Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. (1271 Views)

I Will Deactivate And Bid Nairaland Goodbye Should We Lose Tonight / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'm just tired of this nairaland and the way things go on here. I send twaci multiple P.m's, yet she never responded.A friend advised I give her a break.. I did, prayed about it. I ve sent her twice now, still no response. Felt so sad. Too many rude and arrogant people here who you can rely on in your trying moments.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by temitemi1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sorry bros grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by SweetieConstie(f): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
temitemi1:
Sorry bros grin grin grin grin

Laughing in 3D.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Cool23(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Maybe she's not interested
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by SirDavico(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
LOL! grin is that why u wanna deactivate? Bro, u ain't seen nothing yet grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by sainttwist1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
sorry in hausa, igbo and yoruba
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by temitemi1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hope u will response to mine if I send u one grin
SweetieConstie:

Laughing in 3D.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I'm just tired of this nairaland and the way things go on here. I send twaci multiple P.m's, yet she never responded.A friend advised I give her a break.. I did, prayed about it. I ve sent her twice now, still no response. Felt so sad. Too many rude and arrogant people here who you can rely on in your trying moments.

Nairaland isn't a dating site.

Go try tinder..but be careful of Oloshos.
Thank me later.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I'm just tired of this nairaland and the way things go on here. I send twaci multiple P.m's, yet she never responded.A friend advised I give her a break.. I did, prayed about it. I ve sent her twice now, still no response. Felt so sad . Too many rude and arrogant people here who you can rely on in your trying moments.
@bolded the nonsense you guys do for crappy looking girls lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by EmperorLee(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Lool. Send another one, she will respond this time around.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@bolded the nonsense you guys do for crappy looking girls lipsrsealed

Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by mhisbliss(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
me too, but not for such a silly reason though
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2016
You wont be missed smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by LilSmith55(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Sorry... You Deactivate Yours, Thousand Activate Theirs, Live Goes On And On
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by DaviiiD(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
ihatemods:
who are you?
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
DaviiiD:

who are you?
Devils Right Hand Guy undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by DaviiiD(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
ihatemods:
Devils Right Hand Guy undecided
Trash!!!

dont mention me again

goodbye
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
congrats
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
@OP. Re u serious? Is nairaland a dating forum? Do you know if the lady is married or have a fiance.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Guy, you are a disgrace to the rest members of your gender. That's the lowest of levels a nigga could go... So so poor of you. SMH.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
party:

Nairaland isn't a dating site.

Go try tinder..but be careful of Oloshos.
Thank me later.
wetin be that tinder? never heard of that. besided im not interested in some crap dating site
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
me too, but not for such a silly reason though
hmm, u have haters right.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by mhisbliss(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hmm, u have haters right.
i wouldn't call them haters i call them fans
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

i wouldn't call them haters i call them fans
lolz nothwithstanding u have no reason dear just ignore dem. it can be frustrating though
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You wont be missed smiley
yinmu amebo mind ur business. undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by mhisbliss(f): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lolz nothwithstanding u have no reason dear just ignore dem. it can be frustrating though
what else is there to do? Exchange words? Am way beyond that
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. Re u serious? Is nairaland a dating forum?
Do you know if the lady is married or have a fiance.
u dont understand, every website offer opportunities even dating. u can meet ur lover here. twaci is not married or dating
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
yinmu amebo mind ur business. undecided
You called me into your business the moment you opened this thread grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

what else is there to do? Exchange words? Am way beyond that
dats d spirit my dear d time u use fighting u can use it to achieve positive things and meet new people. ur a lovely person
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You called me into your business the moment you opened this thread grin
oya stay in my business foreva na. wahala girl. amebo is ur hobby abi wink
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by mhisbliss(f): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
dats d spirit my dear d time u use fighting u can use it to achieve positive things and meet new people. ur a lovely person
tnx smiley
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland, Will Deactivate Soon. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hattchett:
Guy, you are a disgrace to the rest members of your gender. That's the lowest of levels a nigga could go... So so poor of you. SMH.
u must be stv.pid who know u here? don't involve urself in shiit u know nothing about

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit / Why Most Girls Don't Like Eating Food Cooked By Another Girl/woman / Why Do Most Ladies Become So Dirty After Marriage And Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.