Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics (14833 Views)

See How This Big Lady Is Flaunting Her Thing / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Have a good Sunday People...Just messing around with Snapchat filters.

When you banging the Hoe you picked from the club but the Pvssy wider than Lagos Ibadan Expressway.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Wtf sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by ireneony(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Guy you ugly nor be small.
the snapchat filter actually did a good job here. Ur real face is a no go area

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Guy you ugly nor be small

The objective was to look Ugly but yeah, I am one Ugly Motherfvcker.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
sinaj:
Wtf sad

Are you 5ft 7 with a decent ass?

You might have been the girl I picked up angry

Buy alum for your factory madam.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by ireneony(f): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
vanquay69:

The objective was to look Ugly but yeah, I am one Ugly Motherfvcker.
how old are you again undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

I am 69...69 that Pvssy but not yours...

4 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Ireneony miss Big forehead, she tried going Natural hair but was too ugly to rock it, girl face front...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by walearoy(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

Also wondering!
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Today na Sunday oh mak una no start fight wey una no go fit finish grin
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

But u get bad mouth no be small grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by L1TTLE(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2016
The beautiful girls on romanceland are very few but ireneony is one of them am not asslicking and I'm not saying it for her attention but she's one of the beauties with mhisbliss and mizzbouqui hot gurls, not all those worwor girls ranting and hating upandan

Modified:this comment was because op classified ireneony as one of the uglies before yall pounce on me, I'm not ready to get banned yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by DRISKLEF(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Smh!
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
The beautiful girls on romanceland are very few but ireneony is one of them am not asslicking and I'm not saying it for her attention but she's one of the beauties with mhisbliss and mizzbouqui hot gurls, not all those worwor girls ranting and hating upandan

Modified:this comment was because op classified ireneony as one of the uglies before yall pounce on me, I'm not ready to get banned yet

Yo dude.. u just did the asslicking and dats lame... now you trying to say u didnt doesnt change the fact that you did which is even more lame....beauty is in the eyes of the beholder dude.... the chic aint fine from Op's view dats his opinion and rock solid view, the chic is fine to you, dats great...but to asslick about it........ damn!!! i'd rather be fucckking gay than asslick...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
but why did you change the afro na cry

was a secret fan of the afro cry
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by ireneony(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
AirSultan:
but why did you change the afro na cry

was a secret fan of the afro cry
all i did was a protective styling. My hair is still natural. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
all i did was a protective styling. My hair is still natural. Thanks
its not fine like the Afro jo
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by DaviiiD(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Am I surprised? Hell no!

Always knew that the OP didn't have a stable mental state! Such a shame that you're also ugly SMH

Wonder what you were thinking when you composed this trash!

@L1TTLE you actually called those girls "hot" seriously! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by ireneony(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2016
AirSultan:
its not fine like the Afro jo
afro is good but sometimes it's difficult to comb most time which may lead to lose of hair.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by L1TTLE(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2016
DaviiiD:
Am I surprised? Hell no!

Always knew that the OP didn't have a stable mental state! Such a shame that you're also ugly SMH

Wonder what you were thinking when you composed this trash!

@L1TTLE you actually called those girls "hot" seriously! cheesy cheesy
yes as far as nairaland romance section is concerned
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by L1TTLE(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
advanceDNA:

Yo dude.. u just did the asslicking and dats lame... now you trying to say u didnt doesnt change the fact that you did which is even more lame....beauty is in the eyes of the beholder dude.... the chic aint fine from Op's view dats his opinion and rock solid view, the chic is fine to you, dats great...but to asslick about it........ damn!!! i'd rather be fucckking gay than asslick...
what the hell did you just say to me person i aint licking ass stupid and i dont give the Bleep whos smelly ass you bang gay ass pedophile quit tripping and do something with your life cretino

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by jamalnation(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
afro is good but sometimes it's difficult to comb most time which may lead to lose of hair.
hmm, that's true to some extent tho...

but then, proper washing and lubrication doesn't make it hard for me na.. intact mine is so soft I enjoy combing it every chance I get..
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by brightalo1010: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:

Who asked you?besides beauty is in the eyes of keyholder abi beholder,those you see as ugly are someone's most beautiful.most importantly is beauty with brain which ur mhisbliss lack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by brightalo1010: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
and you have brain? Your the most stupid thing I've seen today, see how you carry her matter for head she didn't wrong you in any way and she doesn't know you, when a girl turn yall desperate pedophiles down you start hating with the last drop of your blood

She's alive to speak for herself if I have even approached her before,even if I do is not an offense,men are meant to chase after ladies,so don't think I am a kid like you who will deny such legal act.

I have seen some interesting men and ladies here and talk and meet them in real life, it's never against the law of any country.So don't think am ashamed of that,but in her own case there has been nothing like that so far.So get a life dude.

Call me desperate whatever that suits your own description,I'll never bother unless you invent a new thing to call me because those ones you wrote here has been over used,na when I see new ones I'll react, as for now you've said absolutely nothing.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2016
For every mamagee, there's a vanquay

For every on!la, there's a Mrcork

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2016
@OP. what do you want us 2 do now?
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by Donpoker9(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol

Aru!!
Re: I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics by ireneony(f): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
AirSultan:
hmm, that's true to some extent tho...

but then, proper washing and lubrication doesn't make it hard for me na.. intact mine is so soft I enjoy combing it every chance I get..
what products do u use on your hair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / How To Get Pink,sexy Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.