Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) (33983 Views)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
New trend. Scholarship tins

2 Likes

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by handsomety(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmmm..this will also be like the other girl that was strip naked beaten by her dad and later save by human right activist..may this one to will be save too...
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Queenoma(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
What makes her think the beating will deter her frm going back there
Perhaps the next time she goes there, she will carry her ghana must go along undecided
There is nothing as effective as a heart to heart dialogue....... She might have achieved a more positive result if she had let her eat and sleep, then wake her up and talk about it....

1 Like

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

Instead of sitting the young girl down and talk to her, heart to heart, No she decides to assault & inflict pain.

No mind the yeye mama. Afterall na man house she visit b4 the daughter enter this world.

1 Like

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Pennywise(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wise girl. She must have gone to make herself some money
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by months: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Scholarship alert.

Federal looter go give the girl scholarship jail the mama.

If dem no do that wan, na him be say, Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by abbeyty(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

Instead of sitting the young girl down and talk to her, heart to heart, No she decides to assault & inflict pain.

dont mind her as if she did not do worse than that when she was growing up
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by johnnychuks(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

you are very silly! little rat like you, the same people like you we say that the girl lack home training for the wayward life's she is living.

1 Like

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by iRepNaija1: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

It's the Nigerian way when it comes to parenting: hit first and ask questions later.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is this the new form of parenting? Beating up your child in public and putting the video up? Smh, this child will not learn anything from this, she will just be careful not to get caught next time.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
lol dem go soon give her pikin scholarship. i guess this is the new trend.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by martineinstein(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
this ones are looking for who will help dem...their plan no work
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
The fear of a mother after realizing her daughters snail has just been peppered...................

1 Like

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Kazrem(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
E be like say na beating season we dey.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by kelvinkosi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
If u like kill her ..... No scholarship for her ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
African mentality......
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
johnnychuks:
you are very silly! little rat like you, the same people like you we say that the girl lack home training for the wayward life's she is living.

You could have still made your point without the insults.
Maybe you've been a victim of physical abuse yourself.
Violence is never a way to correct or discipline someone.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Spells(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
She collected beating from the man's house n the mother is still adding extra beating... Nawa oh.. Oya over to people with dirty mind..
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by CioAngels(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
When you beat your children this way they become hardend and it beomes dangerous and the beaten becomes ineffective becos they are used to been beaten. You talk and use eye contact.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by chubbyblackdick: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Biko, make dem leave the girl na make her tiny pu*ssy experience some shange!

Girl, na kondo sure pass joor!
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
XketchDesigns:
you can see the anger in her.. All of you condemning her keep shut joor.. the black skin needs this beating.

GOD BLESS OUR AFRICAN MOTHERS

Girls of nowadays need serious flogging with horse whip, coz their headstrong is beyond description
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Konji is a universal phenomenon that is age, race and gender neutral grin
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
But why naija parents dey like this....na how i go see one of my mates for school to jus yan e papa come de ranch me.....me when nor even get plan for the girl

Why best your girl for visiting a guy.....u go marry am??
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
But why naija parents dey like this....na how i go see one of my mates for school to jus yan e papa come de ranch me.....me when nor even get plan for the girl

Why beat your girl for visiting a guy.....u go marry am??
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Tobium1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
I hope dis is from kenya
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Emo101(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Some Parents Dey Flog There Pikin Now because Of Schorlaship Ooooo Naija I Hail Thee
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Flog her from now till tomorrow. it wont stop her from visiting her boyfriend especially once she has tasted the magic stick. Yoruba go talk say "otin do oko" meaning she don dey nack prick. That mama should know better aspa she be woman. Counselling would have been better.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by fpeter(f): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

We are Africans. Forget that Oyibo talks.
My mother did the same and so did her mother be her.
When you have your own daughters, after the lectures
You will understand that only the use of the cane will
Drive the message home. Leave the Western worlds to
Their ways. Trust me the disciplines I received from my
Mother went a long way in resetting my brain.
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Maybe she wants the daughter to be famous grin
Else why video it undecided
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
D result of d girl visiting a man will show after 2 months

1 Like

Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Intrepid01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Bad Parenting.

Bros if you talk to an African pikin like a human being, he no go change at all...we are wired to think under chronic bearing.

Have you seen the advert of a 7yr old boy who said "I like my Dad cos each time I do anything wrong, all he says is if you do it next time I'll beat you"

Na so African child dey reason
Re: Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) by Akinaukwa: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I can see scholarship, free accommodation, adoption by one society woman coming her way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.