Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) (2401 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
the fantastically corrupt and depraved ones
They're always hor.ny as a skunk, they see (f) in front of a moniker they go haywire, they either try to get your attention by calling you ugly, or making derogatory remarks like can i fuq you?, what dick are you sucking, tell me which properly trained animal will say something like this talkmore of a person, do you have an idea the emotional effects such statements have on people? They're girls in this group too but they're discreet about it, but the guys brazenly say it like the psychopaths they're or you see them shouting Vaseline? If the girl lash out they start calling her ugly, she's ugly and your Dickson is already thinking of committing suicide.

To those claiming ancestors and matured:
Theres a saying that those who live in glass houses doesnt throw stones, if you're above 30yrs and you're on nairaland fighting with kids instead of getting married or worried about where you're in life then something is seriously wrong with you upstairs, you're an elder but you'll get involved with kids and when kids start behaving like kids you'll start reminding them you're an ancestor, respect your old age and let the kids be, birds of a feather flock together so look for your fellow ancestors and roll with them.
RESPECT YOUR OLD AGE. IF YOU'RE 50 AND IN PRIMARY ONE WITH A TEN YEAR OLD, AUTOMATICALLY BOTH OF YOU ARE AGE MATES, #FACT. Reminds me of my old mama head girl back in middle school with the big boobies she wouldn't allow me to touch in the name of age, what was she doing when her mates where going to school, to be stuck with a kid in class, when its time to copy during exams we become age mates

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by SweetieConstie(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
The americanas
Those ones are the most pathetic of them all, every opportunity you get you must announce you're in America, trying hard to always speak the black American slangs, you see them making comments like "its 3am in kansas," "niggas be looking like pvssies, ama buster fuq with me ama give yo modafuqa your own bullshit, i aint messing with you, quit tripping" oga if i slap you ehn you go forget wetin you smoke.
as if someone asked you, who knows you might be in my backyard or a beggar in US we will never know, BUT just know that no one gives a rats ass keep your psychobabble stemming from pride and low self esteem to yourself the world has alot of idiots already.

The loyalists and ass lickers
You see something wrong you wont say because you're ass licking or belong to a stupid e-cult, wether right or wrong, i wonder the prize you'll get from your loyalty, pvssy? Money? Protection? Wtf

1 Like

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
attention seeking music
Its everywhere, anything you do is attention seeking as if the attention will make your head look like banky w's own or your bank account fatter, who the attention epp, one thing people dont know is we are all attention seekers here, when you create a thread before someone opens or comment he sees your title and your name hence you have his attention, even those screaming attention seeker are also petty attention seekers, give it a rest pot calling kettle black.

Those bragging about who they are
If its not low self esteem again why will you be eager to prove anything to anyone here. even when no one cares, i wont call names but i know alot of them stupid low self esteemed pigs, get a life a flaunt your achievements elsewhere, you might be lying or exaggerating but who cares.

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Those who never mind thier business
You guys get pained over little things them go carry your matter for head like gala, stalk you everywhere, always throw shades indirectly and always want a way to fight with you, whatever you do they condemn,
word of advice for you guys: did you know that paying close attention to someone else other than yourself means that person is a star, hes popular, he's fun and you're boring, so since theres nothing Intresting in your life you try to be relevant by attaching yourself to someone popular like a leech, and if nobody talks about you then you're nobody, the person whos the center of your scamdal is better than you and your boring life compared, so try to make your life Intresting so others will start minding your business for you.

Creating threads upandan
This is a forum, se.un isnt complaining nor is nairaland, they're not using your mb to create it, no one forced you to open it, this is someones achievement get yours and enforce your rules, since those threads are not written on your forehead its none of your business.

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by HarryGospel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lolz...a word is a enough for a wise...... grin
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
the foul mouthed ones
I pity for the girls in this group, most of them foul mouthed girls are people you can easily tie up and beat them to pulp girls have runny mouths and the mouth is limitless on nairaland theres a lot of girls here I'd like to beat up big time. Give them a taste of thier medicine and they'll get defensive by emotionally blackmailing you, calling you a sissy for beating a girl, what do you do to a girl who has grown balls? if its a guy its understandable, girls minimize how badass your mouth is you don't know if mr right is watching.

the derailers and i must comment group, jumping from one thread to another like a chinchilla on steroids
Create your own thread and derail, stop opening threads only to say something stupid,
they'll see the stupid title quiet ok, that didn't stop them,
They saw the extremely foolish op's name, that didn't stop them
They saw the number of views and comments that didn't stop them, infact at that moment they're brain dead
They know that opening the stupid thread will affect thier precious mb that didn't stop them
They knew no one forced them, that didn't stop them
They just open and say mtcheewww, tell you how wack the thread is and leave, how can someone be this stupid

you don't have better things to say then quietly leave, no one asked or forced you to open the thread and theres more than a million thread to open, its also attention seeking before you accuse someone else.

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
the busy career people
A career person would never have the time to even come to nairaland and call others jobless, talking from experience, there was a time i wasnt online for a long time my social life reduced and my Facebook Instagram friends started thinking that something happened to me, i didnt even have time to wash my clothes, since i dont wear one clothe twice in a week it piled up, i couldn't bear it so i quit the job, the truth is you thats on nairaland accusing someone of being jobless is nairaland your office? Or are you working for se.un, if you work in a place where you get to sit on your desk with a laptop or pc in front of you, then you'll know you can be on nairaland during working hours, but i guess your brain is too tiny to reason that, being on nairaland doesn't mean joblessness.

those who has a picture less moniker but quickly check yours to say demeaning things
For a fair comparison put your pics before you insult anyone so if the person feels like teaching you a lesson he will do so after looking at your goat looking face, i hope you know it takes a lot of courage to put your pics publicly for over 1million people to see?, most of you'd say one thing and mean another.

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mhisbliss honey, come and see this grin

Lemme add salt to already sore injury

The Old-New Comers

They claim to be new and open a welcome thread where everyone get to welcome them but deep down they are very old with infected monikers, seekin to have a new life on nairaland like is anyone's business undecided

I no mention anyone name but i know say u know where you fall
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just say you want to diss everybody.
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'm not understanding.
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Mhisbliss honey, come and see this grin

Lemme add salt to already sore injury

The Old-New Comers

They claim to be new and open a welcome thread where everyone get to welcome them but deep down they are very old with infected monikers, seekin to have a new life on nairaland like is anyone's business undecided

I no mention anyone name but i know say u know where you fall
lol hope you know you're guilty of alot of what op said, the op blood the hot cheesy
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by EmperorLee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE shocked shocked Bhet you are new here na shocked
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
L1TTLE shocked shocked Bhet you are new here na shocked
check my first thread am so familiar with nairaland so i know what you guys do, i have a long time moniker i deactivated though back in 2013
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by EmperorLee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE:
check my first thread am so familiar with nairaland so i know what you guys do, i have a long time moniker i deactivated though back in 2013

"What you guys"? Are you not part of us now ? undecided
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really this nigga say the real sh!t ,I give it up for you nigga

Do you mind been paid as a commentator? hit me up wink

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

lol hope you know you're guilty of alot of what op said, the op blood the hot cheesy

Ain't we all....includin him wink
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by Fmartin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

"What you guys"? Are you not part of us now ? undecided
you'll never catch me doing any of this #word
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
misspicy:
Really this nigga say the real sh!t ,I give it up for you nigga

Do you mind been paid as a commentator? hit me up wink
lol nope cheesy commentator keh I'll rather we be just Nairaland friends i need people that makes sense not those i describe above
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by EmperorLee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE:

Okay then... AgamaEyesOnYou...

Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE:

Niqqa u're a blood stickin liar......are u related to lai mohammd grin
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa u're a blood stickin liar......are u related to lai mohammd grin
ok and nope just because you can't be normal doesn't mean its same with everyone
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Okay then... AgamaEyesOnYou...
you're welcome to look anywhere i have nothing to hide, as the unclad lucious lyon said
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by iykekelvins(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
You have time
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm undecided

Don't get!
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by mhisbliss(f): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ain't we all....includin him wink
nope i dont do this
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by EmperorLee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE:
you're welcome to look anywhere i have nothing to hide, as the unclad lucious lyon said

Lucious Lyon cheesy Even hin name na lie, everything about that guy isn't pure, are you like him?
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lucious Lyon cheesy Even hin name na lie, everything about that guy isn't pure, are you like him?
i admire him
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm undecided

Don't get!
yap theres an example of you above
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by L1TTLE(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
You have time
yes you that dont have time see how super busy you are? Theres an example of you above
Re: Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) by EmperorLee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
L1TTLE:
i admire him

Same here tho smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To RĂ¡pe A Guy (watch The Video) / She Should Have Dated Mi.... / Bold Energetic Sugar Mummy Needs An Online Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.