Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) (528 Views)

My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) by ggood: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
please is good for a girl to have two boyfriends ?

but she told me at the initial stage that she has a boyfriend i said no problem because i only wanted to hit her .

but now i develop love and care for her and she love me too , what should i do .

she normally visit the other guy , she like telling me that she will visit him.

help
Re: Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) by Gflat: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
I think Fools should be deprived the right to create threads on nairaland
Re: Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) by Davash222(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:
I think Fools should be deprived the right to create threads on nairaland

Seconded
Re: Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) by mercichoco(f): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
ggood:
please is good for a girl to have two boyfriends ?

but she told me at the initial stage that she has a boyfriend i said no problem because i only wanted to hit her .

but now i develop love and care for her and she love me too , what should i do .

she normally visit the other guy , she like telling me that she will visit him.

help
Are you Ibadan?
Re: Please Is Good For A Girl ( Help) by lytech1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's lust not love. She is only good as sex machine not as wife. Wise up dude

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion About Your Ex Buying You Wedding Gifts. / Who Plays The King Role Better / She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.