Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me (1726 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
There's this particular girl that is found of flaunting her picture and that of my boyfriend on her facebook page and instagram making it look like they are dating. I have talked to him about it and he says nothing is between them. He goes as far as liking those pictures and commenting on it, I have not commented about any of those pictures so it won't look like two foolish girls fighting over a guy. I am angry because he is my only guy and I am not in any way cheating on him. The same girl uploaded their picture again four days ago, I told him about it and he said he would tell her to stop doing that, I had to keep reminding him to tell her, I later told him not to worry about telling her so it won't be like m forcing him. I woke up this morning only to see another picture, I really wanna say something about it this time and tag him in it so he will know I have seen it. I don't think asking for a break would be too much as I have seen two other girls calling him their boo too grin isn't it funny? I don't think am even safe to upload a pic of myself and my boyfriend online, how will I be different from the other girls anyway
This weekend ain't a happy one cry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
the song wey come to my mind be this...*even your boo get a boo*

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Lavedaa: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
So you can't tell when boify is cheating? Well I have nothing to say the advisers are coming

Meanwhile grin

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by cruzita(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmmmm

there is no smoke without fire

something is really going on
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by yrret: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Let's see your pic, we might know how to help from there.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
A BOO A BOO
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
A BOO A BOO
lmao!!!grin.....I just dey use her laugh......she come dey talk like say she no sabi say she's not the main chick
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by enshi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
The only thing you have to do is to catch him. . Else hê stil wins you in any court of law .

Just catch him thats all
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why do some of you post pics of your boyfriends on instagram, facebook, whatsapp etc when the so called guy isn't bold enough to post yours?.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by DRISKLEF(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is he an entertainer? What is the depth of the consequences in the pictorial scenarios?

You should be able to know a cheating lover when you have one.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Juxtified(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
It even seems she's the side chick self.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:

It even seems she's the side chick self.
lol.....you dey mind hergrin.....her bf is for everybody and for nobody.....lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Pranaya(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sorry dear. it's obvious he's cheating. You need no other proof to that effect.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
... The person below me will have better advice.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by slim75d(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheat him back

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think it's time you give him a break .

The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Is he an entertainer? What is the depth of the consequences of pictural scenarios?

You should be to know a cheating lover when you have one.
He is. That doesn't justify his action tho
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Why do some of you post pics of your boyfriends on instagram, facebook, whatsapp etc when the so called guy isn't bold enough to post yours?.

I don't post pictures. I don't have a single pics of him on my instagram only one on facebook which was Galen over two years ago
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Babacele: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
rockstar ,if this is nt fiction, can u act too. ok let s act some drama to check you 2 lovemeter n see wat it reads: 1 stop talking about d other gal. go intellectual . why not discuss about US forthcoming elections. read stuffs about Hilary n Trump to get yourself informed. 2.
while u are suddenly becoming an authority in politics, automobiles or any field of your liking, spend more time on your looks, skin and fitness. become more sexy and try not to show it off atleast to him but if he s really into u ehn mr dude go notice d change.
3. Try to be happy and talk less . instead divert the energy into more excercise, writing etc then after some days
4.Get a cousin bro of yours he doesnt know, do some crazy couple stunts pics n put dem where he would see dem.
5. let s see Mr lover's reaction.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Jezzu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hey gurl...sum callin him boo,baby and whatsoever is jst a social network language... Secondly i think you guys are having trust issues. Finaly i'll advice u to jst overlook all doz pictures posted. Since ur guy told u notin is going btw them..they said a problem shared is have solve ryt. thatz my candid advice 2u.. Signing out!
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
personally,i think you're just paranoid and extremely insecure.
the guy is stupïd as well.
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
jagaban, thats the only word that comes to mind after reading your post...
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
rockstarB:
There's this particular girl that is found of flaunting her picture and that of my boyfriend on her facebook page and instagram making it look like they are dating. I have talked to him about it and he says nothing is between them. He goes as far as liking those pictures and commenting on it, I have not commented about any of those pictures so it won't look like two foolish girls fighting over a guy. I am angry because he is my only guy and I am not in any way cheating on him. The same girl uploaded their picture again four days ago, I told him about it and he said he would tell her to stop doing that, I had to keep reminding him to tell her, I later told him not to worry about telling her so it won't be like m forcing him. I woke up this morning only to see another picture, I really wanna say something about it this time and tag him in it so he will know I have seen it. I don't think asking for a break would be too much as I have seen two other girls calling him their boo too grin isn't it funny? I don't think am even safe to upload a pic of myself and my boyfriend online, how will I be different from the other girls anyway
This weekend ain't a happy one cry
Miss, u should threaten to leave the relationship if he doesn't stop her (that's if u haven't opened ur legs for him too many times like how a wife does for her husband cos if u threaten while he's eaten u inside-out, he'll be happy U're leaving ooo).

Now if u threaten to leave him, if he loves u, he'll DO SOMETHING quickly about the whole thing before u carry out ur fake threats.

And pls miss, when u put out that threat, sound SERIOUS and MEAN!
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Vikky014(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

ask am oo
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by martyns303(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
He may not be cheating, do u know how foolish he will look if he tries to tell the other girl to stop posting pics of him? That his GF doesn't like it! It will look as tho u are controlling him. Just chill, pics aint enough reason to suspect infidelity....
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
but na wa ooo.. ehn
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by olac21(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
slim75d:
cheat him back
Bro-something tells me you're corrupt morally!
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
kelval:
but na wa ooo.. ehn
what I do? embarassed
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
what I do? embarassed
shey she talk say na singing competition ni? no be advice she ask? simple advice, ehn. you come they use her sing. and na all of una need better advice. if your own time come now and people they write poem there, you go they vex, abi no be so?
Re: What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
baddestchic:
jagaban, thats the only word that comes to mind after reading your post...

you need to dust yourself up...clean up and not send him... his brain wii reset if he really cares

(1) (Reply)

In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. / Dangers Of Blood Covenant 9 Final Episode / See How This Girl wishes A Friends Happy Birthday (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.