Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. (2777 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Fuqman(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
First off, this happened in my university days. My girlfriend, ex girlfriend and I started dating the week the horrofic incident occurred. We've been best friends for two years though. She knew I played around and everything but I didn't want to cheat on her. I took her virginity same week and we live in different blocks away from each other, she does come around unexpectedly but i didn't expect her to come over. some of my friends came over and i didn't know girls would but, some girls did and I feel so bad but i was tempted. This particular girl was just all over me. Next thing you know we headed to my room and get down to it. long story short when I was about to finish, my girlfriend comes in with some Dvds, drinks and popcorn. I'm sure she saw my friends, but she just looked at me then looked at the girl, the girl fucking keeps going and my girlfriend runs out crying. I pushed this chick off of me and get dressed chasing my girl down but she was gone. so now this is two days later. she still hasn't responded to my texts and i asked her friends where she was and they said they didn't know so i was worried about her. And don't say i dont love her because i do. I wish i could take it back and to make things worse, she dumped my ass for good. It was devastating.

Anyone with similar experience could share if you like.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Niqqa....

Story didn't add up.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by taylor88(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2016
I shake my scrotum for u Nigga
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
grin

Sex is good as jollof tatz why u cant resist it... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by MrCork: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Fuqman:
First off, this happened in my university days. My girlfriend, ex girlfriend and I started dating the week the horrofic incident occurred. We've been best friends for two years though. She knew I played around and everything but I didn't want to cheat on her. I took her virginity same week and we live in different blocks away from each other, she does come around unexpectedly but i didn't expect her to come over. some of my friends came over and i didn't know girls would but, some girls did and I feel so bad but i was tempted. This particular girl was just all over me. Next thing you know we headed to my room and get down to it. long story short when I was about to finish, my girlfriend comes in with some Dvds, drinks and popcorn. I'm sure she saw my friends, but she just looked at me then looked at the girl, the girl fucking keeps going and my girlfriend runs out crying. I pushed this chick off of me and get dressed chasing my girl down but she was gone. so now this is two days later. she still hasn't responded to my texts and i asked her friends where she was and she said she didn't know so i was worried about her. And don't say i dont love her because i do. I wish i could take it back and to make things worse, she dumped my ass for good. It was devastating.

..yea we belif u....Beyansi caught me mating with Kelly Rowland!! (no oofense) angry
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by 21Savagw: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Waiting for the useless inevitable I caught my bf having sex thread
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Fuqman(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2016
ModsAreMad:
Niqqa....

Story didn't add up.... undecided
believe it or not, it happened.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2016
MrCork:

..yea we belif u....Beyansi caught me mating with Kelly Rowland!! (no oofense) angry

This man you are funny grin
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Fuqman(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Heaven is in between the thighs of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2016
lies undecided
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
MrCork:

beyansi caught me mating with Kelly Rowland! no offence *

GST 121
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by nnachukz(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Well I was once caught when I hadn't learned the rules of the game very well. In all the rules, rule 1 is paramount. It states "Never get caught". Other rules revolve around it.
Before I was caught, I have already played and learnt Shaggy music titled "It wasn't me"
You need to play it. That is all.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Pouyan: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Doesn't look true from here
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by FvckShiT(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Fücking dumb
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by nrexzy: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Really? Tell me more
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2016
That awkward moment you think you've written a truly brilliant story and nairalanders ain't buying the shiiit you're selling.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by doggnoba: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
pix of you on top of the girl or you are lying
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by ireneony(f): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Op keep giving yourself hope.
we all know you can't toast a lady.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by olaniyi0(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2016
picture of u having sex and ur ex gf running, pls.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Fuqman:
First off, this happened in my university days. My girlfriend, ex girlfriend and I started dating the week the horrofic incident occurred. We've been best friends for two years though. She knew I played around and everything but I didn't want to cheat on her. I took her virginity same week and we live in different blocks away from each other, she does come around unexpectedly but i didn't expect her to come over. some of my friends came over and i didn't know girls would but, some girls did and I feel so bad but i was tempted. This particular girl was just all over me. Next thing you know we headed to my room and get down to it. long story short when I was about to finish, my girlfriend comes in with some Dvds, drinks and popcorn. I'm sure she saw my friends, but she just looked at me then looked at the girl, the girl fucking keeps going and my girlfriend runs out crying. I pushed this chick off of me and get dressed chasing my girl down but she was gone. so now this is two days later. she still hasn't responded to my texts and i asked her friends where she was and they said they didn't know so i was worried about her. And don't say i dont love her because i do. I wish i could take it back and to make things worse, she dumped my ass for good. It was devastating.

this story seems familiar in one nollywood movie like that grin tongue
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Hahahahhahaha awww.... I feel so bad for the Op grin
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Fuqman:
Heaven is in between the thighs of a woman.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
nnachukz:
Well I was once caught when I hadn't learned the rules of the game very well. In all the rules, rule 1 is paramount. It states "Never get caught". Other rules revolve around it.
Before I was caught, I have already played and learnt Shaggy music titled "It wasn't me"
You need to play it. That is all.
please give up grin grin you are killing me grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by stiflerdrug: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2016
I don't care to read the story... Just forgive her if she won't do it again
I mean if she won't catch yu having sex again angry
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by nnachukz(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
please give up grin grin you are killing me grin grin grin
I'm trying my best my dear. I wasn't caught ever since meaning I have changed.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by nnachukz(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:
I don't care to read the story... Just forgive her if she won't do it again
I mean if she won't catch yu having sex again angry
Wow! That is it.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by stiflerdrug: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
That's how it works man
nnachukz:
Wow! That is it.
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by Fidelismaria: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ok
Better luck nxt tyme
Nd dont tell me dere will b no nxt tyme
Re: Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. by solepager(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

i've said time and time again this lady need some spanking cheesy
TrapQueen77:
grin

i've said time and time again this lady need some spanking

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of / Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation / Akwa Ibom Guys Part-2 :: Living In My Akwa Iboms Friends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.