Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex (4480 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / When You Beg For Love / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by aBbiie25(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
jubrealguy:
abbie baby........I dey yarn u truth ooo, eez nt right to beg na, when no b say na only u go enjoy am.......how r u na, I miss u gan

Missing script ni undecided
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by jubrealguy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
aBbiie25:

Missing script ni undecided
chai! I don offend my padi oo......oya come now......wetin dey happen na
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Why do most married women deny their husbands sex that he has to go out to get a side chic?i really don't get it...Does it mean that when women get married they stop being in the mood for sex?
My dear, ask them. Infact, its like after menapause some women cease to enjoy sex, always complaining of painful sex, even after a lot of romance. The lubrication is poor that one has to resort to vaseline!
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
No. Never.
I can't never beg.
I have a reputation to keep. Over to you lalasticlala. cool
undecided
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by gbade11(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2016
aBbiie25:

Who ask you undecided
you asked me in spirit
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by yaqq: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Any man who beg for sex isn't many enough............ Nothing feels more fulfilling than coming home after about four good round of sex frm ur girlfriend to meet ur wife already frowning expecting you to begin her...... Just simply sleep the nyt thru
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by aBbiie25(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
gbade11:

you asked me in spirit

Shooo.. No be me and you fa shocked
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by vivi90(f): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Lols,well this is your opinion which I won't accept.Newly married men still go out to get some love (which leaves me wondering )

All the points you listed, since women are sensitive what makes you think the side chic won't be sensitive to those things? I see a lot of fresh married men looking for preys and I just wonder
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by vectoh(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
smtimes al she wants is 4 u to hold her...nd if u reali want it..den u v to be romantic bou t nt beg...she wont v a choice unles she is from ENUGU
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by vectoh(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Well, Some men can be so inconsiderate tho, Women wey don go use body hit ground serially craving for daily bread deserves enough rest, next, pampering and creating the right mood for a more bloomer and positive attitude ykno. I mean, be romantic and patient and you won't have to beg wc is very unromantic IMO; make love not sex!
abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.