Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (103971 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by holyfather(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
DesChyko:

That stood out like a sour thumb.

And if you explore the possibility of something different like 'This may just be an avenue to sell pages with false info', you'll have the army of lazy brains after your ass for wanting to cover up incest undecided
Here, someone making use of his brain.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Carter4luv(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2016
if kenya pastors are not ready to stay frm all dis why den go enta d ministry dey expose demselves.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by HisExellency: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

My dear, learn to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Nigerians are extremely good at it. Nigerians criticise Nigeria more than any other country.

Who does not know each country has its saints & sinners? Nigerians know it more than anyone.
We have faced it from other Africans for decades now. grin cheesy

With all the so-called bad news, 9ja men still go after those stunning Kenyan ladies like no tomorrow.

In fact if you're still free & you stay too long here on Nairaland, you will soon find yourself dancing to the alter with a 9ja guy. grin cheesy

Take the banter in good faith & laugh. You need to see Nigeria-Ghana ones.

In my experience, one seems to bash a person who mirrors oneself too closely. I mean we relish Kenyan news perhaps because they sound like something that could easily be happening in the next street here in a Nigerian city. grin cheesy

Kenya's situation & challenges are not too dissimilar to Nigeria's. Nigeria just has them raised to power x.

Peace.

Dada yangu, don't pay attention to the haters on this forum. The only thing they post about other countries here is petty and scandalous stuff. Just the kind of news that would excite an ashy villager. Anything that's not a scandal would confuse and confound them. Aka, hawa ni wapumbavu. We could give them 10 medals and that will get zero attention. But say that a woman in Kenya was pictured pissing on the side of the road and the ensuing discussion will fill 20+ pages. It's actually funny how nonsense like that consumes them. It's really hard to understand how several people here wake up everyday and dig through the entire internet for some petty quarrel within Kenya. It makes me wonder how empty their lives must be. How boring Nigerian Tv must be (since most people would much rather watch TV than spend the day digging up petty scandals from far away countries). It also makes me wonder how sexually starved their society is, because people who have sex regularly don't find so much pleasure in reading about it or discussing it. They end up sounding like prepubecent school children, obsessed with the nini and the didi. Utterly empty debes. But guess what, I hope they keep it up. I hope they continue posting that nonsense here and delude themselves even more. I hope they come to think that they understand Kenyans so that they will look even more pathetic when they finally actually meet a Kenyan. How can a country of damn near 200m people have so many lonely, sex starved morons? Giant armpit of Africa. Style up you Nairalanders. You might think that you are ashaming us but guess what, you guys are starting to look rather pathetic from where we stand. Actually, you are starting to look like Nigerians. And it can't get much worse than that.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by dorox(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Carter4luv:
if kenya pastors are not ready to stay frm all dis why den go enta d ministry dey expose demselves.

Because the ministry is lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Beey(f): 4:25am On Aug 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

My dear, learn to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Nigerians are extremely good at it. Nigerians criticise Nigeria more than any other country.

Who does not know each country has its saints & sinners? Nigerians know it more than anyone.
We have faced it from other Africans for decades now. grin cheesy

With all the so-called bad news, 9ja men still go after those stunning Kenyan ladies like no tomorrow.

In fact if you're still free & you stay too long here on Nairaland, you will soon find yourself dancing to the alter with a 9ja guy. grin cheesy

Take the banter in good faith & laugh. You need to see Nigeria-Ghana ones.

In my experience, one seems to bash a person who mirrors oneself too closely. I mean we relish Kenyan news perhaps because they sound like something that could easily be happening in the next street here in a Nigerian city. grin cheesy

Kenya's situation & challenges are not too dissimilar to Nigeria's. Nigeria just has them raised to power x.

Peace.
LOL. I do get what you are saying.But the issue here is that the bad news seem to be only coming from Kenya.We all know bad things happen everywhere.But the everyday bad news begin to become somewhat irritating and we Kenyans can't help but defend our land.On the other hand, I've always been of the thought that maybe Nigeria admires Kenya after all or looks up to them as rivals hence the daily news from Kenya on Nairaland. Am actually quiet just watching things but this time decided to come out of my shell.Maybe I just need to relax more & let things just slide as I've been doing.Thanks.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by DabuIIIT: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Yet another one again!
Christian men of God and their weakness of the flesh - maybe it has something to do with their religion.
shaataap ur mouth..mallam trouble maker..if somebody says that of ur blood shedding religion now na riot from sokoto to maiduguri..
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by nickyblaze(m): 2:30am On Aug 31, 2016
http://nickyblaze.thwglobal.com/ join to make money just watching vidoes
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by Kdon2: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2016
nyabinghi:
All I can say is that christianityisbad.

Do you know most prophet in your quran are Jews not mohammed arabs lineage? Check.
Re: Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) by otemanuduno: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Muafrika2, Winner01, Kingebukasblog you guys need to see this. Christians and sex are like 5 and 6, just like Faulkin(jesus) and Mariah(Mary).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.