Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Who Had The Upper Hand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Had The Upper Hand? (547 Views)

How did I get here? He Wanted S3x. I Wanted A Job. Who Had The Upper Hand? / Lady Born Without Womb,cervix And Upper Vagina Speaks Of Her Life Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Had The Upper Hand? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2016
A guy says "I hate liars, I will look elsewhere for a better Nigerian that will not lie to me cos I hate liars who tend to dance on people intelligence. " If you call me, I will curse you out. Don't call me again.

Girl Tells him, "Goodluck on your search, And while you're at it stop coming to my house to stalk me, stay in your house.

So who won the argument and state your reason?
Re: Who Had The Upper Hand? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 21, 2016
I just lost 3 brain cells reading this _shit! angry

Lastmumu

Re: Who Had The Upper Hand? by mamagee3(f): 4:19am On Aug 21, 2016
LastMumu:
I just lost 3 brain cells reading this _shit! angry

Lastmumu

My bad!!!
Re: Who Had The Upper Hand? by EmperorLee(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Who Had The Upper Hand? by DaveHert(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
The guy, the girl and you op all need help.
Re: Who Had The Upper Hand? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaveHert:
The guy, the girl and you op all need help.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I've Finally Found Where It Came From / Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) / 5 Spots She Wishes You Would Touch More Often Read More At: Http://www.wegist.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.