Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? (741 Views)

Guys: Are You Husband Material Or F**K Boy... / Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
YES /NO

Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Feshizzy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firstly your parole would be considered weak if it ever gets to that extent.

It means you ain't smart enough to be double dating.

So take a chill and just block the person already.

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by stiflerdrug: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
No idea
Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yes
Just to let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Depends....Why should I lose a friend because of your insecurities? undecided
Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
If she gives me a tangible reason. Yap.
Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by jnrbayano(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wife, yes for ceding to her demand sake.

Girlfriend, yes, only if her reason for wanting it is cogent enough.

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yes Just to let peace reign.
I personally won't.
Re: Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Different strokes, they say.
I'd do it just to avoid unnecessary arguments quarrels, not to satisfy him.
Tallesty1:
I personally won't.

(1) (Reply)

Is What Am About To Do Appropriate? / Can Someone Answer This Question? / See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.