Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? (49184 Views)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by favexx(f): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank you...anything else?
SleekyPosh:

Ode!..U are not even happy that I mentioned a nairaland jambite like U..See ur Head like Crocodile head angry
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Taryur3(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I can never be a house wife grin tongue
Lols...OK...marketwife

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols...OK...marketwife
No! I prefer Independent wife cheesy grin kiss
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by biggal: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
I was told by an aunt dat she solved her own by every morning she asked dem to set for farm work so every day for 16 hours they are working no one told dem to run n Neva to come back try it
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Calebosko(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
Life go teach you lesson soon. See wicked advice. Op is just being noisy for no tangible reason. How many hours does the guy spend at home? He is a student for Christ sake!
av been tru d bad and the worst,if u ent on the op shoe b4 u wunt understand,some people a very wicked purposely,knowing that u wunt do anytin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Taryur3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No! I prefer Independent wife cheesy grin kiss
That's awesome if you mean it.buh no matter what, don't be a strict wife to your husbands family if u get married.God bless u
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by bigiyaro(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
my mentality is different from yours, so stick with yours I will stick with mine grin tongue African or naija mentality stinks. I can make whatever decisions I want tongue
i hail the level of stewwwpidity

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
i av neva leave my chores for him to do,d only chores i expect him to do is sweep d parlour whr he sleep,wash dishes or fetch water which he hardly does.u said if i sweep he wud feel guilty conscience,this one doesn't,he wud lift his leg for me to sweep nd adjust well,wen i was preg,he wud b watching me fetch water nd d next day he wud use d water to bath not until i warn him lik 3tym b4 he stop using water i fetch to bath

You sound very like someone I know!!
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellis:
Is the boy an id!ot?

How can a jobless person be complaining about the food he is given while living under another persons roof and not even doing anything to assist in the house, my God people like that irritate me. What does he think he is? A king that came to your house to be pampered? At least he should help with something to show you and your husband gratitude for taking care of him instead of just sitting around from morning till evening asking for more food.

What a lousy human being.

OP next time you and he and your husband eat on the same table or in the same room make sure you pile his plate of food very high to like twice or three times the amount you give your husband, if your husband says its too much tell him politely the boy is always complaining that you don't give him enough food so you want to make sure you serve him enough henceforth.

Do it like four times in the presence of your husband and unless he is a millionaire that has money to throw away he will call the boy and caution him on his eating habits.

No wonder divorce rate this days is so high!!!

This is the kind of gals we raise?!
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by mickeyenglish(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
no be me ;DDworry about your life while I worry about mine

You can NEVER get married in this life.. It's not a curse. Even if u eventually do, ur husband would beat up,cheat on u,then divorce you.. better enroll into a nunnery and become a nun... But being a mother and wive?? shocked, the joke is on u.

Post no bill..
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by kdfinest(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how can you allow your in law to stay with you for a year? There will be no privacy and he will be involved into their private affairs. Would you like your in-law to be involved with you and your wife's private affairs. So what's the point of getting married then
I neva expect such from a lady, but what if d guy is frm her side will u have advice her to let him stay. Crazyquinn youngladies of now adays are so funny.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SC31(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Alexgeneration:
. How does staying with one's in-law connotes "involve into their private affairs? From the OP's complain,the guy is not interfering in their private life.Rather, all I can deduce from her is that she wants to turn the guy to a househelp just because he is "eating her food" and "staying in her house".Will she make such complains if the guy is from her side of the family?
pls read the her complaints and try to understand better
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by jclassiq(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
dtz d real deal,i try to ignore him dtz why wen he doesn't do d chores i dont question or ask him,i just go nd do it but am getting fed up nw and it makes me boil in anger anytime i see him which i detest.he doesnt seem want to change
politely tell your husband to ask him to leave, citing all these grievances as your reason. We have nt heard from the guy but if you are truly honest, then it shows the guy is nothing but a useless good for nothing fellow and does nt deserve to be living under anyone's roof.
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SC31(f): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dubem13:
Women and wickedness,because he stays in your house you want to control him whole and entire? God is greater than you women.
pls what has wickedness got to do with this,so if you go to a family friends house to stay you wont wash up after yourself or help out with the chores once in a while for over a year
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SC31(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
k4catch:
Aunty cool down. He's only there for holidays, he needs some rest not some house chores. Just tolerate him while it last. He's not going to be dependent for life. You might need him tomorrow too.
pls read her comments,he's been there for over a year and plans to stay for his program
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by misspatsy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
rychard:
The boy does not steal , he does not keep bad company , his only crime is that he doesn't do all the hose chores. From experience I learnt the hard way. Women are never satisfied, except it's their family relations. If the lady would do the house chores even if the young man is not around what stops her from doing it now.
The boy doesn't wash the plates he eats from,he doesn't sweep where he sleep,he isn't an in-law but a church member's son.Can you wash your younger brother's plate when he isn't handicapped?The boy obviously is lazy and only trying to impress the lady's husband so he can get money from him always.He is even supposed to be washing the man's clothes on weekends because the man gave him accommodation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SC31(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
balatukur:
wash dishes and fetch water rights? don't u think dt is ur work? don't expect any body to do ur work cos wen u do and he failed to u will always complain on ur own failure
and what's wrong in doing your dishes,fetching water you would use or helping out once in a while Doing them is not and obligation or right its just simple courtesy
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SC31(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
It amazes me when I see peoples comment about not hearing the second side of the story,how the woman doesn't like the boy,how she's wicked and lazy and the likes simply because she's a woman and the person in question is a guy but if its a girl you'll hear things like she's lazy,she lacks good home training etc like how did we get to this stage of being biased

And it would interest the guys to know that women actually treat their husbands relations well even more than theirs(not that they treat theirs badly) except in rare cases

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by misspatsy(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seriously my own brother can't live with me and not wash his plates or help out in fetching water not to talk of a total stranger,not even in-law.His upbringing is really messed up.All u guys saying women are this and that,I'm sure you will be worse than the boy
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Speak up to your husband and even if he doesn't listen continue building your home there are somethings we must learn to ignore

labor for love
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by 2sexynet: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
LynnPetra:

Since he picks the circumstances to do his chores then you have the audacity to send kick him out of the house. You're a good woman by reporting him to hubby because many wives won't take that shiite. So even his plates he won't wash? You better start pouring all his unwashed plates into his box of clothes. Madam, you better wake up and put your house in order. Even the bible says that any tree that does not bear fruit should be cut off! If he is useless to you, kick him out. The economy is too harsh to take extra bullshitte.

How person go enter my house my house eat, him no go wah even him own plate? I go fling am throw away. So he doesn't wash his plate or do chores in his hostel? Him dey foam big boy for my house? Smh. That kind person no go last one week for my house. I go just count better money, call am enter room, give am like 50k then ask him to get the fyck outta my house
lol. Your blood dey hot fire. I don lost your contact after a factory reset on my phone. Biko, just buzz. I am going around retrieving numbers up and down lol.

Unu do well here o.

Buzz out!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by kinibigdeal(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2016

funkyjms:

Does someone picture pops in your mind kinibigdeal? grin Kai!!
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by adebriana(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Obynolee:

He has no right staying in his relation house to go to school or finish his studies?, he should rent a house where his relation is willing to accommodate him?.I wish God gave me your type as wife so that I will teach you how to accommodate my relation.
He is not related to her husband
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by lolaluv1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Lol, I read in between the lines.

Hmmn. Well, I'll just let you be.
But if it's reading between the lines, that is my area of core competence. And believe me, I don't think she's asking for too much (I mean the OP).
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by farouk0403(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
is he the only soul to help in the world? grin

He is not,

but if you help one, I help one and someone help another, then the world will be a better place for us to be.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
farouk0403:

He is not,

but if you help one, I help one and someone help another, then the world will be a better place for us to be.
sorry, but I can choose who I want to help or whether or not I would like to help tongue The world can't get better than this smiley
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by farouk0403(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sorry, but I can choose who I want to help or whether or not I would like to help tongue The world can't get better than this smiley

OK cool
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
mickeyenglish:
You can NEVER get married in this life.. It's not a curse. Even if u eventually do, ur husband would beat up,cheat on u,then divorce you.. better enroll into a nunnery and become a nun... But being a mother and wive?? shocked, the joke is on u.
Post no bill..
lol you be soothsayer?
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Sarifat(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
An undergraduate of polytechnic staying with us is growing wings. He doesn't help in domestic chores when hubby is away, he does when hubby is around, he Waits for us to tell him what to do before he does it and he is really making me angry which i hate to be.

When i report him to hubby, he won't do anything or even chastise him instead he complaints whenever i give him food that his food is too small. I'm not a bad type to give him little food cos i have conscience and it disturbs me wen i do bad but he is a glutton that only eats and sleeps without doing anything even to wash plates he use to eat.

What do i do?
No worry, just be looking from nw on, (can be difficult to do though) ya hubby will be d one to chase him by himself... You will stop complaining and d boy will get so indulged in his bad attitudes that his bro too will d one to notice and will know what to do. Talking from experience....
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by Sarifat(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
First of all, he is not a full time house help. So you don't expect him to do all the chores alone at home.

You are a woman and you too should participate in the chores as well. He can decide not to eat your food. Because you are feeding him doesn't mean he must turn into ur househelp.

Dats one thing u modern wives just use to put up a fight with relatives.

Now since your husband isn't doing anythn abt it, u should not take laws into your hands.

U should giv him food, and tell him there and then he should wash his plates after eating.

If you are a full time house wife, den u shouldn't balance in d house an expect him to do all ur bidding, just as u pick up a broom and start sweeping the palour, guilty conscience will not allow him also to relax when he sees u doing it, he too will feel somehow and join u as well. That is how to solve such problems.

If I should ask, is he related to your husband?

Everythn shouldn't be by force. There are many ways to make someone do ur bidding
And what if he still didn't join even after seen her doing everything all alone? Including not washing his own plate? You typed what u typed up there cos maybe u were once in d guy's shoe... Or cos u ar a guy and have never leaved with such spoilt brats b4...
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
favexx:
Thank you...anything else?

Yes Sweetz..TBT..Ive got a crush on you..Pardon my behavior...puleease.... kiss
Re: How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? by DICKtator: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rossy99:
An undergraduate of polytechnic staying with us is growing wings. He doesn't help in domestic chores when hubby is away, he does when hubby is around, he Waits for us to tell him what to do before he does it and he is really making me angry which i hate to be.

When i report him to hubby, he won't do anything or even chastise him instead he complaints whenever i give him food that his food is too small. I'm not a bad type to give him little food cos i have conscience and it disturbs me wen i do bad but he is a glutton that only eats and sleeps without doing anything even to wash plates he use to eat.

What do i do?

Please, no vex

I'm still reading on this issue

Could you help me wash my plates too?

Tanku!!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.