Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (103961 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Madukanaria: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with most of this south &east Africans
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by 4nobody4every1: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
xcommando:
Wetin person no go see for Kenya

Op must you be FTC what is the meaning of 'more'
Kenya and crime is like suya and onions grin grin

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Beey(f): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Ignore them please
thanks dear! Have been doing just that for the longest time.Today I had to break the silence.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by AreaFada2: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
ever811:
I think Satan has bought a permanent home in Nairobi Kenya..

In a highbrow area in fact. Complete with drivers, housemaids, gardener & other servants. Haba! grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Like Nigerians don't do the same thing and probably worse.

Funny enough from the few Kenyans I have interacted with I noticed they have a very similar mindset to Nigerians.... Maybe a little more patriotic but in most things they are the same

1 Like

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by AreaFada2: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beey:
Shame on you!You are one of the character assassins of Kenya.Yesterday when they were celebrating Kenya's lead in the Olympics on this same Nairaland, please tell me you sent a congratulatory message or else shut up with your cheap news.I am so tired of these Nairalanders who seem to have nothing else going on.They behave as if they are on a payroll,with commission added to the one with the latest bad news from Kenya.My country is blessed.From the top leadership of the land, we are God-fearing people.Every country has some bad "eggs" but the news being posted here are not unique to Kenya alone.Learn to stop digging for dirt and begin to look for positive things in others.My country has so much to offer than this garbage you've posted here.

My dear, learn to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Nigerians are extremely good at it. Nigerians criticise Nigeria more than any other country.

Who does not know each country has its saints & sinners? Nigerians know it more than anyone.
We have faced it from other Africans for decades now. grin cheesy

With all the so-called bad news, 9ja men still go after those stunning Kenyan ladies like no tomorrow.

In fact if you're still free & you stay too long here on Nairaland, you will soon find yourself dancing to the alter with a 9ja guy. grin cheesy

Take the banter in good faith & laugh. You need to see Nigeria-Ghana ones.

In my experience, one seems to bash a person who mirrors oneself too closely. I mean we relish Kenyan news perhaps because they sound like something that could easily be happening in the next street here in a Nigerian city. grin cheesy

Kenya's situation & challenges are not too dissimilar to Nigeria's. Nigeria just has them raised to power x.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Binsani(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
contactmorak:
A Kenyan bishop’s wife is accusing the man of God of having sexual relationship with his niece, after a CCTV camera she installed in their bedroom and sitting room captured them in the act.

According to The Nairobian, Irene Kavata, the wife of Bishop Jonathan Musyoki Muthoka of Jesus Liberation Ministry International, claims the man of God has been sleeping in their marital bed with the girl whom he had brought as a house help in their Savannah estate home in Nairobi.

The infidelity forced the wife to separate for a month with the bishop, who also works as a sales manager for a telecommunications firm. Kavata has since moved to court seeking maintenance and upkeep payments for their children.

In a sworn affidavit dated July 19, 2016, Kavata reveals that Bishop Muthoka has been cheating on her since their grand church wedding in 2008 after they had cohabited for seven years.

In the court documents, Kavata claims that she discovered his infidelity during their honeymoon. Her affidavit reads: “The applicant states that she has been subjected to live under psychological and physical torture since she found out that the defendant was having extra-marital affairs with women known and unknown to her.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/caught-on-camera-wife-busts-bishop-in.html

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by AnanseK(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Priests and adultery

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by bitingbody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why all this bassaire things always come from Kenya, seems they will witness the end time sooner before us. May God help them.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by pippimp(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Funny enough from the few Kenyans I have interacted with I noticed they have a very similar mindset to Nigerians.... Maybe a little more patriotic but in most things they are the same

Really? The only one i know acts like a pastor. And he can run for miles.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by YINKS89(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
ghen ghen ghen ghen........ pastor is trouble.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by wilyparker(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
nedu2000:
Na wa oh,and they even advertise condom on the front page of their newspapers
no be small something
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by emmatee57(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girl360:
As usual,Kenya and weird news be like....

*y'all know the picture*gringrin

But why's the "niece" looking like she knew the camera's on them?gringrin

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Achor1111(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenyans and adultery are like 5&6

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Deen77: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kenya?.

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Apoztl3(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
oluwashedy:
Recently, Kenya and controversial news be like 5 and 6
U can say that again
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by whitejulius81: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why not Colombia or Jamaica despite with the high rate of drugs taken .......must it be Kenya again...seems Kenya has turned to a place where things happens
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by TAYO124: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
[color=][/color]What news here? The report mentioned cohabitation before their Church wedding. That is bad enough for a man referred to as Bishop. Have you No important news item to post?

NEXT ...
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kenya again. Not surprised
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Mcowubaba: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Since it that part of Eastern Nigeria...Am less bothered.
Bigotry and tribalism has made u Clueless and stupidly ignorant grin grin
How Kenya take be Eastern Nigeria.... This goes to show the level of education most of this bigots have...
Silly illiterate individuals
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by slavemerchant: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
crotonite:
nawa ooo.. that small crevice puts lots of men in trouble (excluding me angry )

Na lie, you are one of us
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Bigotry and tribalism has made u Clueless and stupidly ignorant grin grin
How Kenya take be Eastern Nigeria.... This goes to show the level of education most of this bigots have...
Silly illiterate individuals

My write-up was meant for people like u.....

is there any State in the East called Kenya??

Those whose level of intelligence is not " below normal " won't quote me.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by wealthyprince(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
My simple analysis: Even though the man showed that he has been into such act before now...because he accepted the girl to lie on him, what I see, look like a set up to trap him and catch him in the act, unknown to him that there is a hidden camera. I said this because the girl in the third picture seems to be facing the direction of the camera.

Also the foolishness of the man seem to manifest more because God want to expose him, if not how can a woman lie on a man with cloth on....the girl new and try to protect herself not to be seen unclad when the video is exposed.

Summary: All I see in the pix is that one person seems to be conscious of the hidden camera and therefore was careful about her action. while the other who could not control himself because of his lust or has been in this kind of act before now was exposed to the world. ....Though the video may say otherwise.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Really? The only one i know acts like a pastor. And he can run for miles.
Interesting. the few I know are heavy drinkers (Lord have mercy) and noisy with that I-too-know-attitude.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Mcowubaba: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
oluwasegun007:

My write-up was meant for people like u.....

is there any State in the East called Kenya??

Those whose level of intelligence is not " below normal " won't quote me.

Reverse Psychology tongue
Olodo na Olodo...
Dont save face...
Go get educated nd cure urself from bigotry, bitterness nd Hate...
Replying you again next Summer grin.
Bleep off >>>>
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girl360:
As usual,Kenya and weird news be like....

*y'all know the picture*gringrin

But why's the "niece" looking like she knew the camera's on them?gringrin

Bloggers ooooo my Sista.
Forget the newspaper stunt.
This is a perfectly Cooked up story by Nigerian bloggers
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bleep u

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
b4 i open this thread i knew it must be kenya grin.i need to visit dis country ASAP grin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yet another one again!
Christian men of God and their weakness of the flesh - maybe it has something to do with their religion.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by probitymhe(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Man of God(yaweh) indeed.
hnmmm.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by nyabinghi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
All I can say is that christianityisbad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.