Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! (3873 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by r231(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol. . .some1 told me a story recently abt this dude who always take his phone to wherever he goes, so one he went to bath and he forgot to take the phone with him, do u know the man got out of the bathroom immediately he realised that he didnt have his phone with him with soap all over his body and he was going back inside the bathroom he fell down then the wife bursted into laughter grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Anabel(f): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2009
you will make it clear to her that you deserve a right to your own privacy, is either she gets used to it or find her way, girls that peep into their guys phone are unfaithful, so they just want to confirm if they are the only one being unfaithful, i usually do it before, but to make myself stop it, i swore with my life, so even though its trying to get into my head, i always remember what i swear with.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by sweetpeach: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2009
it jus eliminates room for suspicon. but if you assure your woman and dont hold on to your fone like you gone die with out it i doubt you would have anything to worry about. seriously guys always give themselves away by being all weird about stuff like dis. women are natural born detectives any changes in behavior demeanur etc is grounds for suspcions. my advice, tighten up yo game dont b irratated jus be two steps ahead of her. if its not a serious relationship y do u care. if it is do your best to relay dis message(dat u aint gone deal wit her nosy ass behavior as nice as possible wink) to her. if u care about her you will do everything you can to insure, build, and keep trust in your relationship
good luck
peace grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by NegroNtns(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2009
Nowadays one need to sleep with ones phones all strapped to ones waist,not cos u got broads txt but cos maybe we MEN sometimes dont like our privacy been invaded.

If there's anything I hate the most, its having the privacy of my phone invaded. I dont give a freaking care if you are my wife. . .you touch that phone, I promise you there will be plenty mis-understandings to follow. Women are nosy. . . I once forgot to take my phone off the car charger when I got home. Shortly after, a female friend drove in it to the store and I suddenly realized my error as she zoomed off. I left home before she got back and stayed gone for two days for her storm to calm down. You stay out of our phones and there will be no drama, nobody gets hurt! angry
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by okeey(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2009
dat just it
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
How is going tru somebody's phone invading his privacy

I dont make it a habit to go tru my BF's phone but if I like I do it and if he dares object! angry angry
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Jennyfa(f): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

How is going tru somebody's phone invading his privacy 

I dont make it a habit to go tru my BF's phone but if I like I do it and if he dares object!  angry  angry

u are a big darling tanks 4 dat tell dem so dey wld knw wat kind of foolish privacy are u pple takin bout ma own b/f he shld try it and he wld c wat rantin is al bout
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Delivar(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by galatico(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
The problem with ladies is that they would want to search through your phone and won't let you do the same .
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
galatico:

The problem with ladies is that they would want to search through your phone and won't let you do the same .

Its not us ladies that do the double standard thing!

I dont mind if you go tru my phone, just expect me not to go tru urs just because you dont do it to me!
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

If there's anything I hate the most, its having the privacy of my phone invaded. I dont give a freaking care if you are my wife. . .you touch that phone, I promise you there will be plenty mis-understandings to follow. Women are nosy. . . I once forgot to take my phone off the car charger when I got home. Shortly after, a female friend drove in it to the store and I suddenly realized my error as she zoomed off. I left home before she got back and stayed gone for two days for her storm to calm down. You stay out of our phones and there will be no drama, nobody gets hurt! angry

Not just u bro,I dont walk around the house with my phone always on me but it so gets on my nerves when a girl try looking thru my phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You? / For The Guys; Wake up call / An Imaginary Love Making Poem 2 MIZMICOLY My Secrete Crush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.