Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (103935 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Beey(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
contactmorak:
A Kenyan bishop’s wife is accusing the man of God of having sexual relationship with his niece, after a CCTV camera she installed in their bedroom and sitting room captured them in the act.

According to The Nairobian, Irene Kavata, the wife of Bishop Jonathan Musyoki Muthoka of Jesus Liberation Ministry International, claims the man of God has been sleeping in their marital bed with the girl whom he had brought as a house help in their Savannah estate home in Nairobi.

The infidelity forced the wife to separate for a month with the bishop, who also works as a sales manager for a telecommunications firm. Kavata has since moved to court seeking maintenance and upkeep payments for their children.

In a sworn affidavit dated July 19, 2016, Kavata reveals that Bishop Muthoka has been cheating on her since their grand church wedding in 2008 after they had cohabited for seven years.

In the court documents, Kavata claims that she discovered his infidelity during their honeymoon. Her affidavit reads: “The applicant states that she has been subjected to live under psychological and physical torture since she found out that the defendant was having extra-marital affairs with women known and unknown to her.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/caught-on-camera-wife-busts-bishop-in.html
Shame on you!You are one of the character assassins of Kenya.Yesterday when they were celebrating Kenya's lead in the Olympics on this same Nairaland, please tell me you sent a congratulatory message or else shut up with your cheap news.I am so tired of these Nairalanders who seem to have nothing else going on.They behave as if they are on a payroll,with commission added to the one with the latest bad news from Kenya.My country is blessed.From the top leadership of the land, we are God-fearing people.Every country has some bad "eggs" but the news being posted here are not unique to Kenya alone.Learn to stop digging for dirt and begin to look for positive things in others.My country has so much to offer than this garbage you've posted here.

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by julybaba(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Beey(f): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
ever811:
I think Satan has bought a permanent home in Nairobi Kenya..
Mtcheeeeeeew! unless you bought it for him, last time I checked Kenya was still blessed and the apple of God's eye.God resides in Kenya.

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
The Bishop was chillin and the woman grin grin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Paseus(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think the HQ of satan is located in kenya
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Apoztl3(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
oluwashedy:
Can any good news come from Kenya?

Except winning Olympic medals in long distance races
oluwashedy:
Can any good news come from Kenya?

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Having sex with their clothes on and the girl looking at the camera?
This is Kenyawood. grin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by adeoba2008(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
bisobu... e beru olohun oooo
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
I still think Zimbabwe and Uganda take the top slots for wierd events
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by emerged01(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
mu2sa2:
Let's put the question Waec style - Who is the most guilty among the dramatis personae: a) the wife for seeking to disgrace an "anointed" man/ bishop/prophet; b)the bishop for doing it where he is likely to be busted; c)the fellow who installed the cctv for colluding with wife to bring down a Christian leader; d) all of the above; e) none of the above.
The whole thing appeared like a set up.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Doneiap(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
That looks more like a matrimonial chair tthan a matrimonial bed.... The gal is smiling @the camera... Saying cheese... grin grin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Anselmking: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2016

that lady on top eh
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
josab122:
That's my take.

I tire ooo.abeg, what is the solution to finding the exact one..Biko?
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Hartthex(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Now i dont get it, did the wife know they ll do it in d sitting room?
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Hartthex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:
Having sex with their clothes on and the girl looking at the camera?
This is Kenyawood. grin
Lmao...call it KENNYWOOD. grin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by oluwashedy: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Apoztl3:

Recently, Kenya and controversial news be like 5 and 6
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by clickwtB(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nagging women are hell to live with,experience one you would know what it means.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by justmi1: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Guess what my "keyword" was, as soon as I saw sex in the topic? KENYA, lo and behold, I didn't have to search for long, second word. Kenya and sex scandals be like bolt and nut, sorry, and Olympic gold medal. undecided
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by justmi1: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Guess what my "keyword" was, as soon as I saw sex in the topic? KENYA, lo and behold, I didn't have to search for long, second word. Kenya and sex scandals be like bolt and nut, sorry, and Olympic gold medal. undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by andrewdele: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
E be like say Kenya don pass naija nw oooo!
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenyan needs deliverance................
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girl360:
As usual,Kenya and weird news be like....

*y'all know the picture*gringrin

True that

But why's the "niece" looking like she knew the camera's on them?gringrin
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
y is the footage looking staged? d girl dey even open teeth for cctv. something is fishy.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
karma is wicked... woman u have money to buy CCTV cameras but u can't afford to change that tattered upholstery in ur living room..... chai ALU... but we are entitled to many wives nah, wait ooooo oga bishop u no try , I won't blame you much bcux we men are polygamous in nature

madam u no try, u blackmail your husband... if I be him I no go settle u anything, if u like report me to sango shrineundecided
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by AFIXO(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
last game
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Freiden:
Its kenya again....
Kenya and sex
Hehhehehehehehehehee
Na you sabi
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by pippimp(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Freiden:
Its kenya again....

Kenya and sex

Like Nigerians don't do the same thing and probably worse.

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ignore them please
Beey:
Mtcheeeeeeew! unless you bought it for him, last time I checked Kenya was still blessed and the apple of God's eye.God resides in Kenya.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
contactmorak:
A Kenyan bishop’s wife is accusing the man of God of having sexual relationship with his niece, after a CCTV camera she installed in their bedroom and sitting room captured them in the act.

According to The Nairobian, Irene Kavata, the wife of Bishop Jonathan Musyoki Muthoka of Jesus Liberation Ministry International, claims the man of God has been sleeping in their marital bed with the girl whom he had brought as a house help in their Savannah estate home in Nairobi.

The infidelity forced the wife to separate for a month with the bishop, who also works as a sales manager for a telecommunications firm. Kavata has since moved to court seeking maintenance and upkeep payments for their children.

In a sworn affidavit dated July 19, 2016, Kavata reveals that Bishop Muthoka has been cheating on her since their grand church wedding in 2008 after they had cohabited for seven years.

In the court documents, Kavata claims that she discovered his infidelity during their honeymoon. Her affidavit reads: “The applicant states that she has been subjected to live under psychological and physical torture since she found out that the defendant was having extra-marital affairs with women known and unknown to her.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/caught-on-camera-wife-busts-bishop-in.html
OMG!

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by musa7m(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girl360:
As usual,Kenya and weird news be like....

*y'all know the picture*gringrin

But why's the "niece" looking like she knew the camera's on them?gringrin
no be oniy me see am

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie