Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! (3864 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

*Yawns*. I've tested your patience uncountable times, I'm still alive and kicking. cool Treat your phone like your prized possession and see if I won't put soldier ants in your armpits. cool

Touch ma fone and i will put ticks in your nether region.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ewwwww. Millipede.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Look through my phone, what you see is what you get.

Look, hush your mouth, no drama. We both sustain peace.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Feelitx(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Save yourself the headache. Buy a phone with pass protection.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
Only cheating negroids run scared when their gfs check their phones.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
What am i hiding that my woman can't go through my phone?
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
^^^^^^^^exactly my point.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Some of us are not as modest as you are.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

The last time i checked you are engaged,if she were your GF it's a different thing.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

The last time i checked you are engaged,if she were your GF it's a different thing.

Nice investigative work there. grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Only cheating negroids run scared when their gfs check their phones.

So if u hoard ur fone then u r cheating
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Some of us are not as modest as you are.
You mean some of you are not keen on quitting the game.
I am not advocating that ladies you turn phone checking to 9-5 jobs,ut then,why would you care if she's checking her man's phone?
There are more serious things that deserve attention.

follypimpi:

The last time i checked,the lady i am married to started from somewhere with me.Of course your eventual "home" is the result of whatever process and act you engaged in during the "gestation" period of your relationship.Things don't just change over night do they?
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nice investigative work there. grin

So much for a cursory investigation,dude doesn't even know his brother marital status,i am married. cool
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

So much for a cursory investigation,dude doesn't even know his brother marital status,i am married. cool

You are married? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't i see you chatting up some chic a fortnight ago?

kay_pumpin:

You mean some of you are not keen on quitting the game.
I am not advocating that ladies you turn phone checking to 9-5 jobs,ut then,why would you care if she's checking her man's phone?
There are more serious things that deserve attention.

Quitting which game?
Ma fone is ma business and ma private entity. . . . . . .No woman should be invading ma privacy.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

So if u hoard your fone then u r cheating

So if you hoard your phone,you are not man enough to defend some of your actions.Q.E.D

Lexi even had to turn 007 to save his own ass from his own lady.OMG
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Believe me when i say i am.
Chatting a chic?Nah,not a chance in hell.I have forgotten what it takes to woo a lady sef.

Quitting which game?
Ma fone is ma business and ma private entity. . . . . . .No woman should be invading ma privacy.
Yeah it is,but i am curious,is your lady that "dangerous" she can't be let in on your biz?

I am off to concentrate on our match abeg
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bless you.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I am off to concentrate on our match abeg

I am watching Liverpool's game.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

So if you hoard your phone,you are not man enough to defend some of your actions.Q.E.D

Lexi even had to turn 007 to save his own ass from his own lady.OMG

Well i hate people snooping around on what doesnt really worth it,like that can stop a dude from actually cheating.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
If she is searching thru your phone it means that there is PROBLEMs with your relationship and this has nothing to do with your phone.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

If she is searching thru your phone it means that there is PROBLEMs with your relationship and this has nothing to do with your phone.

Posa exactlty where am driving @,But is goin thru the phone the solution but merely add more fuel to the fire.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Posa exactlty where am driving @,But is goin thru the phone the solution but merely add more fuel to the fire.

Im driving at what ive posted.
posakosa:

If you really like/love her, find ways to make her trust you again ? Figure out where you went wrong. If a woman TRUSTS her man, she won't check his phone.

More fuel to fire, if you really love her, let her check it. Let her decide whether or not she will find what she is seeking/looking for.

U're complaining about phone, I know of WOMEN who have followed their BFs for a day, I know of others who have put hidden cameras in their BFs homes ? sooo,  thats only highlights that there is trouble in the waters and problems in the relationship. Its has little to nothing to do with the actual phone.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Fiona0007: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
@post
Many of my married friends do not mind their partner answering their phones for them or looking at their phones. Isn't it beautiful?
However you need to know where you draw the line if you are not married yet. I think respect for privacy is far more important at that stage.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
Fiona0007:

@post
Many of my married friends do not mind their partner answering their phones for them or looking at their phones. Isn't it beautiful?
However you need to know where you draw the line if you are not married yet. I think respect for privacy is far more important at that stage.

Well said! Then I think that women should institute the rule if I cannot check your phone freely, then you are not permitted to phuck me. Phucking is much more personal and intimate than some phone, but I rest. There's no big deal about a phone, she will not even remember anything on there ?! Shes just doing it for fun.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Quitting which game?

I'll invade, destroy and annihilate it!!!

Good one. cool
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by PAININASS: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
My message inbox is password protected because sms from bank, i don't like my gf to know my worth,beside i don't cheat
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by TOPE20001(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
All the guys hiding their phones are all playas . . . . .some cant even go into the bathroom without taking their phone with them . . SAD tongue
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Jennyfa(f): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

Im driving at what ive posted.

If you really like/love her, find ways to make her trust you again ? Figure out where you went wrong. If a woman TRUSTS her man, she won't check his phone.

More fuel to fire, if you really love her, let her check it. Let her decide whether or not she will find what she is seeking/looking for.

U're complaining about phone, I know of WOMEN who have followed their BFs for a day, I know of others who have put hidden cameras in their BFs homes ? sooo,  thats only highlights that there is trouble in the waters and problems in the relationship. Its has little to nothing to do with the actual phone.
tank u so much 4 wat u said tell dem u guys who tink is invadin of privacy go and find out wat is wrong wit ur relationship.
posakosa:

Well said! Then I think that women should institute the rule if I cannot check your phone freely, then you are not permitted to phuck me. Phucking is much more personal and intimate than some phone,  but I rest. There's no big deal about a phone,  she will not even remember anything on there ?! Shes just doing it for fun.
nt cuz ur guy wont let u go tru is fone u wont let him phuck u bt seriously its more intimate and personal guys if u are nt a cheat let ur gals go tru ur fone if she nids to knw anytin bout wat she is seein b sincere nd tell her no big deal bout dat. cool
PAININASS:

My message inbox is password protected because sms from bank, i don't like my gf to know my worth,beside i don't cheat
dats jus an excuse cuz if u knw ur gal luvs u ur worth dnt mean a damn tin to her
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

All the guys hiding their phones are all playas  . . . . .some cant even go into the bathroom without taking their phone with them . . SAD tongue

hahahaha! I know of Men who do this,  hahaha!  grin grin grin grin

They are only causing a health hazard to themselves, with all the bacteria and viruses lurking in that bathroom, ycuk!
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by TOPE20001(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

hahahaha! I know of Men who do this, hahaha! grin grin grin grin

They are only causing a health hazard to themselves, with all the bacteria and viruses lurking in that bathroom, ycuk!

Lol. . .some1 told me a story recently abt this dude who always take his phone to wherever he goes, so one he went to bath and he forgot to take the phone with him, do u know the man got out of the bathroom immediately he realised that he didnt have his phone with him with soap all over his body and he was going back inside the bathroom he fell down then the wife bursted into laughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol. . .some1 told me a story recently abt this dude who always take his phone to wherever he goes, so one he went to bath and he forgot to take the phone with him, do u know the man got out of the bathroom immediately he realised that he didnt have his phone with him with soap all over his body and he was going back inside the bathroom he fell down then the wife bursted into laughter grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahhaha! hope she didn't have guests! grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Kunbee: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Folly's friend is a sissy. cheesy

U are not serious cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You? / Do You Prefer A Pretty Face Or A Good Body? / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.