Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

There Are No Atheists! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Atheists! (5649 Views)

There Are No Atheists (real)- For Christian Edification and atheistic criticisms / There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You asked a question and gave an answer to your own question in one breath and you expect an answer from me?
Empty like MTN. You will assume TROLL MODE in a second.

Edit: Modus operandi on point.
Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Empty like MTN. You will assume TROLL MODE in a second.

Edit: Modus operandi on point.

You are the one trolling my thread remember? You really need to take a chill pill as this thread is not even for you so why are you all hot and bothered about it?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are the one trolling my thread remember? You really need to take a chill pill as this thread is not even for you so why are you all hot and bothered about it?
When you create a thread on a public forum, it's assumed it's a thread for everyone. It's like taking the Holy communion - we all know it's bullshit, but we'll eat it anyways.

Btw, the title of the thread is 'There a no atheists'. Fortunately, since I left the Holy Ghost and other madness, I've had more productive Sundays. Consider this one of them - when I crash through and bulldoze your gigantic walls of illogic, fear and ignorance with my Monster truck of reason and logic. Don't thank me, it's free. tongue

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

When you create a thread on a public forum, it's assumed it's a thread for everyone. It's like taking the Holy communion - we all know it's bullshit, but we'll eat it anyways.

Btw, the title of the thread is 'There a no atheists'. Fortunately, since I left the Holy Ghost and other madness, I've had more productive Sundays. Consider this one of them - when I crash through and bulldoze your gigantic walls of illogic, fear and ignorance with my Monster truck of reason and logic. Don't thank me, it's free. tongue

You so love attention dont you? wink
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You so love attention dont you? wink
Yeah. The sort you deny my questions. wink
Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yeah. The sort you deny my questions. wink

So when you are ignored you get infuriated?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So when you are ignored you get infuriated?
Yeah. Wish I was a God so I could have my personal eternal fire to burn those who ignore me.

Alas. What can I do? I'm only human.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yeah. Wish I was a God so I could have my personal eternal fire to burn those who ignore me.

And with your intelligence you dont think getting infuriated when ignored is rational behavior even when you believe in a random world?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And with your intelligence you dont think getting infuriated when ignored is rational behavior even when you believe in a random world?
Oh. I'm not intelligent. Far from it. I'm only atheist.

The world isn't tandom..what is random about the date each and everyone of us was born. It was all fixed a long time ago by the Almighty. That baby born in a ditch in Ajegunle, God knew about it. How can God make meaning in a random world? Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Oh. I'm not intelligent. Far, from it. I'm only atheist.

The world isn't tandom..what is random about the date each and everyone of us was born. It was all fixed a long time ago by the Almighty. That baby born in a ditch in Ajegunle, God knew about it. How can God make meaning in a random world? Tufiakwa.

I see your allegory clearly but let me indulge you. So your version of atheism does not believe in randomness?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by hopefulLandlord: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
naijadeyhia...what is agnosticsm?
Is it not a form of atheism?

Wat u jst did is like saying muslim is nt a religion...
Atheism has types likewise religion..
Understand that basic concept oga
What are the types of atheism? undecided
Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
typical Nigerian christian
go to church on sunday to sing, dance, clap, shout, give 10% of ur earning to pastor and his wife, then come back in empty stomach and start quarrelling with your neighbors.

leave atheists alone!! go and meditate on ur pastor's sermons and wait for a dead jew to fall from the sky and take you to heaven grin

Do you say this to atheists who open threads on religion or did you just choose today not to be blind.
Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

There are two things that atheism involve

1 lack of belief in any god, that's the basic and cuts across all

2 rejection of god idea since there's no evidence for any god

Most theists muddle up the two
Do you have any credible reference for the bolded or are you just trying hard not to sound stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I see your allegory clearly but let me indulge you. So your version of atheism does not believe in randomness?
Randomness is what we are. That's what we create order from. We are all random. Just like your identity and nationality.

And this isn't a version of atheism. It's my personal thoughts on life and matter drawn from personal experience.
Re: There Are No Atheists! by hopefulLandlord: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
Do you have any credible reference for the bolded or are you just trying hard not to sound stupid.

Do you have evidence for the existence of any god? Or are you just trying hard not to sound stupid

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists! by hopefulLandlord: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Naijadeyhia, what's your stance on Vishnu?

Do you believe in Vishnu?

Does Vishnu exist?

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Same tactics in the anti-atheist threads littering this board.

- take atheism and define it as you choose.
- paint atheism as a religion. Religions are bad, aren't they?
- tell us how the failure of atheism to prove 'no God' ( lol, whatever that means) somehow proves that Jesus is real..ignore that there are as many Gods as there are cultures in the real world. Somehow, if there is a creator, it must be the One with a cross.
- Copy and paste all the monkiers you have ever interacted with..shit needs some attention to float.
- watch in glee as the 'nice thread. Foolish atheists' comments pour in.
I was almost tempted go thoroughly dissect the ignorance of the op's post but I'm not sure I'd finish. . . its just too painful to read

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I was almost tempted go thoroughly dissect the ignorance of the op's post but I'm not sure I'd finish. . . its just too painful to read

That's what happens when they make a thread from their brain

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Randomness is what we are. That's what we create order from. We are all random. Just like your identity and nationality.

And this isn't a version of atheism. It's my personal thoughts on life and matter drawn from personal experience.

So if that is your personal view as an atheist since you are a connoisseur of life why does it matter to even have an experience and for the experience to shape your opinion about life? Does experience make you or you make experience?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Thank you for reading albeit painfully grin grin
Re: There Are No Atheists! by dankol: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2016
OP YOU ARE RELATIVELY WRONG SIR

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
dankol:
OP YOU ARE RELATIVELY WRONG SIR

Dont just say i am "relatively" wrong. Care to point out your concerns?
Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

When you create a thread on the religion section of a public forum meant for religious people to share their beliefs, it's assumed it's a thread for everyone religious people.

Btw, the title of the thread is 'There a no atheists'. Fortunately, since I left the Holy Ghost and other madness reasonable truths, I've had more productive Sundays doing nothing but attacking religious people with the short life i have. Consider this one of them - when I [s]crash through and bulldoze your gigantic walls of illogic, fear and ignorance with my Monster truck of reason and logic[/s] spit anger and agony at you with the hope that you will share my pain. Don't thank me, it's free. tongue
Fixed!!!

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
Fixed!!!

grin grin cheesy chairman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Oh. I'm not intelligent. Far from it. I'm only atheist.

The baby born in a ditch could become a multimillionaire tommorow. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists! by EyeHateGod: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
grin she is right U know there is no such thing as Atheist there shouldn't even be a word for it it's just a Natural position and a stand.
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So if that is your personal view as an atheist since you are a connoisseur of life why does it matter to even have an experience and for the experience to shape your opinion about life?
It matters to me as a person.. think of it as anal sex. Not everyone enjoys it, but we all have the instruments to participate in one if we so desire.

Does experience make you or you make experience?

I think it works both ways. The death of a loved one and a night out on a Friday.
Re: There Are No Atheists! by FearGodAndLive: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
The baby born in a ditch could become a multimillionaire tommorow. undecided
And here you are. Dull, arrogant, myopic, with an intelligence handicap yet probably born in a hospital, after which a few goats would have paid the ultimate price to entertain the guests that visited to congratulate your parents.

Life is full of such ironies.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists! by EyeHateGod: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
Of course the FMS boiled for Ur sins that I have prove of..He died and boiled for Ur hunger grin
Re: There Are No Atheists! by winner01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Naijadeyhia, what's your stance on Vishnu?

Do you believe in Vishnu?

Does Vishnu exist?
Yes vishnu exists undecided
Re: There Are No Atheists! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=FearGodAndLive post=48672790]
It matters to me as a person.. think of it as anal sex. Not everyone enjoys it, but we all have the instruments to participate in one if we so desire.

Why would the first example to pop into your head be depravity? Its just an example isnt it? Nothing really matters.... wink My mind cannot think about that so sorry. I am all alone but even without cameras watching the thought offends me. smiley

I think it works both ways. The death of a loved one and a night out on a Friday.

In a nutshell we learn via experience yes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists / How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.