Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Know She Loves You (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Loves You (18+) (645 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / 5 Signs Girls Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You 18+ / OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know She Loves You (18+) by G3wap(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
We all know that Nigerian girls pretend a lot... She loves you but she'll never tell you she does....

You're not sure what those glances, smiles and looks
from the girl you fancy might mean? Hoping you have a secret admirer? Relax, Follow these steps to find out if the girl you have your heart set on really loves you.

Re: How To Know She Loves You (18+) by bitchcrafts: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
1.You catch her stealing glances at you grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Provoked You Most This Year 2016? / Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through / Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.