Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth (46519 Views)

David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / Reward Me Here On Earth! Obuh Demands Coaches Be Honored While They Live / Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by Ishepeter07(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
MARKone:
Nonsense Our Police men can beat this record na, just tie N20 to a moving Ferrari and watch our guys move at 60mph in 2secs and overtake the Ferrari
Hahahahaha...... guy why you wicked like this na??
Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by Maydfourth: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
You see....Na hawkers and cars our own police go dey chase up and down for egunje with their big belle...
Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
nigeria's athletics ppl nid to adopt dese hawkers in traffic, d way dey run after buses on transit without falling down or spilling their goods. they will b a gud match against bolt.
Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by visijo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
thank God, good news coming from kenya this time..
Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
rishies:
Na lie

u are correct

E no fit run reach BET9JA dogs joor
Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by Deejay777(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
chachanga:

Which kain fastest? Police Dog no chase you. If police dog halla you wella, your skin go begin turn white where you dey!

The fastest me i don see na the policeman i saw mistakenly barging into a compound with a Rottweiler on the loose undecided angry.

Arrrgghhh! the way the guy moved, ehn shocked grin grin grin You could swear he was on Nitro grin

N.B
Big ups to DAvid Rudisha, gallant officer; holding it down both ways, as a police man and as an athlete.
Mighty fine of him!
lol i remembered a dae a german shepherd chased me,i ran past our auz.tank God 4 iya bisi only God knws wie i wud b 2dae

1 Like

Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by RobinHez(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
MARKone:
Nonsense Our Police men can beat this record na, just tie N20 to a moving Ferrari and watch our guys move at 60mph in 2secs and overtake the Ferrari
grin

1 Like

Re: David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth by kenyangirl(f): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Ryabcool:
Nope. It's the high altitude that gives them endurance, plus kilimanjaro is their secret weapon
Kilimanjaro isn't in our country. It's in neighbouring Tanzania. And most athletes come from the rift valley which is far from the mountain.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets / Nigeria Vs Ghana WCQ Today: VAR Installed And Ghanaians Are Mocking Nigeria / John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.