Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... (65555 Views)

Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) / The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
If it was the POLICE sorry be your case.

Thank God for you
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by profem1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Touching
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by olenime(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Call 911 sorry 122.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by ikdiaro(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don see you having any problem hear. just stop playing at nit.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by rishies(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I believe you should be thanking...

GOD
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by rishies(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I believe you should be thanking...

GOD even more
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by peeparty(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016

I can relate bros, I was knocked unconscious for 5minute or there about if not for my little nephew who created a scene that morning mhn na so I for don go oo..

lesson learnt :::we all have to be extremely careful when using the bathtub or anything that got to with tiles.

Jah pass them sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Untainted007: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
xmileeasy:

I guess you didn't read the post. An accident occurred at their house late at night that needs medical attention that was the reason she had to go out with the victim to seek for help.

Your moniker is not only xmileasy. Its put it in his head easily. I like how u summarised it for him jare; I dnt knw why people will not read a write up and yet ended up commenting contrary to it. If you can't read it no need assuming wot might av been written or even comment at all. If u didn't comment, will u die?
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by dre11(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
God bless those gallant uniform men.

They have added a human face to their profession
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by GloriaNinja(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Long story that I can't read.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Luckymay(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zirowhrbd
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by slawali: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
According to the slide the uniform men are hausa/fulani helping the other nigerian,pls let's come together and lift this great co3 up again. Can we come together and fight corrupt leaders .we can chase them away if we are unite.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by ring7(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spaened
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by ring7(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
spend some what? If mum wakes you up and waste time...hehe na slaps go follow am join...
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by washbaba11(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oga sometime behind or in the nearest future let us know the good side of them since u commend them a lot
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by sexychocho(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thank God for your life and tanx to d custom officers
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by ebby9z(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
The basics problem of this country is not necessarily that every Nigerian is terrible. The problem is the structure that our forbears and leaders have created. So, even if you're good, the system sucks in and you have to blend in to survive and succeed in the system. The officer in charge of those particular customs men is probably a good conscientious man; his good attitude must have permeated to his junior colleagues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smmmmmm.... Na dat small injury dey make u run to hospital at 12am.. Bros u no try at all. U deserve thorough beating from those ORO people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by agabaI23(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pls note this as very important for all shared by a doctor. - for those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning : Each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? The reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why "3 x 1/2 minute" very important? In the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate for example, ECG pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice "3 1/2 minutes," which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends & loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.
Sharing is Caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Paseus(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:
Thank God for your life.
Meanwhile we really need to learn.
Lesson For. All Ade met his friend Jojo 2 years after school and he was driving a sleek Mercedes Benz. He went home weeping and feeling awful for himself. What Ade didn't know was that Jojo had been sent to run errands with the car. Evelyn nagged her husband always for not being romantic by not getting down to open the car door for her as Rose's husband did when he dropped her at work. Evelyn didn't know that Rose's husband car was faulty and the door could only be opened from outside. Life does not have a universal measuring tool so create yours and use it. Looking at people and comparing yourself with them will not make you better. Be content with what Allah has given you..
may Allah (swa) bless us all. Amin
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Paseus(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
ThankGOD 4 dem...bt do u hve to post d pic? Lyk seriously
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by lordcenred(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babzilla:
The Lord works in mysterious ways
Like the time I was in Kano and I witnessed an accident
A car knocked down a motorcycle with a woman on it
almost immediately an ambulance arrived at the scene complete with a stretcher and staff and they hurriedly took the woman and the motorcyclist to the hospital
No questions asked nothing just picked them to safety

the whole time me and my friend our faces was like

My face was even lyk dat while reading ur post.
For dis Nigeria?
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Ajengogo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
agabaI23:
Pls note this as very important for all shared by a doctor. - for those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning : Each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? The reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why "3 x 1/2 minute" very important? In the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate for example, ECG pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice "3 1/2 minutes," which are:
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends & loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.

In as much as I am not disputing this theory, because I don't have any superior stand; we eqyally need

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Ajengogo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
agabaI23:

In as much as I am not disputing this theory, because I don't have any superior stand; we equally need to be sure that there was no tincture of alcohol in the few drinks he had before going to bed on the day of the accident.

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Osemond123(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
angry una din start again abi?

Drink water, don't drink again...

Drink urine, no drink again, e dey cut intestine...

Drink cold water, cold water no good again...

Spend two minutes in bed, no spend two, spend five..

When u hear gun shots for night, abi fire dey knock ur door, wake up close eye on top bed dey count time with ur yeye theory! angry angry

Lols you the hash ohhhh.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
lordcenred:

My face was even lyk dat while reading ur post.
For dis Nigeria?

Hahaha cant blame you. If someone gisted me Id have said he/she is lying. It happened right there before us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by Spells(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Isorite... U made it
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by rexericx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ajengogo:

In as much as I am not disputing this theory, because I don't have any superior stand; we equally need to be sure that there was no tincture of alcohol in the few drinks he had before going to bed on the day of the accident.

Well my brother I don't take alcohol, I got home from work at past 10pm,n rain was falling,no way u can be drinking alcohol inside d rain,
Hope u understand d stress one goes tru working from Amuwo mile 2 and going to Agbara ijaniki every day?av u gone tru alakija volks iyana- iba hold up b4
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by agabaI23(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ajengogo:

It is about the blood pressure bro. It is called syncope. Google it.
Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by cococandy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
That's very commendable. Wish you found out their names so people can appreciate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... by paragon40(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok sorry but u need nt call those oro guys evil..church no dey do night vigl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.