Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police (9162 Views)

Budget Padding: Dogara Begged For Forgiveness, Says Jibrin / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Budget Padding: Dogara Shuns Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA- is it possible? I won't bet my wristwatch on this happening.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by MUVA(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Milonis:
MU.VA- is it possible? I won't bet my wristwatch on this happening.

I highly doubt Dogara will turn up if invited. Nigerian lawmakers are somewhat above the "law". grin
Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA:

I highly doubt Dogara will turn up if invited. Nigerian lawmakers are somewhat above the "law". grin

You bet they are...still dosent make any of 'em worth mentioning in G---L--O--R--Y ;
Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by MUVA(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Milonis:

You bet they are...still dosent make any of 'em worth mentioning in G---L--O--R--Y ;
grin

Not at all, bruh.

Thanks for the diary mentions though.. I'm a follower.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by Osyabj: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Franzeezz:

You guys have tye Majority nah, why are you waiting for another party to choose your speaker.

We chose real APC loyalists, Lawan for Senate Pres. and Gbaja for Speaker, but Saraki conspired with pdp and oil thieves, forged the NASS election rules, hide in the booth of his car, disenfranchised 51 APC Senators-elect, and fraudulently imposed himself on the Nigerian people. Same with Dogara.

However, by the time the dust settles Real APC loyalists: Lawan and Gbaja will assume the NASS leadership. Stay tuned.
Re: Budget Padding: Dogara, Others Must Face Panel – Police by Franzeezz: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Osyabj:

We chose real APC loyalists, Lawan for Senate Pres. and Gbaja for Speaker, but Saraki conspired with pdp and oil thieves, forged the NASS election rules, hide in the booth of his car, disenfranchised 51 APC Senators-elect, and fraudulently imposed himself on the Nigerian people. Same with Dogara.

However, by the time the dust settles Real APC loyalists: Lawan and Gbaja will assume the NASS leadership. Stay tuned.

Time will tell. You as a person has no power to make any change, so don't come here bragging like you are sure of anything. Time will tell if Gbaja and Lawan will become SP and speaker.

Mind you i don't care who even rules Nigeria so don't think I wanna argue the useless PDP and APC rant. I have given up on politics in Nigeria and I am focusing on making my life better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Promises To Intervene In Aviation Sector Facility Crisis / One Killed At Inauguration Of Bayelsa APC Acting Chairman / Buhari’s Third Term Bid: Presidency Debunks Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.