajuju(question)
Answer me nah!
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by lollytk(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emytexboy:

Your advice is futile I tel you, everyone can't be you at the same time. What God put together let no Man put asunder, let her endure it, things would get better some day
our problem is base everything on religion forgetting religion won't take us to heaven but our attitude and characters,read Deuteronomy 24:1-2 if u must use Bible to tell her to wait till the man kills her.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Emytexboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
lollytk:
our problem is base everything on religion forgetting religion won't take us to heaven but our attitude and characters,read Deuteronomy 24:1-2 if u must use Bible to tell her to wait till the man kills her.
You're wrong, the Bible is clearly written for the comprehensive minds, not for every mind. It's talking about when the man drives her away or divorce her,but you're asking her to leave, Read it below
Deuteronomy 24

1WHEN A man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a bill of divorce, puts it in her hand, and sends her out of his house,
2And when she departs out of his house she goes and marries another man,

3And if the latter husband dislikes her and writes her a bill of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter husband dies, who took her as his wife,

4Then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife after she is defiled. For that is an abomination before the Lord; and you shall not bring guilt upon the land which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by erimmy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
ihatebuhari:
yes and what's ur problem with that
Hey no. I got no qualms with that. It's your life girl.Infact ,I'm an open minded person so I don't give a Bleep about what you do provided it doesn't stop me from breathing
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ihatebuhari(f): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
erimmy:
Hey no. I got no qualms with that. It's your life girl.Infact ,I'm an open minded person so I don't give a Bleep about what you do provided it doesn't stop me from breathing
ok dear, I'm sorry I replied a bit too hash
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Fawklicant: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2016
samuelson06:

Is there anything that science does not try to give explanation to? But I tell you that life is spiritual. The spiritual determines what happens in the physical so keep your scientific explanation. I know where am coming from so I know what am talking about.

It is a frew world bro! Knock ya'self out!

Little wonder Africans are termed lazy.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:36am On Aug 21, 2016
olagold79:

Mathew 5: 32 :But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, brings adultery upon her. And whoever marries a divorced woman commits ADULTERY. ...this part seems to be torn out of your bible. We christian and our hypocrisy in selecting bible verses that's suits us. Gods says he hates the death of sinners, does that stop him from killing them if they fail to repent?. "God hates Divorce" is a silly a petty argument when ones life is in danger and fidelity is involved. She will go straight to hell if the husband ends up killing her one day.
Mark 10:2-12, " 2 Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” 3 “What did Moses command you?” he replied. 4 They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.” 5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” 10 When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this.
11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.
12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”
1Corinthians 7:10-11, " 10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife."

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of FORNICATION, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
My question to u is in Matthew 5:32. what is FORNICATION?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Stupid women always ask other women to leave their marriage when there is problem between spouse. To all the stupid single girls and wayward women asking unique b to leave her man and marriage, may God punish all of you. Una own hell dey sperate. Mumu unless harlots. Can't even advice her to build her home.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Aleora(f): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Its a mid life crisis in marriage, just continue to pray,its well#but Facebook though#
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Aleora(f): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men
with what I just saw on your profile picture??I don't think so
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ihatebuhari(f): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Aleora:
with what I just saw on your profile picture??I don't think so
lol dear,for real I don't.
I want u to be My friend

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Aleora(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol dear,for real I don't.
I want u to be My friend
your bbm pin
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by erimmy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
ihatebuhari:
ok dear, I'm sorry I replied a bit too hash
.It's Ok pal,these things happen sometimes. Would like to meet you in person. That's if you don't mind.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by olagold79: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Mark 10:2-12, " 2 Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” 3 “What did Moses command you?” he replied. 4 They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.” 5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” 10 When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this.
11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.
12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”
1Corinthians 7:10-11, " 10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife."

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of FORNICATION, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
My question to u is in Matthew 5:32. what is FORNICATION?

I don't know what version you are reading, but my version say sexulal immorality. Fornication is a form of SEXUAL IMMORALITY between unmarried people. How can a married wife then commit fornication?. All the previous verses preceeding verse 32 , signals the fact that you can not just divorce your wife for no just cause, then verse 32 makes it clear , that if on the account of Fornication or sexual immorailty(whichever you choose to call it) then you can divorce her.

Are you seriously telling me to take back an adulterer?, Jesus mentioned severally that you shouldnt divorce so as not to cause the other half to commit adultery, but if he/she already did that, I will never take such human back into my life. Your life and spiritual survuival could be endagered by a wife who fornicates outside her marriage when you as a man is upright.

When jesus said Moses wrote them the law because of their hardened heart, does that mean the law is not God's?, but of Moses thinking ,just to assuage them?. What does this imply: that not all we reagrd as "laws" from the prophets are actuallly of God. Some of them are laid down for admistartive purposes and you can not just follow them without using your discretions. Just like some people would quote Paul about women using ear rings n trousers etc , when those "laws/advices" were targeted at specific gropup of people at a particular period in time.

I will like to get what you are driving at by asking for the meaning of fornication.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Bujumbura(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff
will you marry me grin grin
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by millyj(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Have been following this story,my dear patience is a virtue,I know it's hard dear to deal with marital issues believe me I have gone through some,its no one's place to tell you to leave your marriage,you are the one in it you are the only one that really know,s how bad it is,no matter the words you use we will never really understand because we don,t live with you.
One thing that works is no matter what your spouse is doing,how ever way they try to fustrate you....love your self,look for ways to make you happy and pray also...all the best sis
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by bakeuhappy: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
My dear. I feel ur pain the best advice I will give say is ignore him.take good care of ur self n urvson.stsrt a biz or go get a job n finally put him in prayer.no matter how much he shouts at u or try to drag u into an argument...Keep quiet..dont talk back at him n pls for ur own sake stop going thru his phone..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.