Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? (48622 Views)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by PrincessAnna: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
lolaluv1:

But you can't use your experience to judge OP here. I likewise stayed with people from10-14 years of age and I have my own story to tell, which I've never even told my parents.
That is not to say I will now say all wives are bad. Just because she complained about his attitude. Remember, this is not a 9year old that we are talking about here.
A boy in higher Institute, that can impregnate a girl. He is not a kid. It is only a bad person with a false sense of entitlement and lack of home training that will act like this.
Its about the ill treatment not the age. Believe me, she exaggerated her story. I still feel this lady hate the guy. Besides pregnant women get irritated without course

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2016
cococandy:
This too kiss
i know say na this kind thread you dey like ! smiley
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by misscall247: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2016
bigtt76:
Request for a DNA test to know if the boy and your hubby are related grin....wether he's your hubby's love son undecided cos it seem the guy knows something you don't know for him to be behaving that way and your hubby not acceding to your complaints

u wicked ooo

u wnt to destroy op marriage wit dat evil advice?
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by samsof1: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2016
When you are leaving with your brother's wife those not mean you should turn her to your slave, do your best and leave the rest it wil soon be your turn.it was when my husband younger brother got married that realized what he did because he wife pack to their house because she can not bear what his junior bother was doing to her.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by richard16(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
can you imagine the rubbish angry if I were you I would make his life miserable until he leaves angry
just listen 2 ur self... Dis hw people selfishly tink only abot der self, wu knws 2mrw....do u knw wat dis guy wil be 2mrw?? Do u knw if he will be de one 2 help ur own children wen dey grow Sometimes tink twice...my dad once said de treatment his uncle gave 2 him, He never knew he will be de one training up all his children in skul nw....Op Apply caution,call him lyk a brother nd talk 2 him......only came 2 read comment till i saw dis one dat irritates me
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Iefosa:
Madam he is not your house help, not your slave.

Women can do like witch sha! angry

I nor fit dey under anybody for my life, NEVER! angry

But she is the maid and slave right?
If what she said was true then how does,
asking a grown sensible adult to wash his plate after downing the food you cooked mean slavery or asking him to fetch his own water to bath rather than take the water you fetched make him maid?

If he was living in the hostel he will not wash his plates or fetch his bath water abi.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by terungwamzer(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Pidggin:
If your baby is a girl you need to be very observant because such a lazy person cannot be up to any good, these are the kind of people who molest kids.

Are you a sexist, abi you be behavioral scientist?
The OP did not say the guy may be a sexual predator, so hw are you coming to that conclusion? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by bigtt76(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
No dear but the issue get k-leg naaa! The boy not hubby's relative yet he has so much courage and confidence in staying in the house without doing anything ....haba so much meets the eyes jaaaare!

misscall247:
u wicked ooo

u wnt to destroy op marriage wit dat evil advice?
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by misscall247: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2016
yyauq:
Cheap Mtn internet data bundle
(WhatsApp - 08063146478)
Cash/Bank deposit
MTN 500MB - #350
MTN 1GB - #600
MTN 2GB - #1100

Recharge Card Payment
MTN 500MB - #400
MTN 1GB - #650
MTN 2GB - #1200

After buying from us, dial; *461*6# to check your data balance

All bundles have 30days Validity.

Works on all Android Phones, iPhones, Modems, Blackberry 10, iPads, Nokia Windows and all Devices with sim cards!
no contact
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by butanep(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
wow, the guy has no right to stay for that long angry what happened to privacy? Is he leaving soon? If not, complain to your husband and tell him your mind, if he doesn't listen, keep complaining to your husband until he tell the guy to leave. It's not right angry

So if he is the man brother, the wife should persuade him to send the guy out.

How ladies think... people really said your brain is synonymous to a fish.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by fadahero: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2016
let's face the truth, the boy is just a lazy scumbag... ow can u be living in a rent free house,free food etc and nt help out in one way or another.... its even inappropriate, unless u have a house help. its either his upbringing made him that way or he thinks he can do anything he wants coz he's an undergraduate..... trust me most guys get lyk DAT after admission.

My advice is to let him know ure older and its your house.... Be the boss naturally... u don't have to be harsh, don't always wash his plates, it gives him the right to think ure his subordinate....m guessing datz y he went back to sleep confident DAT ull wash it... also send him on errands... its not lyk he has another job except goto sckl and come back home... or is he always busy with sckl work, assignments and stuffs?
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by UIA04(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
lool. Tell ur husband u need a maid.

First I read your one sided critism up there because you are obviously a man who would relish in such excesses as the boy being complained about so it's OK to be on his side and blame the poor housewife.

Do you think it's everyone that can afford a maid, please think before commenting next time
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by donbenedict(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2016
UIA04:

First I read your one sided critism up there because you are obviously a man who would relish in such excesses as the boy being complained about so it's OK to be on his side and blame the poor housewife.

Do you think it's everyone that can afford a maid, please think before commenting next time
madam pls my comment wasn't anywhere near being biased. It's just a fact. If she wants solution then she should heed to my advice. Truth is he will not change
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by babaireti(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Learn to tolerate one another,this guy is just a guest and he will soon leave
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by UIA04(f): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
madam pls my comment wasn't anywhere near being biased. It's just a fact. If she wants solution then she should heed to my advice. Truth is he will not change

Go back and read through all the comments of the topic and see how tight the corner the woman is in. It's not as easy as you painted it. The boy isn't even a relative, just someone they are helping o
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by butanep(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Alexgeneration:
. He has no right abi?Cos he is not from her side of the family abi? If the guy is related to her,will she be here to complain? All these modern wives that can't accommodate their inlaws.

Don't mind them. If the guy is the wife's brother now, she won't complain. It's obvious the guy is from the man side. I am not in support of the guy but you do things due to someone behaviour and attitude. If the guy start with plate now, very soon he will turn to house help. You don't give some women space sometimes because they will grossly abuse it.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Koboland(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
na lie You wan staff the boy
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
But she is the maid and slave right?
If what she said was true then how does,
asking a grown sensible adult to wash his plate after downing the food you cooked mean slavery or asking him to fetch his own water to bath rather than take the water you fetched make him maid?

If he was living in the hostel he will not wash his plates or fetch his bath water abi.[/quote]

See babe! I have been through this kind of life style, as a guyman I don't like it all Have you ever wondered why her hubby doesn't say anything about the iss when she reports to him? My dear you don't know why. But I do! See ehn, if it comes from his mind to do it, fine! If it doesnt free the guy!

What I know is that, this guy used to do all of these, it got to a point it was now seen as a duty by the woman.

See ehn what ever you do in this life, always treat people nicely, situations and circumstances might be giving them tough times now, no one knows tomorrow.

I'm an example of this horrible experience cry.
When I talk to her on video at times and see her laughing uncontrollably, calling me hubby, I hope you're still a good boy, I will just smile, I still remember all she did to me when I was with them, but now NA, na Me the whole family come dey look up to.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
favexx:
Have you finished? Or is there something else you want to say? Or where u Kept your insult is it finished? Thank you

Ode!..U are not even happy that I mentioned a nairaland jambite like U..See ur Head like Crocodile head angry
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by butanep(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how can you allow your in law to stay with you for a year? There will be no privacy and he will be involved into their private affairs. Would you like your in-law to be involved with you and your wife's private affairs. So what's the point of getting married then

It's so obvious you aren't married. You talk like a kid
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by lolaluv1(f): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Its about the ill treatment not the age. Believe me, she exaggerated her story. I still feel this lady hate the guy. Besides pregnant women get irritated without course

How do you know she exaggerated? You are biased I believe due to your own experience....
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by prettyslimme(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Alexgeneration:
. How does staying with one's in-law connotes "involve into their private affairs? From the OP's complain,the guy is not interfering in their private life.Rather, all I can deduce from her is that she wants to turn the guy to a househelp just because he is "eating her food" and "staying in her house".Will she make such complains if the guy is from her side of the family?
if d guy was also her bro am very sure he was not sit bk and watch his preg elder sister sweep,fetch water and do tedious work wtout assisting. courtesy Demand he help in a little way he can.if he was living alone won't he do most of dis tins. and am very sure d op will not be here seeking advice if the boy was her family cos he won't gv her any reason to.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
butanep:

It's so obvious you aren't married. You talk like a kid
cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by bigiyaro(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
wow, the guy has no right to stay for that long angry what happened to privacy? Is he leaving soon? If not, complain to your husband and tell him your mind, if he doesn't listen, keep complaining to your husband until he tell the guy to leave. It's not right angry
privacy my foot. in Africa and naija in particular, wen u r going into marriage, jst adjust your mind that you are marrying the entire family, ur hubby or wife is someone's child and if you think becos u married them, the family ties n bonds should be severed, u have another thing coming. Do you know if the boy's father brot up the husband?
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
richard16:
just listen 2 ur self... Dis hw people selfishly tink only abot der self, wu knws 2mrw....do u knw wat dis guy wil be 2mrw?? Do u knw if he will be de one 2 help ur own children wen dey grow Sometimes tink twice...my dad once said de treatment his uncle gave 2 him, He never knew he will be de one training up all his children in skul nw....Op Apply caution,call him lyk a brother nd talk 2 him......only came 2 read comment till i saw dis one dat irritates me
it's good to be selfish sometimes and I don't give a fvck what that boy will be tomorrow grin tongue
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by butanep(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

They didn't jump into conclusion. It's the same thing. The message is that the guy came to the house through the husband. The woman won't complain like this if it's through her.

Women complain alot.

You see why it's not good to jump into conclusion.

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
satowind:

Seems u have de mentality of all those people dat bath people children and maids wit hot water. U are wicked indeed.
shocked grin wickedness is good, wicked people live longer grin tongue
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by 4reala(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
Am even ready to accomodate him cos i knw his family is not financially buoyant to get accomodation for him while still in skul,i expect him not go beyond his limit but he refuse.he is not d 1st person dt wud stay wit us.He is now causing division btw i nd hubby cos dey see me as d bad person,wen he want to get money frm hubby he wait till am out or go to meet him at d gate,is not that i do ask him not to give him.even wen he see dt i av wash all d dirty dishes in d kitchen,is he not suppose to wash d one he jst used in eating,he drop it nd i still go to wash it without saying anytin.i dnt knw wat he expect me to do again.he see me as a subordinate dat can't authorise him to do anytin
this work is meant for ur husband to do. If he refuses to do it, d next tym he eats and refuses to wash d dish, dnt wash d plate and dnt serve him d nxt meal, if he inquires abt his meal, tell him to go and wash d plate he used in eating so dat u can use it to serve him his meal
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

I hope someday when u need a shoulder to lean on, someone will advise ur benefactor to chase u out .

So na to wash plate go make woman dey lament.

Nonsense
need a shoulder to lean on? Really? I don't do such, it's not in my nature grin tongue
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
misscall247:
hmmmm.....u no know tomorrow
Nobody does cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
tolugar:

If it's your own brother or sister that is staying with you, will you complain of privacy?

Lesson.
Never stay more than 3days in your married brothers house if you still wish to retain your DIGNITY in the eyes of your sister Inlaw or your own brother.
my brother or sister will never try such cheesy if they do I will chase them out, no shaking cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
This is d reason am here,av run out of ideas to deal wit him,av try ds ur idea,my husband face me nd ask to reduce d food only for him to support him after a while again.thr was a tym i even allow him dish food frm d pot by himself

Who is he to ur hubby, and hw old is he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.