Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution (623 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by philomental: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Passing thru the never sleeping road in Calabar, the always busy road, it sleeps only in the early hours of the day starting from about 3:30am and wakes up may be an hour later, to resume business. Marian, that's the name given to it. While a set of business closes about 6:00 pm, another resume work by that time. Filed with chefs, hawkers, buyers and..... One can find varieties of things including black market fuel in the darkest night hours. But one thing makes me more concerned - the presence of "street girls".

You see them dress very well, dress to kill, dress to attract, to look sexy, luscious, hot, erotic,....in any form they can suggest they are fully ready to deliver their services to any man that desires them. Deep down in the late night hours one can still find some of the unlucky ones who are yet to get hooked for the night. I remember at a time as I drive along the road, back from work, I saw one of them under the showers of rain that fell that night, she had no place to shade herself from the rain. And I reasoned "this one might be praying to GOD to send a customer despite knowing it is a sin"

The big question now is why do ladies prefer prostitution?..... I don't know I guess someone can help me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by finalboss1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmm if you ask me ..na who i go ask
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why didn't u interview one of them

They are in d best position to satisfy ur curiosity.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by IamLEGEND1: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na condition. or in some cases, simply for the Love of díck.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
no pictures? angry sad undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na condition.
or in some cases, simply for the Love of díck.

pray you won't be accused of r.ape someday

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Young03(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by cruzita(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
op u saw and passed them without asking them anything ,then u came here to ask us why.

wetin we go do this op self
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lost of money and laziness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
cool cool coolmoney na dere problem na d reason be dat
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by philomental: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na condition.
or in some cases, simply for the Love of díck.

Ah......Why you spread your mouth like that, so wide.....chei..... u r wicked u.....

Anyways, I don't think they do that simply because they love Mr. D
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Jezzu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nawa for you OP... Na dem wey you suppose ask na... Abi for your mind we get prostitute for nairaland? This your thread does'nt make any sense at all.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Luckymay(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Everyone of them has a story to tell about why they ventured into it . Best way to get your answers is to interview one of them or better still search through nairaland literature section, you will find a story that will satisfy your curiosity.
For those that will start asking me unnecessary questions..... I'm not advocating for prostitution cos everyone has a choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
You don't know? Prostitution is the oldest profession.

(1) (Reply)

Two Half-unclad Ladies Fighting Over A Man In Public (pics, Video) / What Does She Really Want? / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.